Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Repair Shop In Alabama

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-04, 11:39 AM
2ndlex
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Repair Shop In Alabama

The last time the dealer had my LS, they kept it way too long for what I needed done, so I was wondering if anyone knows of an authorized Lex repair shop in Northern Alabama. I live in Madison, near Huntsville and I'd really prefer to not go back to Lexus of Hunstville if I don't have to. Thanks in advance!
Old 06-22-04, 06:13 PM
CUMan
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I am not sure what you mean by "authorized" service. The only Lexus dealership in the Birmingham area is Tom Williams Lexus. I suspect that they are the only other dealer in north Alabama. If you are referring to warranty work, they're probably your only other choice. I do not have a high opinion of their service operation. Be wary when dealing with them. You may go home a pauper. However, their sales force is top-notch.

An operation in the Birmingham area that has a good reputation is Franklin Motor Co. They sell used Lexus and Volvo vehicles and service both makes. They have a location near the I-459/US 280 junction south of Birmingham. Also, they have just opened a second facility located in the old Tom Williams Lexus building at Third Avenue South and 22nd Street in downtown Birmingham. Tom Williams moved to the Irondale area of Birmingham this past April. They are now located near the I-20/I-459 junction at the Grants Mill Road exit off I-459.

Have you considered Nashville?