Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

To All Floridians

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-04, 09:56 AM
sc3boost
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To All Floridians

hey i was searching and i realised that i only know one person on this board from florida, i know a couple others proberly know each other, but would'nt it be kool if we can all meet at a car show or moroso or something, just to see who we are talking to and check out each others cars, most of the people i know are the 5000lbs car with 24 inch satalite dish for a wheel croud, and they think every lexus is worth a million dollors, or ricers with super powers, and the rest of my friends can't chang there own oil .

so let me know what you guys think.
i stay in f.t lauderdale,
Old 05-05-04, 10:39 AM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default welcome to CL..

Check the regional forums.We have meets from time to time..There will be a meet either later this month or sometime next month.Hope to meet you at one of these..
Old 05-05-04, 10:40 AM
vboy418
Lexus Champion

sounds good how about NOPI? we can meet up with the other GA,AL,NC,SC, etc etc people too.. Check out southeast forums, im doing a roll call for caravaning. Hope to see you all there...
Old 05-05-04, 11:44 AM
WhiteTiger
Lexus Champion

There are a few of us located in Ft Lauderdale and the surrounding area. A number of us have already gotten together a few times. Great group of guys and gals....welcome!

I live in the Inverrary area.
Old 05-05-04, 12:02 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

their is actually a dedicated group of between 50-75 of us down in south florida from club lex and our dedicated cousins from is300.net that meet on a regular basis...

most of us are from west palm down to south miami.. me and "the COMMISSION" will be putting together another meet shortly as my good friend johnee78 stated ... this will be a precursor to a very large lexus multi state meet being planned for orlando in mid summer to bring all floridian and georgiansand hopefully texans together for a weekend maybe 150-200 car meet and will again be done with full coop from the great bimmer forums and hopefully audi and vw

pm me or johnee or alsiverbullet, bluelex ,indio,wayne,reggiek ,whitetiger,justis and our speed demon freelance ... all apart of "the commission" if you need help directions or questions in general

see you guys soon

Last edited by lexforlife; 05-05-04 at 12:06 PM.
Old 05-05-04, 07:02 PM
sc3boost
Pole Position

danm you guys seem to be way ahead of me, but thats a good thing so count me in, but i just blew a piston ring so i hope it's not too soon, i ordered a new bottom end should be here in two weeks. then i'll gladly tag along
Old 05-05-04, 08:47 PM
vboy418
Lexus Champion

im definately in!
Old 05-05-04, 08:48 PM
vboy418
Lexus Champion

anybody planning on attending Nopi?
Old 05-05-04, 09:24 PM
wayne
Lexus Test Driver

I was just talking to lexforlife about a caravan to NOPI in Sept. Would be nice to have a good turn out for that trip.

Last edited by wayne; 05-05-04 at 09:27 PM.
Old 05-05-04, 09:58 PM
sc3boost
Pole Position

ok ignorant question...................................
where and when is nopi, i never been there
Old 05-06-04, 07:34 AM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation

It's never an ignorant question when you don't know..So heres a link..
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hreadid=119209
Old 05-08-04, 12:28 PM
sc3boost
Pole Position

well if it's in september count me in.
Old 05-08-04, 12:53 PM
LexFather

Originally posted by lexforlife
their is actually a dedicated group of between 50-75 of us down in south florida from club lex and our dedicated cousins from is300.net that meet on a regular basis...

most of us are from west palm down to south miami.. me and "the COMMISSION" will be putting together another meet shortly as my good friend johnee78 stated ... this will be a precursor to a very large lexus multi state meet being planned for orlando in mid summer to bring all floridian and georgiansand hopefully texans together for a weekend maybe 150-200 car meet and will again be done with full coop from the great bimmer forums and hopefully audi and vw

pm me or johnee or alsiverbullet, bluelex ,indio,wayne,reggiek ,whitetiger,justis and our speed demon freelance ... all apart of "the commission" if you need help directions or questions in general

see you guys soon
I plan our huge Lexus/Supra/Multi-CAr meet in July, the 25th this year, FYI.
Old 05-08-04, 02:00 PM
vboy418
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by sc3boost
ok ignorant question...................................
where and when is nopi, i never been there
nopi is sept 18th 19th this. We plan on caravaning up a day early maybe to get into our hotels and meet the other Lexus owners. I was with SELOC last year and let me tell you it amazing! Our pictures speak for itself in the gallery (www.seloc.net) If you want to we could meet up and caravan up together. I am trying to find out who from FL is going cause Ive gone to several SELOC meets in Atlanta and go there every weekend to hang out. Intrested?
Old 05-08-04, 03:02 PM
sc3boost
Pole Position

since this is nopi, would you need to reserve a hotel room like a week or two in advance, cause even on a regular friday or saturday it hard to get a room...................................................

Quick Reply: To All Floridians