Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

To All Floridians

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-04, 04:50 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
I plan our huge Lexus/Supra/Multi-CAr meet in July, the 25th this year, FYI.

well mike hook a brotha up ,, give me details bro so i/we can plan around it or possibly do it together
Old 05-08-04, 08:01 PM
vboy418
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by sc3boost
since this is nopi, would you need to reserve a hotel room like a week or two in advance, cause even on a regular friday or saturday it hard to get a room...................................................
mike (1sicklex) is calling around making arrangements as of now. Last year he got me a killer deal for $29 a night at a high class hotel... But mike needs people who are for sure going...
Old 05-18-04, 12:02 AM
sc3boost
Pole Position

so is everyone going to meet and all drive up there or are we all going to meet at nopi?
Old 05-20-04, 09:25 AM
vboy418
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by sc3boost
so is everyone going to meet and all drive up there or are we all going to meet at nopi?
im trying to get people to meet up but its totally up to your schedules. I will be plannin to leave Friday afternoon get there Friday night and unpack get ready and see my SELOC buddys!

I think it would be a lot fun to caravan up but we just need make plans and see whos going. and just found out Freelance is coming woo hoo... woot woot
Old 06-03-04, 11:58 AM
sc3boost
Pole Position

i don't mind meeting up with you guys and driving up, all we have to do is make some groups of people who want to drive up, miami, f.t lauderdale and west palm guys and we all meet somewhere close to nopi like a dennys or fuddrockers or something so the west palm guys don't have to wait on the guys from miami.
caravan sounds nice but i love driving, so the guys who want to caravan up there can do that.

so who wants to caravan and who will be driving???
and where does the majority of the people who are going live, i stay in f.t lauderdale but if i'm the only one from f.t lauderdale going then i could meet up with the west palm guys.
let me know what you guys think these are just suggestions........................