Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

CENTRAL FLORIDA MEET * Old Town

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-04, 11:31 AM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by 00lexondub
YOU do NOT need mods to come to the lexus meet.. this meet is to hang out and check out peoples cars.. stock cars are WELOCOMED and encouraged, this way you can see other cars and get an idea on what you wna to do to it if anything at all/.
definately... my car is very close to stock but ill be there to meet everyone and check out the cars. cant wait. glad to see that list is getting longer.
Old 12-03-04, 02:41 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by 00lexondub
YOU do NOT need mods to come to the lexus meet.. this meet is to hang out and check out peoples cars.. stock cars are WELOCOMED and encouraged, this way you can see other cars and get an idea on what you wna to do to it if anything at all/.
are you saying this because you finally got your car together, because that was always your excuse ?? J/K Looking forward to seeing your car in person and meeting the rest of the northern crew...
Old 12-03-04, 03:28 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally posted by johnee78
are you saying this because you finally got your car together, because that was always your excuse ?? J/K Looking forward to seeing your car in person and meeting the rest of the northern crew...
go get him johnee for his butt and ride better be there or the south florida gs mafia Will pay him a visit (LOL)
Old 12-03-04, 05:15 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol.. the S florida mafia... maybe the godfather of the mafia will pay me a visit.. LOL.. i said that becasue that is what was always said to me..
Old 12-04-04, 09:52 AM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

As far as the meet goes we are still on for it. We are going to try to contact the lady again on monday to set up everything that we need to. As soon as we know we will let you know. Its probably going to be in February now because we feel like January will be to close. But let me know what you think. It will not be a weekend that has something else in it like the super bowl or anything. We apoligize about it takeing so long. We probably picked a bad time to call her about it, right around Thanksgiving but we are still working on it.

That is a great list as long as everyone on that list shows. Please make sure that when we get everything set that if your on the list that you will be there. I'm pretty sure that this place will want to know an accurate number of cars so we need to give that to them. But keep that list growing if you are interested.

Thanks everyone for your patience.
Old 12-04-04, 11:39 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by Keelyi300
As far as the meet goes we are still on for it. We are going to try to contact the lady again on monday to set up everything that we need to. As soon as we know we will let you know. Its probably going to be in February now because we feel like January will be to close. But let me know what you think. It will not be a weekend that has something else in it like the super bowl or anything. We apoligize about it takeing so long. We probably picked a bad time to call her about it, right around Thanksgiving but we are still working on it.

That is a great list as long as everyone on that list shows. Please make sure that when we get everything set that if your on the list that you will be there. I'm pretty sure that this place will want to know an accurate number of cars so we need to give that to them. But keep that list growing if you are interested.

well if its in Feb than i might make it.. i'll wait until u guys have a firm date tham i'll confirm if i can come or not...
Old 12-04-04, 04:29 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by Keelyi300

bro the jan 29 date as far as those i have spoken and comfirmed with is fine .. i have moderators and admin over at is300.net getting ready to pump it up for you guys .. we cant keep flipping dates for it will confuse people.... feb might not work for some others including myself but its up to you guys ..the guys over at is300 would acct for maybe 15-25 cars themselves in addition to the list thats already there

just my thoughts (no offense to any here , just trying to help bring this off as big as possible finally)

Last edited by lexforlife; 12-04-04 at 04:31 PM.
Old 12-04-04, 05:45 PM
islex32
Driver

I agree. We need to set a date and leave it. I am sure that there are people that have to get off of work and do not want to flop around.
Old 12-04-04, 07:17 PM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Originally posted by lexforlife
bro the jan 29 date as far as those i have spoken and comfirmed with is fine .. i have moderators and admin over at is300.net getting ready to pump it up for you guys .. we cant keep flipping dates for it will confuse people.... feb might not work for some others including myself but its up to you guys ..the guys over at is300 would acct for maybe 15-25 cars themselves in addition to the list thats already there

just my thoughts (no offense to any here , just trying to help bring this off as big as possible finally)

Thank you I apprecaite your thoughts. It does help to hear from everyone and there Ideas. we really do need everyone's help. I personally like the Janurary date better but thats me. But we will just have to do the best we can. We still do need everyones cooporation and imput. We should have it all set on Monday. I'm really hopeing we can get this set. Thank you for bringing up your point.

Last edited by IS3CM; 12-04-04 at 07:24 PM.
Old 12-05-04, 10:08 AM
islex32
Driver

If there is anything that I can do to help let me know. I used to organize events for a Club Maxima so if there is anything, let me know.
Old 12-05-04, 10:50 AM
BUSTN
Instructor

Please confirm the day and I will be present.
Old 12-05-04, 10:59 AM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by BUSTN
Please confirm the day and I will be present.
Then add your name to the list....
Old 12-05-04, 12:48 PM
beauphus
Pole Position

JANUARY 29TH RIGHT????
Old 12-05-04, 01:02 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

okay guys spoke with wayne and the turbo sc crew , they all have put in for that weekend off so its done for them , he cannot do feb nor can i ... i hope the 29th jan sticks .... if their is something i can do to help let me know or pm me
Old 12-05-04, 03:39 PM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Originally posted by islex32
If there is anything that I can do to help let me know. I used to organize events for a Club Maxima so if there is anything, let me know.
Will do man thanks

Quick Reply: CENTRAL FLORIDA MEET * Old Town