Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

i need some back up in orlando!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-05, 07:24 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BUSTN
Where is the of meet at?i remeber the old spot,i.e. alafaya and university.weds nite?I get out of work at 10 pm, is that too late?
nah, i dont go to that one anymore ... we meet over across from Fashion Sq. Mall by Denny's there... im gonna call some peeps up to meet up tommorow night to see who will show. ;] ill b there.

Sat. night i want to try going to that Supercars meet on Semoran more towards 408... i found that on Supraforums.com.... ill post up the info here...
Old 01-11-05, 07:29 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Default Orlando Saturday Supercars Meets

quoted from SupraSeb on Supraforums.com

When: Every Saturday Nights at 10pm(22:00)

Where: Friendly Confines parking near the back road at Waterford Lake Town Center Mall on North Alafaya, right off the 408

What: Meet, chat, show n' shine, cruises, etc

Everyone with nice/fast supercars are more than welcomed, from muscle cars, to bikes, to japanese GTs, to europeans, to exotics etc

This is a meet for everyone with a passion for supercars to meet at, everyone is welcome to come even if you dont have a fast sports car, as long as ur not a ricer those will be laughed at and rejected so dont bother. Also people with no respect or trying to show off, revving, burning tires, etc...will be asked to leave ASAP.

Here's maps for directions:

Feel free to copy/paste this post in porsches/ferraris/vipers/bikes/etc forums so we have even bigger turnouts.

If you got any question or comments(good or bad), please PM me instead of posting it here. So please keep this thread to talking about the meet itself, whos coming, etc...
Old 01-11-05, 08:26 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i set that up with seb. we have been having some problems with security... kicking us out... chino knows what im talking about. ill be at OSW tomorrow night to run my SC. just because its only $5 more than watching. i may go by the UCF meet after. where is fashion square mall? i may just have to meet up with you guys. as far a the saturday meets, ill keep you posted on the details. i have to call the mall office at waterford lakes and let them know whats goin on, so they stop harrasing us. my cell number is 443-496-2366 if anyone wants to give me a call tomorrow and let me know where you all are. thanks, and ill keep you posted for sat night.
Old 01-11-05, 08:39 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
i set that up with seb. we have been having some problems with security... kicking us out... chino knows what im talking about. ill be at OSW tomorrow night to run my SC. just because its only $5 more than watching. i may go by the UCF meet after. where is fashion square mall? i may just have to meet up with you guys. as far a the saturday meets, ill keep you posted on the details. i have to call the mall office at waterford lakes and let them know whats goin on, so they stop harrasing us. my cell number is 443-496-2366 if anyone wants to give me a call tomorrow and let me know where you all are. thanks, and ill keep you posted for sat night.
edit: i lied , just talked to my buddy that goes to UCF the meet is right there by the UCF entrance mc'ds n stuff are there... i will give u a call tommorow when im over in that area or perhaps earlier...

-John

Last edited by MrJohnE; 01-11-05 at 08:59 PM.
Old 01-12-05, 01:50 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by BUSTN
Orlando.

you BUSTN were meetin up tonight @ UC7 which is on the corner of Alafaya and University right across the st from the UCF Entrance 9:00 PM!!!

-John -321-299-6748
Old 01-12-05, 08:44 PM
BUSTN
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went by but did not recognize anyone.I parked my car by the bank and walked around.I saw some is' but didnt see anyone around them.I parked my car far away since it's no where near done with mods, to show.I'll try the sat get together but i get off of work at 12pm and everyone is gone by then.
Old 01-12-05, 10:32 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

shoulda called... you probably walked by me, i was around the bunch of honda/acuras with friends right on the otherside of that island thingy or over by the mustangs with eric . (GGP w/ Wald front)
i figured youd give me a call or something. i met up with scott (sc guy) and then we all headed down to TGIFridays on alafaya by 408

-John
Old 01-13-05, 03:04 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

i think we saw your gs pull in. it was nice meeting you john. and your friends. saturday night should be pretty good even if it is just us lexus guys. we normally meet up at waterford at about 10pm, by 12, we normaly cruise down town and cruise, then chill accross from fuel ****s. im sure we can wait for you and your GS. ill have to make sure i get ahold of the people at waterford lakes so we dont get kicked out. hope to see everyone there.
Old 01-14-05, 04:11 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ki_soarer

lol... Waterford was hilarious that night.. Actually theres someone on Orlandoforums.com who says he is a security person at Waterford and they are planning on having a member only/friends only/anti-rice meet up fornt by Best Buy or something in the near future... You guys should maybe try to set up a meet across the street from Waterford over where Home Depot is. Theres less traffic over there and they probably wont mind that much.

Scott, are you going to the VH1 thing next friday?? My fiancee wants to go if shes off, but she needs a ride cuz she doesnt want to take her cavalier.

Other than that, see you at Old Town
Old 01-14-05, 09:14 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

if i can get in 40 hours by thursday, then i get friday off. give me a call sometime thursday and let me know if she wants a ride. is your car here or up there? i guess its up there since you said that she didnt want to drive her car.... i figured she would drive yours. ill talk to you then. see you at old town.
Old 01-15-05, 12:04 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

I WILL NOT BE AT WATERFORD!! we are meeting up at the corner of orange ave. and sr50 (colonial dr.) at about 10. right across from fuel ****. if you go to waterford no one will be there. so dont go there just go downtown. contact me if you not sure how to get there, or if you want to meet up and roll in together.
Old 01-15-05, 12:18 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

yo scott, any other lex guys meetin up ??
Old 01-15-05, 01:39 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

not sure... ask your friends from wed. night if they want to come. MTeele was supposed to come down, but he is whining because he has a 103 degree fever... what a winp. hahaha. j/k. he may come out next week though. btw... hope you feel better. oh david with the nat SC will not be out this week as his trans is in pieces... trying to fix 3rd gear. other than that, i dont know. im trying to get some people from SF to come down from the jax. and daytona area. your coming though right?
Old 01-15-05, 02:31 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

yeah ill be there. dont know if im staying for long. may go to Club paris with some friends.
Old 01-15-05, 04:47 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

sounds fun... whats the cover?? what time will you be going? you can just call if its easier.

Quick Reply: i need some back up in orlando!!