Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Suggestion: Dark mode

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-22, 11:32 AM
2inthePink
5th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb Suggestion: Dark mode

I think it's pretty crazy that this forum doesn't offer more than one "theme." at the very least I would expect a dark mode... Is this something we can get implemented? It's quite jarring to go from Mud or another forum to this and have the monitor lighting up my whole room. It's like staring at the sun. SO MUCH WHITE!
Old 07-17-22, 02:16 PM
IB JT
IB Staff

Received 62 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by 2inthePink
I think it's pretty crazy that this forum doesn't offer more than one "theme." at the very least I would expect a dark mode... Is this something we can get implemented? It's quite jarring to go from Mud or another forum to this and have the monitor lighting up my whole room. It's like staring at the sun. SO MUCH WHITE!
Hello,

We will be releasing a Dark Mode to Club Lexus in the near future. We are gradually rolling out the Dark Mode to our communities. At this moment, I don't have an exact time frame as to when Club Lexus will receive the Dark Mode but it will be coming, soon, and so look for an announcement once it becomes available.

Thanks!
The following users liked this post:
2inthePink (07-17-22)
Old 07-20-22, 08:43 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,285 Likes on 1,391 Posts

@2inthePink Making sure you saw https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sit...a-is-here.html
2inthePink (07-20-22)
Old 07-20-22, 01:08 PM
2inthePink
5th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did, very exciting, thanks for the heads up!!
DaveGS4 (07-20-22)