Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Huge Florida Meet at Lexus of Pembroke Pines -December 7!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-03, 06:03 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

i want to take a momennt or two to give some special thanks.

I want to extend a special thanks to all who attended this fine event . I really appreciated how everyone helped to keep thing very organized at the event . with 62 cars for a turnout , things could have gone the other direction rather quickly. Thanks again guys for coming out and showing the Lexus staff that we are serious about modding.

I NEED TO EXTEND A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO LEXUS OF PEMBROKE PINES OUR HOST FOR ALLOWING US TO ORGANIZE AT THEIR LOCATION..ALSO I HOPE WE CAN ALL GIVE MISHKA (PRINCESS) A HUGE SHOUTOUT FOR ALL OF HER EFFORTS AND HELP FOR STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE AND PULLING THIS OFF WITH THE DEALERSHIP. ANOTHER SPECIAL THANKS TO BRIAN BARRISON , THE GENERAL MANGER OF LEXUS OF PEMBROKE PINES FOR HIS WILLLINGNESS TO TAKE A CHANCE ON US AND THE CLUBLEXUS.IS300.NET GROUP. THANKS BRIAN FOR YOUR SUPPORT (AND BY THE WAY , THAT HOT ROD OF YOURS IS SMOKIN )

I ALSO WANT TO SEND OUT A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO THE CREW OF CLUBLEXUS ,ADRIAN(BLUELEX),AL (ALWILLIAMS),PAUL(PMATRIX),JOHNEE(JOHNEE78),WIDELS(GABRIEL),PAUL(QUIKSILVER),ELIEL(ELIEL),REGGIE(REGGIEK)...IWANT TO GIVE A HUGE SHOUTOUT TO THESE GUYS FOR WITHOUT YOUR HELP AND DEDICATION ,THIS EVENT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A SUCESS (ADRIAN , THANKS FOR YOUR NUMEROUS DRIVES DOWN FROM WEST PALM TO MEET WITH ME AND I WILL DESIGN A UMBRELLA FOR YOUR CAR TO KEEP THE RAIN OFF IT)

RANDY (FREELANCE) I WANT TO SEND YOU A SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU FOR PUMPIMG UP YOUR GUYS OVER AT IS300.NET AND BRINGING A GREAT GROUP OF GUYS WITH SOME OF THE SWEETEST IS300 I HAVE EVER SEEN . RANDY A SPECIAL SINCERE THANKYOU AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO JOINT EVENTS TOGETHER FOR GUYS THE NEXT ONE WHICH WILL BE TWICW THE SIZE OF DEC 7 IS ALREADY BEING PLANNED.. LETS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER FOR THIS IS THE TRUE MEANING OF WHAT CLUBS ARE ALL ABOUT (AND RANDY MY NECK STILL HURTS FROM THAT ROLLER COASTER RIDE YOU TOOK ME ON LAST NIGHT, WHAT A SWEET SETUP YOU GOT THERE , TIME NOW FOR ME TO ACCELERATE MY PLANS AND SUPERCHARGE AND GIVE ALITTLE NOS , SHOULD BE READY FOR THE NEXT EVENT)

also a special thanks to the owner of clublexus , ethan kay (static 911) for your help and support and raffle items provided for the event , brother you will soon see clublexus on channel 7 down here .thanks again

special thanks to dave(davegs) for your help and guidance with the event , i tip my hat to ya , only complaint i had was , you were not there to join in on the event, thanks again

NOW TO THANK OUR SPONSORS

THANK YOU TO DAIZEN SPORT TUNING FOR THEIR SUPPORT WITH THE EVENT . DAIZEN IS THE PREMIER SPORT TUNING CO FOR LEXUS CARS . GUYS GOTO DAIZENSPORTUNING.COM AND READ ABOUT THEIR PRODUCTS. THEIR STUFF WORKS AND WORKS WELL. I KNOW FOR MY GS IS ALL DAIZEN EQUIPPED AND I CANT BEGIN TO TELL YOU GUYS OF THE COUNTLESS KILLS BECAUSE THE SETUP WAS WORKING SO WELL (JUST ASK ALWILLIAMS ,PMATRIX ABOUT THE RIDE AND SOME DRIFTING WE DID WITH 4 GUYS IN THE GS)DAIZEN GAVE TO THE SHOW WINNERS ON BEHALF OF LEXUS OF PEMBROKE PINES 1 SET OF GS SWAYBARS TO BLUELEX FOR BEST GS , CONGRATS ADRIAN ,DAIZEN GAVE 1 SET OF IS300 SWAYBARS TO FREELANCE FOR BEST IS , CONGRATS RANDY AND DAIZEN GAVE 1 SET OF POLYURETHENE HIGH PERFORMANCE CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS TO SCOUPRA TO BEST SC , CONGRATS ON THE SC AND IT WAS SMOKING BTW..AGAIN THANKS TO FORTUNE AND TODD FROM TM ENGINEERING AND LEXUS OF PEMBROKE PINES FOR THOSE ITEMS AND GUYS WHEN YOU ARE READY TO STEP UP TO SOME OF BEST DESIGNED PRODUCTS BY DAIZEN , GOTO LEXUS OF PEMBROKE PINES THEY NOW CARRY THE FULL LINE OF DAIZEN PRODUCTS

A SPECIAL THANKS RANNEY PAK OF PAKSHAK.COM FOR THEIR SUPPORT OF THIS EVENT .PAKSHAK.COM IS WHERE TO GO TO FIND OUT MORE ON THEIR REVOLUTIONARY DESIGNED MICRO FIBER CAR CARE KITS ..IF YOU WANT YOUR RIDE TO SHINE CHECKOUT PAKSHAK.COM ..THANKS AGAIN RANNEY FOR YOUR SUPPORT

A SPECIAL THANKS TO LEXUS OF PEMBROKE PINES OUR HOST FOR THE $250 GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR THE OVERALL WINNER IN BEST IN SHOW TO BLUELEX ,WAY TO GO ADRIAN , YOUR RIDE AS ALWAYS WAS OFF THE CHAIN.

ANOTHER SPECIAL THANKS TO BRANDON FROM THE TIRE RACK.COM FOR THEIR GREAT PRIZES AND SUPPORT OF THE EVENT . ON A SIDE NOTE , I KNOW THEIR ARE OTHER WHEEL VENDORS , BUT AS A 11 YEAR LOYAL CUSTOMER OF THE TIRERACK , I CAN ONLY SAY THAT THE TIRERACK IMO IS THE PREMIER SOURCE FOR HIGHEND TIRE AND WHEEL PRODUCTS AS WELL AS HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAKE PRODUCTS. THE TIRE RACK NOT ONLY HAS SOME OF THE BEST PRICING , BUT KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THEY SELL AND WILLINGNESS TO HELP AND GET THINGS RIGHT IS JUST SIMPLY OUTSTANDING.THANKS AGAIN BRANDON FOR YOUR SUPPORT

A SPECIAL THANKS TO HAYDEN FROM LEXUSFANS.COM FOR SOME OF THEIR RAFFLE PRIZES ,HAYDEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION FOR THESE CARS IS SIMPLY AMAZING

TO SUMMARIZE AGAIN , THANKS FOR ALL THAT ATTENDED AND LETS CONTINUE TO WORK TOGETHER AS ONE LARGE DEDICATED GROUP OF TRUE LEXUS/TOYOTA FANATICS AND MAKE THE NEXT EVENT 3 TIMES AS LARGE AS DEC 7 AND CONTINUE TO MAKE HISTORY , THANKS AGAIN TO ALL IT WAS WORK BUT SEEING YOU ALL THERE HAVING FUN WAS PRICELESS
Old 12-08-03, 11:08 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a great meet, tons of cool ppl and great cars.. Congrates to the winners, Bluelex took the cake and the icing as well

Thanks to FoxyIS for her involvement w/ this meet/show and espically to Lexus Of Pembroke Pines, not to mention all the ppl that put this together. Since all of this was done on the internet I was VERY SUPRISED as to the turn out, it just goes to show you that anything is possible, and we proved that.

For those who I gave a ride to, you forget to give me $10 each for the ride. hahaha j/k.....

I showed a few ppl this video of me Running a Turbo Disel Truck, but here is the web version.
Turbo Disel vs. Turbo IS300

And here is that video of the Bike from Sunday...
Suzuki 700 vs. Turbo IS300 w/ 4ppl in the car

Again, you all rock, I can' t wait for the next reason for all of us to get together.
Old 12-08-03, 11:20 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

I have to tip my hat to ALL of you. You gentleman (and ladies) pulled of an AMAZING meet. I was yelling and screaming last night as the pics were being loaded!!! There were some AWESOME rides there, I will be moving to FLA tomorrow!

I know this is not a picture thread, but I'm just going to attach one pic that plays into what Ed (Lexforlife) had in mind, tastefully modded cars driven by serious Lexus enthusiasts!!

This pic is going to be my inspiration for MOVING!! LOL

Old 12-08-03, 12:18 PM
Static911

Originally posted by lexforlife
i want to take a momennt or two to give some special thanks.

I want to extend a special thanks to all who attended this fine event . I really appreciated how everyone helped to keep thing very organized at the event . with 62 cars for a turnout , things could have gone the other direction rather quickly. Thanks again guys for coming out and showing the Lexus staff that we are serious about modding.

I NEED TO EXTEND A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO LEXUS OF PEMBROKE PINES OUR HOST FOR ALLOWING US TO ORGANIZE AT THEIR LOCATION..ALSO I HOPE WE CAN ALL GIVE MISHKA (PRINCESS) A HUGE SHOUTOUT FOR ALL OF HER EFFORTS AND HELP FOR STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE AND PULLING THIS OFF WITH THE DEALERSHIP. ANOTHER SPECIAL THANKS TO BRIAN BARRISON , THE GENERAL MANGER OF LEXUS OF PEMBROKE PINES FOR HIS WILLLINGNESS TO TAKE A CHANCE ON US AND THE CLUBLEXUS.IS300.NET GROUP. THANKS BRIAN FOR YOUR SUPPORT (AND BY THE WAY , THAT HOT ROD OF YOURS IS SMOKIN )

I ALSO WANT TO SEND OUT A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO THE CREW OF CLUBLEXUS ,ADRIAN(BLUELEX),AL (ALWILLIAMS),PAUL(PMATRIX),JOHNEE(JOHNEE78),WIDELS(GABRIEL),PAUL(QUIKSILVER),ELIEL(ELIEL),REGGIE(REGGIEK)...IWANT TO GIVE A HUGE SHOUTOUT TO THESE GUYS FOR WITHOUT YOUR HELP AND DEDICATION ,THIS EVENT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A SUCESS (ADRIAN , THANKS FOR YOUR NUMEROUS DRIVES DOWN FROM WEST PALM TO MEET WITH ME AND I WILL DESIGN A UMBRELLA FOR YOUR CAR TO KEEP THE RAIN OFF IT)

RANDY (FREELANCE) I WANT TO SEND YOU A SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU FOR PUMPIMG UP YOUR GUYS OVER AT IS300.NET AND BRINGING A GREAT GROUP OF GUYS WITH SOME OF THE SWEETEST IS300 I HAVE EVER SEEN . RANDY A SPECIAL SINCERE THANKYOU AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO JOINT EVENTS TOGETHER FOR GUYS THE NEXT ONE WHICH WILL BE TWICW THE SIZE OF DEC 7 IS ALREADY BEING PLANNED.. LETS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER FOR THIS IS THE TRUE MEANING OF WHAT CLUBS ARE ALL ABOUT (AND RANDY MY NECK STILL HURTS FROM THAT ROLLER COASTER RIDE YOU TOOK ME ON LAST NIGHT, WHAT A SWEET SETUP YOU GOT THERE , TIME NOW FOR ME TO ACCELERATE MY PLANS AND SUPERCHARGE AND GIVE ALITTLE NOS , SHOULD BE READY FOR THE NEXT EVENT)

also a special thanks to the owner of clublexus , ethan kay (static 911) for your help and support and raffle items provided for the event , brother you will soon see clublexus on channel 7 down here .thanks again

special thanks to dave(davegs) for your help and guidance with the event , i tip my hat to ya , only complaint i had was , you were not there to join in on the event, thanks again

NOW TO THANK OUR SPONSORS

THANK YOU TO DAIZEN SPORT TUNING FOR THEIR SUPPORT WITH THE EVENT . DAIZEN IS THE PREMIER SPORT TUNING CO FOR LEXUS CARS . GUYS GOTO DAIZENSPORTUNING.COM AND READ ABOUT THEIR PRODUCTS. THEIR STUFF WORKS AND WORKS WELL. I KNOW FOR MY GS IS ALL DAIZEN EQUIPPED AND I CANT BEGIN TO TELL YOU GUYS OF THE COUNTLESS KILLS BECAUSE THE SETUP WAS WORKING SO WELL (JUST ASK ALWILLIAMS ,PMATRIX ABOUT THE RIDE AND SOME DRIFTING WE DID WITH 4 GUYS IN THE GS)DAIZEN GAVE TO THE SHOW WINNERS ON BEHALF OF LEXUS OF PEMBROKE PINES 1 SET OF GS SWAYBARS TO BLUELEX FOR BEST GS , CONGRATS ADRIAN ,DAIZEN GAVE 1 SET OF IS300 SWAYBARS TO FREELANCE FOR BEST IS , CONGRATS RANDY AND DAIZEN GAVE 1 SET OF POLYURETHENE HIGH PERFORMANCE CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS TO SCOUPRA TO BEST SC , CONGRATS ON THE SC AND IT WAS SMOKING BTW..AGAIN THANKS TO FORTUNE AND TODD FROM TM ENGINEERING AND LEXUS OF PEMBROKE PINES FOR THOSE ITEMS AND GUYS WHEN YOU ARE READY TO STEP UP TO SOME OF BEST DESIGNED PRODUCTS BY DAIZEN , GOTO LEXUS OF PEMBROKE PINES THEY NOW CARRY THE FULL LINE OF DAIZEN PRODUCTS

A SPECIAL THANKS RANNEY PAK OF PAKSHAK.COM FOR THEIR SUPPORT OF THIS EVENT .PAKSHAK.COM IS WHERE TO GO TO FIND OUT MORE ON THEIR REVOLUTIONARY DESIGNED MICRO FIBER CAR CARE KITS ..IF YOU WANT YOUR RIDE TO SHINE CHECKOUT PAKSHAK.COM ..THANKS AGAIN RANNEY FOR YOUR SUPPORT

A SPECIAL THANKS TO LEXUS OF PEMBROKE PINES OUR HOST FOR THE $250 GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR THE OVERALL WINNER IN BEST IN SHOW TO BLUELEX ,WAY TO GO ADRIAN , YOUR RIDE AS ALWAYS WAS OFF THE CHAIN.

ANOTHER SPECIAL THANKS TO BRANDON FROM THE TIRE RACK.COM FOR THEIR GREAT PRIZES AND SUPPORT OF THE EVENT . ON A SIDE NOTE , I KNOW THEIR ARE OTHER WHEEL VENDORS , BUT AS A 11 YEAR LOYAL CUSTOMER OF THE TIRERACK , I CAN ONLY SAY THAT THE TIRERACK IMO IS THE PREMIER SOURCE FOR HIGHEND TIRE AND WHEEL PRODUCTS AS WELL AS HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAKE PRODUCTS. THE TIRE RACK NOT ONLY HAS SOME OF THE BEST PRICING , BUT KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THEY SELL AND WILLINGNESS TO HELP AND GET THINGS RIGHT IS JUST SIMPLY OUTSTANDING.THANKS AGAIN BRANDON FOR YOUR SUPPORT

A SPECIAL THANKS TO HAYDEN FROM LEXUSFANS.COM FOR SOME OF THEIR RAFFLE PRIZES ,HAYDEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND PASSION FOR THESE CARS IS SIMPLY AMAZING

TO SUMMARIZE AGAIN , THANKS FOR ALL THAT ATTENDED AND LETS CONTINUE TO WORK TOGETHER AS ONE LARGE DEDICATED GROUP OF TRUE LEXUS/TOYOTA FANATICS AND MAKE THE NEXT EVENT 3 TIMES AS LARGE AS DEC 7 AND CONTINUE TO MAKE HISTORY , THANKS AGAIN TO ALL IT WAS WORK BUT SEEING YOU ALL THERE HAVING FUN WAS PRICELESS
I'll use this as a write-up and modify it a bit. I'll hijack some pics to use as illustrations in the front-page article.

I hope everyone was able to leave with something.
Old 12-08-03, 12:20 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

hey randy , this meet was off the chain bro ,
scoupra - you took the cake with the sweetest sc turbo setup i have ever seen , between you and randy i have accelerated my plans into january feb to do my supercharger and nos set up . i just ordered a full race exaust and now orderering some coilovers and once susp and airflow is done ?????

you guys both better watch out , is I75 big enough for the three of us running 3 deep?? we shall soon see huh??

randy , i will have your Daizen sways to ya shortly

scoupra, i will have your polyurethene bushings to ya shortly , they are still on backorder , i will pm you when they are ready for you

congrats again to

bluelex-best gs
freelance--best IS300
scoupra---best sc

AND BEST IN SHOW GOES TO TRULY A DIEHARD LEXUS OWNER BLUELEX (thanks for showing harry potter how its done)
Old 12-08-03, 12:44 PM
FREELANCE
Driver

[i]Originally posted by lexforlife AND BEST IN SHOW GOES TO TRULY A DIEHARD LEXUS OWNER BLUELEX(thanks for showing harry potter how its done)

Thats just too funny....

Last edited by FREELANCE; 12-08-03 at 12:46 PM.
Old 12-08-03, 12:52 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

OMG

I ALMOST FORGOT TO SHOW THE WINNER IN

BEST LOOKING SALESPERSON FROM ANY LEXUS DEALER WHO HAS GONE THROUGH HOOPS AND RINGS FOR US AND REALLY PULLED IT ALL TOGETHER

THIS IS MISHKA PERALTO , TO ANY OF YOU GUYS IN CENTRAL TO SOUTH FLORIDA , SHES THE PERSON TO SEE FOR A CERTIFIED PREOWNED OR NEW LEXUS CAR OF YOUR DREAMS .IF THEIR IS A WAY TO GET YOU INTO A LEXUS , MISHKA WILL FIND IT , SHE CAN BE REACHED AT 954 443 2020

SO AGAIN BEST AND SWEETEST LOOKING WINNER FOR A LEXUS SALES PERSON GOES TO MISHKA aka FOXYISCHIK aka PRINCESS

HERE SHE IS , LETS ALL GIVE HER A ROYAL CLUBLEXUS SHOUTOUT

Last edited by lexforlife; 12-08-03 at 12:55 PM.
Old 12-08-03, 12:58 PM
Wide LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Since he never reads or posts anything, I think he'll never know.

Last edited by Wide LS; 12-08-03 at 01:00 PM.
Old 12-08-03, 02:16 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

hey guys it turned out so well...i was so pleased with the people there...not one real issue....it was great 2 hang with u guys 4 the day and night ....thanx 4 the shout out Ed, and randy u didn't take me 4 a ride. but after i ate i wasn't trying 2 get in ...next time ..

i posted just about every pic i had b4 my camera died, i'm just sad cus we didn't take a pic of the whole staff together which would have been real nice...next time...
Old 12-08-03, 03:17 PM
LexFather

WAY TO REPRESENT YA'LL!!!!
Old 12-08-03, 03:42 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Great show!!

I had a great time and met alot of cool people.I just want to remind you guys that this whole thing was started by simply trying to find a spot to have our meeting.It's amazing what it has turned into, and I am all for and looking forward to our next event.I personally am going to get the ball rolling on some more mods. I would like to thank ED, ADRIAN, AL, RANDY, GABRIEL, and REGGIE because of your hard work and dedication this event was a total success. Al I got your sub, pm me whan you get a chance. Enjoy the pics, theres more to come.
Old 12-08-03, 06:01 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default dec 7 meet

I too want to thank everyone for helping to make sunday a great day. Hopefully, we can take this club thing to another level. Maybe get a clubhouse with dues to pay the rent/mortgage. Recruit sponsors to help with the build up of our cars. Maybe even own a race car. That's right, I'm thinking big. We got the guys to do it. I read that Lexus ownership signafied individuality and leadership. I don't know about that, but I love looking at beautiful cars.
Old 12-08-03, 07:58 PM
BLKCISCO
Driver

To the entire LEXUS FAMILY I had a ball. Thats was the first meet i have been to and i must say i was very proud to be a owner of a LEXUS. I must say that you guys really put on a nice show.To the big shots, and you guys know who you are; very nice work on your cars. I would also like to send a shout out to the IS300 Family, very nice, very nice. Keep up the good work. To the winners of the best car contest. Thats what is it all about, showing all your hard work and getting the props for it, BLUELEX, man i must say you impressed me the most with the work you have done, and then to be by you and see you feeling kinda bad that you beat out some of your friends in the contest; that really showed what type of person you are. It was an honor to have meet you and your wife. ( NOW TAKE ALL THEM FREE GIFTS YOU WON AND FIX HER CAR UP ) LAST BUT NOT LEAST, TO JOHNEE and the rest of my 1st gen brothers that showed up to the meet. WAY TO REPRESETN!!!!!!!!!! It was real nice to see you guys out there and show that we do have some very nice looking 1st gens out there. YO JOHNEE PROPS TO YOU CUZ, YOU WERE CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT. The pic's came out real nice, i wish we would have taken a pic of the cars side by side with your hood down to show the rest of the 1st gens out there that we stood tall at the meet. I will get with you about them seats . THANKS FOR A WOUNDERFUL DAY MY LEXUS FAMILY
Old 12-08-03, 08:00 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by BLKCISCO
. ( NOW TAKE ALL THEM FREE GIFTS YOU WON AND FIX HER CAR UP )
LOL!! Soon as one is done, time to start on the next eh?
Old 12-08-03, 08:13 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by BLKCISCO
BLUELEX, man i must say you impressed me the most with the work you have done, and then to be by you and see you feeling kinda bad that you beat out some of your friends in the contest; that really showed what type of person you are. It was an honor to have meet you and your wife. ( NOW TAKE ALL THEM FREE GIFTS YOU WON AND FIX HER CAR UP )
thanx a lot dude...i really appreciate it.....my wife and i had a blast meeting people and she understands a lot more why we do what we do and that its not all abot the lex but the people behind them as well....and i decided 2 add the sways 2 the blue since she has more done in suspension than the other..can't wait 2 get them in ...hint hint ED ....this just shows that we can make things happen down here too anmd 4 out 1st event 62 cars isn't too shabby....wait till we get exposure, huge things will b coming..thanx again dude...

Quick Reply: Huge Florida Meet at Lexus of Pembroke Pines -December 7!!!!