Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Huge Florida Meet at Lexus of Pembroke Pines -December 7!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-03, 05:37 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

please pre register early 2 garranty a spot. remeber this isn't costing anything but we feel pre-registering will make it easier 4 us 2 cordiante.

this event will b a meet / show and the judgeing will b done by the members , so it will b fair 4 everyone. all cars will b parked will b entered 2 the show part of the meet.. remeber guys this is more of a meet than its a show so NO cones,plastic railing,banners, roping off of cars, will b allowed.

just park pop the hood if u want and trunk and hang out....NO loud music or hydro shows either..NO loud engine revs allowed either...

Last edited by bluelex; 11-10-03 at 12:50 PM.
Old 11-09-03, 07:31 PM
Methodical
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This sounds like a great meet. I can't wait to see everyone there.
Old 11-09-03, 07:43 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default whats up methodical

How are you liking the LS430?It will be cool to see it at the meet.
Old 11-10-03, 06:12 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

Originally posted by Wide LS
I'm not sure if this is what you were thinking, but we can all go to boomers on Saturday, it's cheaper and we can have a little get together and race each other in the go-carts
Yes, go-carts is what I ment...

Is the in door go-carts in boomers open yet?
Old 11-10-03, 04:01 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Blue lex and myself have a few more spaces still left foe gs and is section , lets register early people , the event is free and there will be lots of people there to appreciate your addiction to the mod bug , so lets show how strong this Lexus club is
Old 11-10-03, 04:18 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

hey guys or gals....

Roll in time is at 10:30am so please b there by that time , we will not b holding spots past 11am...if u do not prergister u will not b garanteed a spot in any section..so please pre-register!! cars who have not pre-registered and decide 2 just roll in will b allowed in only if after everyone that IS pre-registered have parked and if spots r left over 4 no shows after 11am, its a 1st come 1serve basis 4 what ever spots r availble.....this should b fun......lots of fun!!!!!!!!!

guys we should have flyers made in the next day or 2... so please once its posted print it out and make copies and pass them around town and on cars and at speed shops or repair centers.. everyone help out the bigger it is, the more the dealer will us 4 the next event...

Last edited by bluelex; 11-10-03 at 04:20 PM.
Old 11-10-03, 09:14 PM
Methodical
Lead Lap

Default Re: whats up methodical

Originally posted by johnee78
How are you liking the LS430?It will be cool to see it at the meet.
I LOVE it!!! By far, the greatest car I've owned.
Old 11-10-03, 09:20 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That great, can't wait to see it at the meet.
Old 11-11-03, 03:17 AM
UncleNick
Pole Position

Ok for you North/Central Florida guys, My family and myself are moving to North Florida so if anyone wan't to caravan down for this meet lets get it set up..... :-) My computer will be down for 3-4 days while we move.....but I will be back on line by wed at the latest.....
Old 11-11-03, 07:06 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

okay guys , we have been provided courtesy of Lexus of Pembroke PInes and Daizen Sport Tuning

1 set of GS sway bars , 1 set of Is sway bars , 1 set of sc300/400 control are urethene bushings to be raffled off to pre registered participents "only"

So if you truly plan to come and want to show your stuff and want to have a chance to win for your model specific series , pre register now so you can be guranteed space and be entered into the raffle

These products work and work well , i have them and would not use any other product
Old 11-11-03, 11:42 AM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Hey Bluelex, can I register as a tentative? My workplace puts out our schedules months in advance, so I am trying to squeeze this in the weekend. Do you have info on local hotels, car washes, directions, trip time, etc. from Atlanta? If everything works out, I plan on leaving Friday night or Saturday morning, depending on trip time.
Old 11-11-03, 11:52 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

vertix

the ride fron ga depending where you are is between 8-10 hrs goto to mapquest to map out the route the address is 16150 pines blvd pembroke pines fl 33027

their is a hilton inn hotel 5 mins from this location so you are safe with that ,, car wash will be on premises by hand only

come on down and have some fun in the sun
Old 11-11-03, 12:03 PM
thailegend
Pole Position

lexforlife-I have college finals the monday morning after the meet...... I want to come but Im not sure if I can make it. Should I reserve?
Old 11-11-03, 12:49 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

thailegend

where in florida are you , if you are within 2 or 3hrs driving the event ends around 5pm you can come early enjoy the fun and head out around 4ish or so and get back to relax

i will put you in for the ls roster , please try and make it , we need the support and believe me when i say ITS GOING TO BE A HUGE EVENT TO SHOW YOUR STUFF
Old 11-11-03, 05:23 PM
RACEREDI
Driver

Default RE Florida Meet

We will be there with 2 GS430's, and hopefully our 2003 Pro-Mod GS300 Drag Car, depending on how close it is to being finished. Will bring even if it is only primered. Thanks

Quick Reply: Huge Florida Meet at Lexus of Pembroke Pines -December 7!!!!