Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Poll Suggestion: Model Type

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-03, 03:43 AM
darden
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poll Suggestion: Model Type

i just joined this community recently. i cannot stop myself from checking this site several times a day. it is great! thank you so much for allowing all lexus owners to gather and share thoughts here.

anyway, i was checking out the polls section. i love it.

i was wondering if any moderator could add another perma poll to see how many people own what model of lexus. i am very curious to see which model is the most popular among owners.

thanks in advance.
Old 10-26-03, 06:10 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 222 Likes on 150 Posts

I'm for having such a poll, but it will only reflect model ownerships of CL members, not Lexus owners as a whole, just look at the results of the "How old are you ? " poll, LOL !!
Old 10-26-03, 07:01 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,252 Likes on 1,366 Posts

Here you go! I didn't go deeper than the model number (example IS300 vs IS300 sportcross) unless there was a redesign. I probably should break out the LS models in more detail for first gen, etc.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=99931

Last edited by DaveGS4; 10-26-03 at 07:03 AM.
Old 10-30-03, 01:09 AM
darden
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default awesome!!

thank you so much. yeah, this is great. i figure the clublexus members represent a good sample of all the lexus owners (members or not). so this will give us a good idea of which model type is the most popular. i guess the RX300 is the probably going to take the top since 50% of Lexus sold are SUVs. at least that's what i heard.