Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Huge Florida Meet at Lexus of Pembroke Pines -December 7!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-03, 08:39 PM
BLKCISCO
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yo BLUELEX, your welcome. as i stated it was my pleasure. I thought you would get a kick out of what i said about taking them parts and puttin them on her car. I must say my blood pressure is still up from the meet. WAY TO GUYS.

Last edited by BLKCISCO; 12-08-03 at 08:39 PM.
Old 12-09-03, 06:09 AM
alsilverbullet
Instructor

Received 61 Likes on 18 Posts
Thumbs up

I just want to extend my thanks to everyone. Ed thanks for making me a part of the great meet. It was a big success. The event was very organized thanks to all the coordinators, Adrian(blulex) Paul(pmatrix) Johnee78, Paul (quicksilver), Ed, Eliel, and Randy with the fastest car I have ever been in. I am truly proud to be a lexus owner!
I also want to thank Mishka for making this possible!!! You are truly a performance car fanatic. I look forward to our next Lexus meet very soon! This is only the beginning of many more to come.

Thanks to all the participants that showed up !!!!

Al
Old 12-09-03, 04:27 PM
UncleNick
Pole Position

I wan't to thank everyone who made this possible. It took alot of hard work and effort to set this up. Thanks again for the perfect event. I had been waiting for this for 2 months. What an awsome day, everyone was great, super nice to talk to, just an awsome day. I am glad I made it down for the event. I am up for the second and third event as well.
Old 12-11-03, 01:07 PM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

WOW, I'm very impressed by the meet you'all put on. Very wel lorganized, great photos. Real Really Impressive.

Clearly, you folks have some smart and well organized and dedicated folks down there who just did a fabulous job.

Ok, Ok, Ok..................YES, I AM JEALOUS OF YOU'ALL!!! Great weather, people, Fine Fine Lexus Sales person (YES MISHKA LOOKS ADORABLE IN HER PHOTO), and just well organized meet.

Wish we could get our stuff together up here in Sunny and Warm New England!!!

I hope I can get some volunteers to work together up here to have some Phat Meets here. shout Out to: DGOT20s, JBBNEt, TIcalis, MRSypher, ETC ETC ETC ETC.

BLUELEX: Photos are very very nice of all the rides.

Peace,

Ted920
Old 12-11-03, 01:14 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by ted920
Ok, Ok, Ok..................YES, I AM JEALOUS OF YOU'ALL!!!
Wish we could get our stuff together up here in Sunny and Warm New England!!!

I hope I can get some volunteers to work together up here to have some Phat Meets here. shout Out to: DGOT20s, JBBNEt, TIcalis, MRSypher, ETC ETC ETC ETC.
LOL, I'm jealous too!!

When the weather breaks we can try to do something, I would love to be able to brag to Adrian that our meet was bigger!! LOL J/k man, like I said before, you guys put on a class act, and raised the bar!!
Old 12-11-03, 07:19 PM
BLKCISCO
Driver

HEY ted920,DGOT20S, I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR POST ABOUT THE SOUTH FL MEET, THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE MEET ANY OF THE GUYS DOWN HERE EXCEPT ONE. i WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THE SET UP OF IT ALL, THEY REALLY HAD IT TOGATHER. AND YES THE WHEATHER WAS PERFECT FOR THAT MEET. THE PEOPLE AT LEXUS REALLY TOOK GOOD CARE OF US ALL ALSO. BEING A 1ST GEN OWNER AT A MEET FULL OF 2ND GEN, AND IS300,SC400, WE STOOD PROUD WITH OUR FEW BUT PROUD 1ST GENS. CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE TO HAPPEND. OH TO END IT ALL JUST TO LET YOU GUYS UP NORTH KNOW , ITS NOW 62 DEGREES OUTSIDE NOW THATS COLD FOR US
Old 12-11-03, 07:48 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

blkcisco

thanks for the kind words , you really touched me with the way you described the event

your car was really nice looking , it grabbed my eyes when you drove in bro

this event was alot of work , it took over a month of planning and numerous meets with the other guys to make it happen

again without alwilliams, adrian,paul1,paul2,gabriel,johnee,reggie,randy and mishka it would have been a wreck

when you descibe how you felt about the event , now i am really pumped to accelerate the plans for the next one which will be 3 times the size of this one and will be a weekend long event and will be done jointly with clublexus mem, supra mem and is300.net mem

trust me bro it will be big and lots of activities to boot

thanks again for coming to the event
Old 12-12-03, 06:28 AM
xsuperjoex
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by Wide LS
I just called XxSuperJoexX, he says he's going to try and make it, I'll remind him that weekend.

You forgot to remind me!!!!...CRAP!!!!.....I want pictures!!!!
Old 12-12-03, 07:32 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

guys i really appreciate the kind words...and again everything worked out really well...it seemed like it was going 2 b too cold early in the morning but the weather chaged 4 the better ...

ted-- u guys had a very good meet in ny not so long ago.i don't think u were there? but thanx 4 the kind words if u want pics 2 the meet just click on my SIG and it will take 2 the gallery 4 the meet...

"D" -- u need 2 come down....how about this...we will work something out this summer, i'll drive up or ship it up 2 one of u'r meets but u have 2 be here with u'r gs 4 one of out meets aswell...i'll buy a bra and put my wheels in the car in bags if i have 2 drive...
Old 12-12-03, 06:07 PM
BLKCISCO
Driver

YO LEXFORLIFE your welcome bro. I am just really happy that we had a meet here in south Fl. and i was a part of it. Any time you guys plan on getting togather just let me know; me and my blk baby will be there to represent the 1st gens. SHOUTS OUT TO THE ENTIRE CLUB LEXUS FAMILY

Last edited by BLKCISCO; 12-12-03 at 06:08 PM.
Old 12-13-03, 10:55 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

FYI
In case you all didn't know, there are more pics of our meet on the www.importspeedsouth.com website.
Old 12-13-03, 11:25 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by reggiek
FYI
In case you all didn't know, there are more pics of our meet on the www.importspeedsouth.com website.
Is this guy a CL member? His car is AWESOME I love those wheels on that body style!!

Old 12-13-03, 11:51 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Yes, he is a member. His CL name is Scoupra.
Old 12-13-03, 05:16 PM
Indio
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's up guys? I'm still raving about last Sundays meet, the weather was perfect and everyone was well behaved, well worth the trip. Nice to meet all the fellow Florida CL members and put names with faces,
look forward to seeing you guys at the next meet!
Old 02-02-04, 08:29 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

sorry 4 posting here but its faster than sending everyone a pm about this coming show...
link 2 show..or check southeast forum..

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=109209