Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

CENTRAL FLORIDA MEET * Old Town

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-04, 03:34 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Default CENTRAL FLORIDA MEET * Old Town

Hey guys, started new thread because the other one is already 4 pages!!

** PEOPLE FROM IS300.NET | SELOC | CLUBLEXUS ** Big One???

anyway today i got the packet from Old-Town... heres what it says

www.old-town.com

Dear John:

It was a pleasure e-mailing with you today! I am very excited about your group hosting
their Lexus Show at Old Town! We dfinitely are the place for a car show. We are a
convienent one-stop location in order to guarantee a successful car show!

As promised here is our promotional material concerning car shows at Old Town. As
I mentioned, we have 2 major car shows coming to Old Town in January and February.
The NCRS show is coming to Old for teh 2nd year in a row and the CCI/WCA show
has been here for about 8 years.

Once you have reviewed the video, please give me a call with any questions or to discuss further. It all dpeneds on how you envision your show being held and we can let you know what we offer. We host small club gathersings (10-15), Small shows (100+ cars), medium size as the Octobervettes (300 cars) to the big ones such as the CCI (400-500 cars) and our own Anniversary cruises (700+ ).

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

So guys... thats what i recieved from the marketing director... I believe we need to come up with a date and approximate # of people... i will call her on monday to ask about the cost (if any) are needed to hold such an event... from the looks of things it may be free but we just need to be organized....

Im looking at dates... i think saturdays are best??? anyway here are dates im thinking.. you guys need to chime in..

Saturday - January 29th
Saturday - Febuary 19th
Saturday - Febuary 26th

.... chime in guys that are able to show...

-John

Last edited by MrJohnE; 11-12-04 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-12-04, 04:07 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: CENTRAL FLORIDA MEET * Old Town

Originally posted by badxIS300
approximate # of people... but we just need to be organized....

Im looking at dates... i think saturdays are best??? anyway here are dates im thinking.. you guys need to chime in.

.... chime in guys that are able to show..

-John
we need a accurate count of people here SO IF YOUR NOT SURE ABOUT COMING DONT SIGN UP at our last meet several people signed up and didnt show so dont do it again !! we are trying to make a good impression AS A CLUB and be well organized

1.lexusondubs but i need to know a date very soon so i can get the time off work !!!

Last edited by lexusondubs; 11-12-04 at 04:15 PM.
Old 11-12-04, 04:41 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

shawn

i am def in for this one guranteed.. also wayne and the turbo crew will come , johnee(i think) reggiek for sure,justis and there are about 10 more off the top of my head from down here committed
Old 11-12-04, 06:19 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

im thinking bout giving her a count of 20-30 cars
Old 11-12-04, 06:20 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Will Saturday Feb. 19th work out for everyone???....
Old 11-12-04, 07:47 PM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any of those dates are fine with me. I dont have anything planned so if anyone does have something planned on any of those weekends they need to speak up. But just like Shawn said the people that have to work need to let managers know when we need off and need to let them know ASAP.

Also when we get closer all the people from Tampa/Clearwater area or anyone comming through Lakeland on I4, I would like to set a place for us all to meet up so we can have a line of Lexi going down I4 from Lakeland untill we get there. If you are interested please let me know. I will set that up if you all want to.
Old 11-12-04, 08:55 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by Keelyi300
Any of those dates are fine with me. I dont have anything planned so if anyone does have something planned on any of those weekends they need to speak up. But just like Shawn said the people that have to work need to let managers know when we need off and need to let them know ASAP.

Also when we get closer all the people from Tampa/Clearwater area or anyone comming through Lakeland on I4, I would like to set a place for us all to meet up so we can have a line of Lexi going down I4 from Lakeland untill we get there. If you are interested please let me know. I will set that up if you all want to.
yea buddy iam in chase.....lexforlife that sounds good but please have them sign up just so there is no confusion about it . thanks i hope we get at least 30 cars on this one !!!!!
Old 11-12-04, 09:47 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im definately in... but i too need to know the exact date. all those dates sounded good to me. ill mention it to some of the sc guys that may not check the forum that often.
Old 11-13-04, 05:51 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

how's Sat. Feb. 19th sound? leaving a whole bunch of options i guess is a bad idea since no body will pick a date... so there i picked one. hopefully it will work out for everyone

Saturday Febuary 19th (guessitmate of # of Lexus' that will show ** 20-30 **??) i dont know if i should up it.. . some supra guys say that they will show...

I will call Old Town on monday to ask about any fee's for holding such an event.. i will post up on monday night whether or not this is a go.

-Johne
Old 11-13-04, 06:42 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

why wait so long esp since thats right about presidents week

can we do at the very least the last sat in jan..if we put it too far out into the future too many unforseen things tend to come into play..

MY vote goes for the 3 or 4 th sat in january and we could make this 40-50 + cars
Old 11-13-04, 06:48 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

any date you guys want i am IN
1.Badxis300
2.lexusondubs
3. 00lexondub

get this list started.
Old 11-13-04, 06:55 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

what weekend is superbowl weekend?? if so then we can aim for Jan 29th....
Old 11-13-04, 08:39 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

if its in January i won't b able to make it, if its in middle to late Feb that i can for sure if no unforseen delays happen...i guess i won't add my name to the list until u guys confirm a date, so i guess i vote for late Feb.
Old 11-13-04, 08:59 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

OK Aiming for Jan. 29th and raindate will be Feb. 19th

Will confirm everything on monday

(guessitmate of # of Lexus' that will show ** 20-30 **??) i dont know if i should up it.. . some supra guys say that they will show...

I will call Old Town on monday to ask about any fee's for holding such an event.. i will post up on monday night whether or not this is a go.

-Johne

sorry blue

cant delay too long .. like rick says people will start losing interest
Old 11-13-04, 09:09 AM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Just to let everyone know Super Bowl 39 in Jacksonville will be on February 6th 2005. So we wont conflict with that.

Quick Reply: CENTRAL FLORIDA MEET * Old Town