Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Tampa CL Meet at Lexus of Tampa Bay - June 13th

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-04, 03:18 PM
scottc25
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tampa CL Meet at Lexus of Tampa Bay - June 13th

This will now be the main thread. Post suggestions here. Here is waht I know of for sure:

1) I told the General Manager 30 cars. There is always room for more and I am sure we can get a better # as we get closer to the event.

2) The date will be Sunday, June 13th from 1:00pm till 4:00pm.

3) I will set-up a meeting with the General Manager and see if he can pitch in a few shirts and key chains to give away or something.

Possibilities:

1) Food - We'll have to see if anyone has a grill to use. Any suggestions here would be appreciated.

2) Mucic - I contacted 93.3 WFLZ and they want $1,800 ot show up. Ah, NO. Not sure what else we can do here.

3) Can someone make a flyer. I'll give it a shot but my skillz are not the greatest.

anuthing else???????????
Old 04-30-04, 01:12 AM
ADVANGS
Driver School Candidate

Default Senior members pls read

Scott is this going to be a meet, or a car show? I pm'd you with my number. We can brainstorm some, with Tampa Lexus and members from other areas being envolved I (personally) would like to have this be as fun, and professional as possible. Depending on how this is going to be structured I have a good connection at The Beat and my company may be willing to sponsor this. Any input from the more seasoned/experienced members would be appreciated.
Old 04-30-04, 05:01 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

one suggestion

to bring out more members , dont forget our brothers over at is300.net... you can pm freelance from here , hes a moderator over there and can help (with time permitting) spread the word for ya.. we try to do all of our meets together as sort of cousins .. theres quite a few members in the tampa area that i am sure would support the meet...another guy comes to mind on is300.net is nocturnal_streetracer (i think i spelled it correctly) hes also from tampa area and very into meets

from our site pm member named pmatrix.. hes alsilverbullet's bro in law and has the same mooded gs as al but in crystal white.. he was part of the dec 7 meet at lexus down here ,, he knows the drill and can land a hand if you ask and he lives right there in tampa
Old 04-30-04, 06:31 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

opps my bad scott , i see you are already over at is300.net .. you got that one covered nicely

as for food let the dealer provide a in house barbecue like lexus of pembroke pines did for us ..it helps keeping everyone on premises and not straying all over the place..

heres a quick link to dec 7 .. have your lex dealer look at the link so they can see the potential turnout

https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...=574&password=

what the dealel contributes has a direct effect on how much intrest will be sparked ,, just my .02

good luck and again do you want any participation from the south florida commission
Old 04-30-04, 07:19 AM
Unvme
Driver

I live in Tampa also and actually bought my Lexus Is from Tampa Bay Lexus. They are an AWESOME and beautiful dealership. Should be alot of fun. Best thing to do is just tell everyone and their mom lol Get a flyer made up for sure. But yeah , my boosted lil beast is all done and running great ..So I wiil def be there.
-Matt
Old 04-30-04, 08:56 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by Unvme
I live in Tampa also and actually bought my Lexus Is from Tampa Bay Lexus. They are an AWESOME and beautiful dealership. Should be alot of fun. Best thing to do is just tell everyone and their mom lol Get a flyer made up for sure. But yeah , my boosted lil beast is all done and running great ..So I wiil def be there.
-Matt
hey matt you were at the dec 7 meet at lexus of pembroke pines right????
Old 04-30-04, 05:19 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by lexforlife

please confir with myself or advangs before any final decisions this was sorta our baby but any help will be appreciated i am not trying to affend anyone we have something going for a radio spot as well feel free to contact either of us a grill is no problem a flier is no problem but how shall we word it LEXFORLIFE some help from you will be needed there ...... thanks shawn
Old 04-30-04, 05:26 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by lexusondubs
please confir with myself or advangs before any final decisions this was sorta our baby but any help will be appreciated i am not trying to affend anyone we have something going for a radio spot as well feel free to contact either of us a grill is no problem a flier is no problem but how shall we word it LEXFORLIFE some help from you will be needed there ...... thanks shawn

not sure i understand the statement
Old 04-30-04, 05:27 PM
scottc25
Driver

PM'ed you.
Old 04-30-04, 05:28 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

we all should take some notes from the veteran members about the fliers {wording pics. etc. etc. } and i will take care of it and distribute them to clearwater and tampa lexus and certain custom shops around the area but i would like to see a family orientated meet please remember when inviting people that this is a high class club with high class members so please leave the shannigans at home thanks shawn
Old 04-30-04, 05:28 PM
scottc25
Driver

not sure i understand the statement
I think he means the flyer. I have PM'ed him so we can figure it out.
Old 04-30-04, 05:36 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Originally posted by scottc25
I think he means the flyer. I have PM'ed him so we can figure it out.
LEXFORLIFE i just wanted some ideas on how to word the flier and pics on the flier and stuff like that i value your opinion as a veteran cl member any advice would be helpful
Old 04-30-04, 05:38 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

ohh i got it

heres the flyer we did by freelance our great designer

decided to pm youn guys with it so wont confuse other people

maybe it will help

Last edited by lexforlife; 04-30-04 at 05:39 PM.
Old 04-30-04, 10:13 PM
Unvme
Driver

Nope never made it for that. This one is in my hometown tho , so for sure Ill come by. I still havent told Tampa Lexus that my IS went from stcok to not so stock anymore hehe...
-Matt
Old 04-30-04, 10:21 PM
LexFather

scott25, shoot DaveGS4 a PM as we need permission to use the Clublexus name. He maybe able to help with a flyer as well. Good luck.

I've never used a flyer for any of our meets/shows here. I just used the internet and word of mouth (as I trust members will bring worthy members).
Flyers, anyone can somehow get their hands on one and show up.

Hennessy Lexus does Bar-B-Que for us as well. So ask your dealer to ante up like others.

Quick Reply: Tampa CL Meet at Lexus of Tampa Bay - June 13th