Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

My account is blocked?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-20, 11:52 AM
Ayonapkinz
Driver School Candidate

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default My account is blocked?

Tried to post an iso/wtb post in the marketplace but it wont let me.
Old 07-02-20, 12:31 PM
bradland

Received 687 Likes on 563 Posts

Classified Forum Rules-
"When can I start a new thread in the Marketplace?
Creation of marketplace threads in our Classified forums is free, but is a benefit for our active forum members only.
This means new members must contribute to the discussion forum for a minimum of 30 days AND 30 posts before they can post any items for sale or post want to buy threads. Or for those members who read more than they post, we give access after 6 months membership and 5 productive posts. In the interim, they can still respond to existing threads to ask questions and purchase items from qualified members.
This restriction is due to a significant increase of zero-history members posting high dollar items for sale without vouches and having problem sales.
Once members meet both the minimum post-count and time criteria, they will be automatically promoted to the group that can post items for sale. If members meet these criteria but have not been active on Club Lexus for some time, they must make a post in the discussion forums before being promoted."
Old 07-02-20, 12:39 PM
Ayonapkinz
Driver School Candidate

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by bradland
Classified Forum Rules-
"When can I start a new thread in the Marketplace?
Creation of marketplace threads in our Classified forums is free, but is a benefit for our active forum members only.
This means new members must contribute to the discussion forum for a minimum of 30 days AND 30 posts before they can post any items for sale or post want to buy threads. Or for those members who read more than they post, we give access after 6 months membership and 5 productive posts. In the interim, they can still respond to existing threads to ask questions and purchase items from qualified members.
This restriction is due to a significant increase of zero-history members posting high dollar items for sale without vouches and having problem sales.
Once members meet both the minimum post-count and time criteria, they will be automatically promoted to the group that can post items for sale. If members meet these criteria but have not been active on Club Lexus for some time, they must make a post in the discussion forums before being promoted."
Wow i have to make 30 posts or wait 6 months just to buy a car? That's ridiculous
Old 07-02-20, 04:23 PM
Ellesse
Advanced

Received 165 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by Ayonapkinz
Wow i have to make 30 posts or wait 6 months just to buy a car? That's ridiculous
Guess what though?
Old 07-02-20, 04:32 PM
Hotboy1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ellesse
Guess what though?
Tough napkinz?
Old 07-02-20, 04:40 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,285 Likes on 1,391 Posts

Originally Posted by Ayonapkinz
Nobody is stopping you from buying a car, that’s a ridiculous statement .

You CAN view the classifieds to see members selling vehicles, sort their advertisements etc.
You CAN reply to for sale threads to ask questions in the classifieds or pm the seller
You just can’t start a thread there yet

moving to site questions, this has nothing to do with the LS