Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Mark all as read..?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-20, 03:37 PM
MrTorgue
Advanced

Received 340 Likes on 227 Posts
Default Mark all as read..?

Does this exist? I cannot for the life of me find this option. I searched back 10 pages in this help subforum and saw no topics about it so was curious on where it is.

I think I’m using the mobile version if that helps.
Old 08-31-20, 04:03 PM
IB JT
IB Staff

Received 62 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by MrTorgue
Does this exist? I cannot for the life of me find this option. I searched back 10 pages in this help subforum and saw no topics about it so was curious on where it is.

I think I’m using the mobile version if that helps.
There is no link in the Mobile version for Mark all Forums Read. There is for the full view version, which is simply a link with a security token that updates the database to reflect the new unread status icons.

Why it's not added is because, in general, mobile themes/apps are streamlined compared to the full view/access mode and thus don't have all features available.
The following users liked this post:
MrTorgue (08-31-20)
Old 08-31-20, 09:28 PM
MrTorgue
Advanced

Received 340 Likes on 227 Posts

Originally Posted by IB JT
There is no link in the Mobile version for Mark all Forums Read. There is for the full view version, which is simply a link with a security token that updates the database to reflect the new unread status icons.

Why it's not added is because, in general, mobile themes/apps are streamlined compared to the full view/access mode and thus don't have all features available.
Thank you.