Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

30 days and 30 post need help please

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-20, 04:00 PM
thespur1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 30 days and 30 post need help please

Hello, i need help from the administrators.

I am not looking to sell anything, just buy. here would be what I need. Please help a brother out ! The post below is what im looking for.

Nation Wide: Looking for a 06-07 LX470, I am paying a finder's fee reward for your help, Attention wholesalers/dealers too

Hello, I am looking for a 06-07 Lx470 nationwide and I am paying a finder's fee reward for your help

so if you're a dealer or wholesaler or have connections listen up !

below is a list of my must haves and what i prefer

here are the must haves for me
under 110k miles
no accidents / clean carfax / must have all original vin stickers/ no paint work in the lexus service history / clean auto check
zero rust

what i prefer, but is not a deal breaker
black exterior/gray interior (is the combo i really want)

Budget is open and paying cash

Please help me out !
Old 08-21-20, 08:01 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,285 Likes on 1,391 Posts

Hi, we have no way to restrict marketplace ads for want to buy vs for sale posts, so they are restricted to the same 30 day and 30 post minimum. That promotion is all automated and triggers once you hit that criteria

you can still View and search member for sale threads, respond to them to ask questions.