Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

check out what supra forum is now saying

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-04, 07:19 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Default check out what supra forum is now saying

my brethren , just wanted to let you guys know what these guys now say about our event on dec7 at lexus of pembroke pines ,, imagine after 212/ months they now have that to say .. i was inviting them out for another day of fun but this is how this choose to respond

what makes it worse is that aristott (hayden) has the nerve to jump on the bashing wagon. you cant see his initial posts because the sheriff over there keeps deleting my posts , alwilliams posts and bluelex posts because they dont want the truth to be known.. aristott decides it great to play both sides of the fence with his worthless comments.. what makes this hit my nerve is that he joined us for dinner that night , hung out with me , freelance, mario and a couple of others till 10p talking about the meet and now he decides its a not cool in my book to say the least esp as a fellow club member who i had respect for , well dont come to any of our so called lame events in the future bro since you dont have nice things to say and that post you made replying to bluelex , i know the ghetto comment was directed to him , just for your info adrians car is one of the most respected , adored and admired on this forum (you guys wont see that post in supra forums because the sheriff or dictator over there has decidied to not let our opinions count)

imo they are a unruly , rude and dont represent what being a car enthusiasts is really about
Old 03-04-04, 07:55 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,246 Likes on 1,363 Posts

Guys let's not start any cross-forum posts / issues over individual personal disagreements... sounds like a lot of misunderstanding and communication issues on both sides.

If the guys over there don't want to come to your meet then they won't be there. The ones that liked the last one will.

We're all car (and more especially Toyota/Lexus) enthusiasts and should find some way to get along.

Stating that "clublexus and is300 will no longer opt for any kind of joint showings so goodbye to the supra crowds we will stick with our own" is not a fair or accurate statement for you to make IMO. We have many joint meets in other locations that come off without a hitch and will continue to do so in the future.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 03-04-04 at 08:41 AM.