Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Any Dealers (Nationwide) that sell at inoice or below?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-24, 09:02 AM
MontyLab
8th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Any Dealers (Nationwide) that sell at inoice or below?

Hello all,
Just a quick question...I bought a new special ordered Jeep Rubicon back in 22 in Washington DC (I live in ATL) because there is a dealer there that sells at like 6% below invoice or something like that. The deal went smooth, fast & flawlessly. I vowed to buy vehicles like that whenever possible from now on.

Are there any high volume Lexus (or Toyota) dealers out there that sell vehicles like this? If so, where are they located? I would like my next purchase to be a Lexus SUV or maybe one of the new Sequoia's and want to start reserching now.

Thanks for any help that you may offer.
Old 02-04-24, 03:56 AM
jer
Instructor

Received 97 Likes on 74 Posts

Depends what Lexus/Toyota vehicle you are looking for. Seems L/T has had a shortage of vehicles in '23 and are just now getting inventory back, so large discounts are hard to find. I would suggest once you decide which vehicle you are specifically interested in check out that particular vehicle forum as most have a 'prices paid' type posting.
Old 02-19-24, 02:43 AM
KahnBB6

Received 1,243 Likes on 866 Posts

I am also seconding this question but to find Lexus dealers who will sell at MSRP in the southeast, specifically in the state of Florida. It doesn't matter where in the state. I've already canvassed and figured this out for Florida Toyota dealers but not yet for Florida Lexus dealers.

The vehicle I will be shopping for is the new yet-to-be announced Lexus IS replacement so I am beginning my research early.