Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

The Ultimate Garage Company in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-04, 08:46 AM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,393 Likes on 1,568 Posts
Thumbs up The Ultimate Garage Company in Atlanta

Just met Jeff, who runs the company I guess. I sent a message through his web site Monday, got a response back that evening, he agreed to come out at 11a.m. today, arrived RIGHT ON TIME to look at my current home's garage floor (kinda crappy with an uneven crack in it - very old, not a structural problem).

He quickly measured and proposed a solution (he'd grind the uneven floor to smooth it out then he proposed the interlocking RaceDeck flooring tiles to make it all look nice, for $1500 installed. Not bad. His sales pitch was very good too since I told him about the house I'm building in Florida, he said I could take offer to sell the flooring to the buyer of my home here in Atlanta, or take it to the place in Florida!

Gotta check with the boss now, but I'm sold...

Check out http://www.tugc.com.
Old 09-01-04, 07:44 AM
vboy418
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good stuff bit... "check with the boss" hehe
Old 09-02-04, 01:45 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: The Ultimate Garage Company in Atlanta

Originally posted by bitkahuna
Just met Jeff, who runs the company I guess. I sent a message through his web site Monday, got a response back that evening, he agreed to come out at 11a.m. today, arrived RIGHT ON TIME to look at my current home's garage floor (kinda crappy with an uneven crack in it - very old, not a structural problem).

He quickly measured and proposed a solution (he'd grind the uneven floor to smooth it out then he proposed the interlocking RaceDeck flooring tiles to make it all look nice, for $1500 installed. Not bad. His sales pitch was very good too since I told him about the house I'm building in Florida, he said I could take offer to sell the flooring to the buyer of my home here in Atlanta, or take it to the place in Florida!

Gotta check with the boss now, but I'm sold...

Check out http://www.tugc.com.
where is your new house located ???
Old 09-02-04, 09:23 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,393 Likes on 1,568 Posts
Default Re: Re: The Ultimate Garage Company in Atlanta

Originally posted by lexusondubs
where is your new house located ???
Ocala. Right in the path of Frances it looks like. Still, it's insured, I'm not living in it yet, and it's built to withstand 130+mph winds I believe. I'm just sad for potential damage to all the nice trees on my land.
Old 09-02-04, 09:28 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Re: Re: The Ultimate Garage Company in Atlanta

Originally posted by bitkahuna
Ocala. Right in the path of Frances it looks like. Still, it's insured, I'm not living in it yet, and it's built to withstand 130+mph winds I believe. I'm just sad for potential damage to all the nice trees on my land.
cool so when its built your going to host a cl meet as a part of the house warming process
Old 09-05-04, 05:37 AM
LS4fun
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like nice stuff bit...