Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

ATTN: DaveGS4

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-03, 09:35 AM
JerseySC
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post ATTN: DaveGS4

Originally posted by DaveGS4
JerseySC - please do NOT try to work your way around the forum language edits. You aren't exactly coming out smelling clean here yourself with the trolling on the MB site and foul language. Please do not continue to post about either one (your trolling escapades or cursing) in the future or your access will be suspended. Maybe there is such a thing as karma.
Do me a favor pal and don't threaten me about suspending my access. You don't moderate the SC430 forums (genearch does) and you DON'T EVEN DRIVE AN SC430!!! Why don't you stay on the GS forums and stop bothering me in my forum. I don't come over to your forum and preach about language or trolling escapades. You make it sound like I use foul language on this board and troll other sites everyday when I have NEVER use foul language and trolled only once to MBWorld beacuse those guys have serious insecurity problems when it comes to Lexus. In closing - don't ever threaten me again, have a nice day.
Old 09-11-03, 08:18 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,337 Likes on 1,423 Posts
Default Re: ATTN: DaveGS4

Originally posted by JerseySC
Do me a favor pal and don't threaten me about suspending my access. You don't moderate the SC430 forums (genearch does) and you DON'T EVEN DRIVE AN SC430!!! Why don't you stay on the GS forums and stop bothering me in my forum. I don't come over to your forum and preach about language or trolling escapades. You make it sound like I use foul language on this board and troll other sites everyday when I have NEVER use foul language and trolled only once to MBWorld beacuse those guys have serious insecurity problems when it comes to Lexus. In closing - don't ever threaten me again, have a nice day.
JerseySC:

I gave very specific examples in my earlier post of your use of foul language and your creating issues on the Mercedes forums 'because I was bored today' and then coming back to CL to brag about it. Please don't deny you did not create an issue when you were warned about breaking forum rules with specific examples (I only chose a couple, there are others) and you continue to publicly respond to a moderator in this ugly manner.

It doesn't matter if I don't drive a SC430, as forum administrator and super moderator my role includes ALL forums on ClubLexus. Yes, Gene is the moderator that is specifically associated with the SC430 forum, but any ClubLexus moderator can ask members to follow forum guidelines when they are being broken. Super moderators enforce guidelines in ALL forums.

JerseySC, it appears you have an ongoing issue with following the rules of the forum. I've attached a link to them in case you ever read this --> https://www.clublexus.com/index.php/...ew/2160/1/126/ In case you have forgotten, you agreed to follow them when you joined this forum, and posts like the one above continue to prove that you cannot follow them, despite specific private and public warnings.

Moderators

ClubLexus Moderators are a group of volunteers to help facilitate discussion on ClubLexus. They should not to be argued with in public when enforcing forum rules and guidelines. All members are welcome to speak with the moderators about their concerns in a polite and calm manner in private. If you have a complaint, you can contact the administrator.

Do not smart off to moderators. They are here by choice alone, and have been bestowed the privilege of maintaining this wonderful site, and acting on direct authority from the Owner and Administrator himself to enforce the rules, regulations, etiquette, and desired environment.

If you have any questions, comments, or issues with a moderator, please contact the administrator at administrator@clublexus.com.
Based on your ugly public statement above, you are no longer welcome on ClubLexus. My earlier post to you was not a threat, it was a warning which you chose to ignore.

Goodbye

Last edited by DaveGS4; 09-11-03 at 08:36 PM.