Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Going to ATL

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-04, 06:04 AM
lucino
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going to ATL

Hi fellaz,

I will be going to Atlanta this weekend and I can't wait, 'cause I know it's the city where playaz play.
Tell me what and where I must go see before I leave the city.
I know what I want to check out club 112, maybe just do a drive by.
I don't need to do any shopping, just site seeing, taking photos.
Where is the "boardway" in Atlanta? Which area should I watch out for because I don't want to end up like them in "Judegement Day."
Where is Nellys and Jereme's house? I want to check out Birdman's area.
Where do ppl race at on Friday or Saturday night?

Where MUST I go check out. Like when I go to Philly, I want to get some chessteaks no matter what, check out the race.

Thanks
Lucino
Old 11-12-04, 08:50 AM
LexFather

Default Re: Going to ATL

Originally posted by lucino
Hi fellaz,

I will be going to Atlanta this weekend and I can't wait, 'cause I know it's the city where playaz play.
Tell me what and where I must go see before I leave the city.
I know what I want to check out club 112, maybe just do a drive by.
I don't need to do any shopping, just site seeing, taking photos.
Where is the "boardway" in Atlanta? Which area should I watch out for because I don't want to end up like them in "Judegement Day."
Where is Nellys and Jereme's house? I want to check out Birdman's area.
Where do ppl race at on Friday or Saturday night?

Where MUST I go check out. Like when I go to Philly, I want to get some chessteaks no matter what, check out the race.

Thanks
Lucino
Well Buckhead is the club district. And Club Visions is the spot, 112 has really died down. Just cruise Peachtree st at night, that is where all the action is.

Many of the celebrities live off Old NAtional. If you take 285 and get off on Old Nat, take it about 15 miles. You will see Evander Holyfieids GIANT estate. And those surrounding hoods have the celebrities. Jermaine Durpri stays in the hood across from Holyfield.

Racing, Barrett Parkway up 75N

check out www.seloc.net for more info on ATL
Old 11-12-04, 10:10 AM
THE_CEO
Pole Position

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Re: Re: Going to ATL

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
Well Buckhead is the club district. And Club Visions is the spot, 112 has really died down. Just cruise Peachtree st at night, that is where all the action is.

Many of the celebrities live off Old NAtional. If you take 285 and get off on Old Nat, take it about 15 miles. You will see Evander Holyfieids GIANT estate. And those surrounding hoods have the celebrities. Jermaine Durpri stays in the hood across from Holyfield.

This could be the 1,000,000th post!

CEO
Old 11-12-04, 12:04 PM
lucino
Rookie

Default Re: Re: Going to ATL

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX

Thank you very much
Old 11-12-04, 12:05 PM
lucino
Rookie

Talking Re: Re: Re: Going to ATL

Originally posted by THE_CEO
This could be the 1,000,000th post!

CEO

that means you have been here too long. j/k, i registered at the same time as you.
Old 11-12-04, 12:39 PM
THE_CEO
Pole Position

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Going to ATL

that means you have been here too long. j/k, i registered at the same time as you.
im near 2000 but there are people who registered at the same time as me and they are at 4000+...so im not that good...hehe

CEO
Old 11-12-04, 12:45 PM
THE_CEO
Pole Position

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Going to ATL

if you think im bad...... there are people who registered with me that are at 4000+ posts....hehe

CEO
Old 11-14-04, 09:24 PM
lucino
Rookie

Atlanta was nice and clean. The people I came contacted with were very nice and friendly. The waiter at the Italian Oven in Peachtree City was extremely nice. Varsity, an unique drive through fast food place, wonder why we don't have something like that over here. The world of Coke Cola was nice, but not worth the $8 admission fee. We did get to drink all different kind of cola from the world. The presentation they showed looked like was filmed in the 80's. I definitely will go back there, thinking about getting a vacation home there. Club 112 was still pumping, long line outside, Club Vision was nice and that' where I went.
Old 11-15-04, 09:24 AM
LexFather

Atlanta was nice and clean. The people I came contacted with were very nice and friendly. The waiter at the Italian Oven in Peachtree City was extremely nice. Varsity, an unique drive through fast food place, wonder why we don't have something like that over here. The world of Coke Cola was nice, but not worth the $8 admission fee. We did get to drink all different kind of cola from the world. The presentation they showed looked like was filmed in the 80's. I definitely will go back there, thinking about getting a vacation home there. Club 112 was still pumping, long line outside, Club Vision was nice and that' where I went.
Glad you had a great time down here.