Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Why do my started threads become posts on another forum?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-20, 04:16 PM
Kampfhund
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Why do my started threads become posts on another forum?

I am trying to post my own thread as a thread starter in the general forum category for my vehicle but it keeps being automatically moved to one of the threads in the hybrid sub-forum as a post in a larger discussion. I even reposted my thread after it was moved the first time and it stayed in the general forum for a few minutes and then moved on top of my first attempt in the SAME hybrid sub-forum. My thread is not even entirely related to hybrids! I am just inquiring what the cruising range is for people with BOTH gas models and hybrid models of my vehicle. I have no interest in posting there and want it to be its own thread that people can reply to. My first thread on CL did not experience this confusing move and remained its own thread. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

EDIT: For reference, my thread and attempted repost are post #255 and #256 here: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/hyb...thread-17.html

Last edited by Kampfhund; 07-04-20 at 04:51 PM.
Old 07-04-20, 05:38 PM
IB JT
IB Staff

Received 62 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Kampfhund
I am trying to post my own thread as a thread starter in the general forum category for my vehicle but it keeps being automatically moved to one of the threads in the hybrid sub-forum as a post in a larger discussion. I even reposted my thread after it was moved the first time and it stayed in the general forum for a few minutes and then moved on top of my first attempt in the SAME hybrid sub-forum. My thread is not even entirely related to hybrids! I am just inquiring what the cruising range is for people with BOTH gas models and hybrid models of my vehicle. I have no interest in posting there and want it to be its own thread that people can reply to. My first thread on CL did not experience this confusing move and remained its own thread. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

EDIT: For reference, my thread and attempted repost are post #255 and #256 here: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/hyb...thread-17.html
The posts are not automatically moved. Moderator @kitlz moved both your posts into the thread you're linking to. You can reach out to the moderator if you have questions about the action taken.
Old 07-04-20, 05:50 PM
Kampfhund
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IB JT
The posts are not automatically moved. Moderator @kitlz moved both your posts into the thread you're linking to. You can reach out to the moderator if you have questions about the action taken.
Thanks for looking into it. I will reach out to kitlz about this. If I may also inquire, how were you able to see he moved my posts? Is that something only visible by members with certain community privileges?

Last edited by Kampfhund; 07-04-20 at 06:10 PM.