Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

NOPI Nationals, Sept 18th and 19th. Nuff said.(register under SELOC/Clublexus)

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-04, 07:05 AM
LexFather

Default NOPI Nationals, Sept 18th and 19th. Nuff said.(register under SELOC/Clublexus)

REGISTER UNDER OUR CLUB NAME WHEN YOU FILL OUT THE VEHICLE OWNER FORM!!! SELOC/CLUBLEXUS

http://register.nopi.com/dsp_nncarregistration.cfm

Okay everyone. This promises to be even bigger and better than last year. We shocked the performance world last year with our cars, people, mods, organization and EXECUTION. We took home 4 trophies, 1 magazine article, 2 T.V reviews, 1 tire sponsorship offered.

The days are September 18th and 19th, Saturday and Sunday. The hang out spot Friday night is the local car wash. You will have to be at our meeting spot at 5:30 AM. We leave at 6:00. The meeting spot is 10 minutes away from the show.

I have already sent in the request for us to register by club. The name will be SELOC/CLUBLEXUS under the "register by club" when u register.Total is $70.00. We had 26 Lexus last year, working with IS.net, Clublexus and newbies, I expect maybe 40-50 Lexus this year. Maybe a full 10 boosted in one form or another.

THIS WILL BE AN EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NOT FORGET. More info at www.seloc.net.

last year we all chipped in for food/drinks and our 3 tents. We may need 5 tents this year.

I am also working on hotel options, we voted we all want to stay in the same hotel and we won't have out of towners staying in some cheap inn. People really got to know one another at NOPI and everyone truly enjoyed it.

Your car needs to be as CLEAN as possible. There will be time to wipe off and clean up there.

DasGallaway did a fantastic job with our SELOC plates. We will use these again and attach them to our trunks for the show. It looked proffesional and perfect.

It is usally hot, bring an extra shirt and bring a portable chair.

Get ready to ROCK!! PLEAAAASE put your best foot forward to make this event. That means you.

Last edited by LexFather; 05-05-04 at 07:09 AM.
Old 05-05-04, 03:38 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i was planning one big trip this year, i was thinking dragon run or HIN in atlanta in august but this might b the best one cus it gives me time 2 plan, not sure if i can attend but i will try, my wife is do around early november, 5th or so, so this is kind of close.. as it gets closer i will let u guys know, really want 2 meet u guys..

Last edited by bluelex; 05-05-04 at 03:39 PM.
Old 05-05-04, 08:51 PM
vboy418
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Blue if you are going to Nopi we can caravan up?
Old 05-06-04, 06:11 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

as it gets closer i will know, can't say 4 sure now....but i will definately caravan up if i go with u man...
Old 05-06-04, 07:31 AM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can I tag along???? You know me and road trips...
Old 05-06-04, 09:38 AM
LexFather

vboy418 is in-charge of our Flordia Caravan. He comes to Atlanta all the time for our SELOC meets. From there he will guide you to the hotel we pick to stay at (I'll have that decision soon).
Old 05-07-04, 08:19 PM
LexFather

THIS JUST IN!! The co-owner of NOPI is a LEXUS owner. We are now working on SPECIAL BENEFITS for US that weekend!!! Thanks to Black Diamond!
Old 05-07-04, 09:06 PM
NOPIMAN
Driver School Candidate

Default NOPIMAN

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
THIS JUST IN!! The co-owner of NOPI is a LEXUS owner. We are now working on SPECIAL BENEFITS for US that weekend!!! Thanks to Black Diamond!
NOPIMAN here... As a matter of fact I've had many Lexus' in the stable here at NOPI. (2) SC400 & (2) LS400 which are now gone. Now I've got (1)GS430 and (1)LS430. Would love to get a lot of Lexus' to the Show this year. I've got you a row right in the middle of the show for all Asian Luxury vehicles. That's where your club is parked. Only about 50 spaces though. I'll have to check monday at the office to be sure how many. If you guys have something big planned or might need more room somewhere else, let me know. I can change things now. Waiting another few weeks will make it very difficult. Later
Old 05-07-04, 09:35 PM
LexFather

Default Re: NOPIMAN

Originally posted by NOPIMAN
NOPIMAN here... As a matter of fact I've had many Lexus' in the stable here at NOPI. (2) SC400 & (2) LS400 which are now gone. Now I've got (1)GS430 and (1)LS430. Would love to get a lot of Lexus' to the Show this year. I've got you a row right in the middle of the show for all Asian Luxury vehicles. That's where your club is parked. Only about 50 spaces though. I'll have to check monday at the office to be sure how many. If you guys have something big planned or might need more room somewhere else, let me know. I can change things now. Waiting another few weeks will make it very difficult. Later
NOPIMAN, check your PM

That is amazing; your Lexus stable. What a coincidence. Eric (Blackdiamond) told us over at www.seloc.net his talk with you. We are all very excited.

Last year we had about 26 cars, this year I anticipate 40-50 Lexus, top quality cars, mods and people. We will need room for our tents too. Thanks for all your help in advance.

If there is anything specific you want or would like to see, please let me or us know and we'll make it happen.

Thanks for taking the time to join Clublexus.

Old 05-07-04, 09:48 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

hey blue...
if you come through jax.. i want to follow you in my gs.. we can ride up together.. thanks
rick
Old 05-07-04, 10:38 PM
LexFather

Originally posted by 00lexondub
hey blue...
if you come through jax.. i want to follow you in my gs.. we can ride up together.. thanks
rick
00lexondub, we will have a Florida Caravan, vboy418 is going to set it up.
Old 05-08-04, 06:49 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

alright cool.. thanks
if i not mistaken.. vboy just moved to jax... but i could be wrong...
Old 05-08-04, 11:24 AM
95BlackSC
Pole Position

Is there a specific time we have to register/pay by? How quickly do the hotels go? (Funds are limited right now) I would be very interested in going- I've gone with friends for the past 3 years but haven't brought a car in.
Old 05-08-04, 12:05 PM
LexFather

Originally posted by 95BlackSC
Is there a specific time we have to register/pay by? How quickly do the hotels go? (Funds are limited right now) I would be very interested in going- I've gone with friends for the past 3 years but haven't brought a car in.
The earlier you pay the better. I will need a headcout by the end of July. So please at least pay the $70 entry fee by July. As for hotels, you won't have to pay until you check out.
Old 05-08-04, 01:56 PM
vboy418
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by 00lexondub
alright cool.. thanks
if i not mistaken.. vboy just moved to jax... but i could be wrong...
yes I will be moving there in 2weeks. And would love to caravan up to meet my Atlanta SELOC buddies! they are awesome people ! I'll definately meet up with you before Nopi and I heard about a meet in Orlando in mid summer that was pretty big. all the LEX owners in FL. Do you know of this?

Quick Reply: NOPI Nationals, Sept 18th and 19th. Nuff said.(register under SELOC/Clublexus)