Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Huge Florida Meet at Lexus of Pembroke Pines -December 7!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-03, 09:57 AM
loonyrobert3
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i might go but dont got lex might get it for x-mas!!!!

robert
Old 11-24-03, 11:58 AM
DREWZ IS
Driver School Candidate

Default Can't make it, sorry

Just found out I have to work theweekend of the meet. please take me off the list so some other lucky bastard can have my spot

Thanks

DREWZ IS
Old 11-24-03, 01:43 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up got some more prizes

Sal zaino of the zaino bros. has contributed to our meet/show by supplying some of his great products as prizes or raffle items.I also want to welcome blkcisco to the meet/show as a first gen gs rider and supporter.
Old 11-25-03, 06:05 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

Add another name to the IS300 list => 2jz from Jacksonville

Lex4life, sorry bout not calling, hit me up when your awake and I'll give you a shout so we can go meet up.
Old 11-25-03, 06:37 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

hey randy i ran into one of the members from 300.net last night at circut city, forgot his name soemthing with a "J" darkgray is300 with looks like gunmetal wheels,kit and stuff. anyway cool cat , i'm passing out flyers and cats r telling they already know about the event..thats crazy when i think about it... this is getting pretty big i think
Old 11-25-03, 04:36 PM
bmsport
Lead Lap

Adrian, i'll definitly be there even if my car isnt running yet. If i have to, i'll tow it in. I ordered my haltech e6k today and it should be in and completed soon. You drove all the way up for my show in melbourne, so i'll definitly repay the favor and make a showing down south.
Old 11-25-03, 05:05 PM
loonyrobert3
Lead Lap

its gonna be a big turnout
Old 11-25-03, 05:42 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by bmsport
Adrian, i'll definitly be there even if my car isnt running yet. If i have to, i'll tow it in. I ordered my haltech e6k today and it should be in and completed soon. You drove all the way up for my show in melbourne, so i'll definitly repay the favor and make a showing down south.
u'r a good sport matt....i hope u have her up and running i want a spin dude....
Old 11-26-03, 07:04 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

THEIR HAS BEEN POSTED SOME UPDATES PERTAINING TO HOW JUDGING AND GIVING AWAY OF THE RAFFLE ITEMS WILL BE DONE ..PLEASE REGISTER NOW ,I HAVE ONLY 20 SPACES LEFT AND I WANT THE PARKING LOT FULL .. IF WE FILL THE LOT , THE DEALER HAS COMMITTED TO MORE INVOLVEMENT FOR FUTURE EVENTS ON A REGULAR BASIS. SO COME ON OUT , I KNOW THEIR HAS GOT TO BE MORE MODDED LEXUS BEAUTIES OUT THEIR THAT DONT KNOW AS YET ABOUT THIS EVENT , SO EVERYONE I SAY , PRINT OFF A COUPLE OF THE FLYERS THAT FREELANCE WAS SO DEDICATED IN DESIGNING , AND WHEREVER YOU SEE A NICE LEX , GIVE THEM A FLYER , TELL THEM TO REGISTER OR LEAVE IT ON THEIR WINDSHIELD.. I WANT THIS EVENT TO BE SO HUGE THAT NBC WILL BE THEIR TO BROADCAST THE EVENT , BUT I NEED MORE SHOWING BEFORE I CAN ATTEMPT TO CALL IN A FAVOR.
Old 11-26-03, 07:12 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

Originally posted by bluelex
hey randy i ran into one of the members from 300.net last night at circut city, forgot his name soemthing with a "J" darkgray is300 with looks like gunmetal wheels,kit and stuff. anyway cool cat , i'm passing out flyers and cats r telling they already know about the event..thats crazy when i think about it... this is getting pretty big i think
yeah he told me about that, his name is Tony and those were my old rims, boy do I miss those...

This meet is gonna be large, I can't wait.

lexforlife: when do you want to meet up and go over the details?
Old 11-27-03, 11:16 AM
technol
Lexus Test Driver

could you add me under sc300 aswell, i think my dad will take his ls430 and ill bring my car.
Old 11-28-03, 08:08 AM
hiline400
Driver School Candidate

Default dec 7th register

would like to register for the event.
Old 11-28-03, 10:07 AM
matt7184
Pole Position

Hey guys, havent been on the board in a while because if school, but bad news
My SC400 was in a bad wreck because a stupid driver did not yield when I was going straight, so my baby is unfortunately totalled (if I was not driving a Lexus I would be dead, it was that serious, 45mph collision). Also, I dont think I will be in Pembroke Pines on the 7th but I woulda tried if I had my SC. Sorry I cant go but please take a lot of pictures!

PS: Did anyone else notice you guys are going to look at japanese cars on Dec. 7th/Pearl Harbor day? lol
Old 11-28-03, 10:30 AM
Wide LS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: dec 7th register

Originally posted by hiline400
would like to register for the event.
hiline400, next time be more specific and say GS400 because we wouldn't know unless we read your profile. Matt sorry you can't make it. Good observation on Pearl Harbor/Dec 7th. I wasn't aware of that until now.
Old 11-28-03, 01:50 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

wow i didn't realize it..well we all get along now anyway so it should b fun....

Quick Reply: Huge Florida Meet at Lexus of Pembroke Pines -December 7!!!!