Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Suggestion

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-03 | 09:54 AM
Herm
Driver

Default Suggestion

The CLUB LEXUS Web site is great and is one of the reasons I became and continue to be a Lexus owner ! Very high quality information.

One suggestion, I noticed the forums lists the number of threads we started, sort of as an indicator of our seniority or status.

What that measure misses is the number of replies we post. In my opinion those replies are very valuable - since that is where we are giving our knowledge.

It might be nice if our reply post count was listed also.

If it is there already and I missed it please let me know

REGARDS - Herm

Last edited by Herm; 01-13-03 at 09:57 AM.
Old 01-14-03 | 01:59 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Herm,

Your post count (at the left of this post) contains the count for both posts you start and those you reply to.

Don't worry about the post count. It's not a reliable indicator of your 'status' or the knowledge of anyone replying to your post. IMO, stressing the importance of the counts sometimes causes certain users to just reply for to posts for no reason (and with no added contribution) just to increase their post count.

Just try to help other folks out when you know the answer to their post and thank those that help you.