Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Central FL MEET SET!! 2/19/05

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-05, 09:27 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

guys .. i am so lazy.. i decided today taht i will not be driving down to orlando..

instead i will be trailoring the lex down so i dont got to clean it again

Last edited by 00lexondub; 01-13-05 at 06:22 AM.
Old 01-12-05, 09:31 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

rick- driveing it down taking moving pics and videos is part of the fun man, but if you insist..
Old 01-12-05, 09:34 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

im only 2.5 hours away// ill be driving to melbourne for the show but just not down from jacksonville .. plus i would be bymyself on the high way unless you want me to film my dad in the hummer.. but ohj well
Old 01-12-05, 09:45 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

oh no i thought you meant you were going to trailor it from old town to melbourne..
Old 01-13-05, 06:22 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

hehe im not that LAZY
Old 01-13-05, 06:41 AM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm Glad to here that I was about to start calling you a sissy boy.

Real men drive there cars long and hard then they put them away hot with the brakes baking.
Old 01-13-05, 03:33 PM
islex32
Driver

Hey, take my name off of the list. I am not going to able to make this one. Getting rid of the car. Need truck for work.
Old 01-13-05, 06:59 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by islex32
Hey, take my name off of the list. I am not going to able to make this one. Getting rid of the car. Need truck for work.

Aww man, that sucks... Wait till after the meet
Old 01-14-05, 05:34 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by morris
I'm Glad to here that I was about to start calling you a sissy boy.

Real men drive there cars long and hard then they put them away hot with the brakes baking.

hey morris i agree but its no fun having to change my brakes every other month and warpig rotors every 6 months but what the hell , when you need to put some smackdown on someone well you gotta do what you gotta do when boost finally gets put in ii will probably graduate to having to swap trannies or even engines once a year at min due to my leadfoot but hey boost away
Old 01-14-05, 05:44 AM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now thats the spirit!!!!!
Old 01-14-05, 02:30 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by islex32
done, sorry to hear you cant keep the car.. GL w/ truck + work
Old 01-14-05, 04:15 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey John, I was just wondering if anyone is going to be making a video of this whole event. If not I think that that would be a great idea to get some footage of the Old Town meet, then the cruise to Melbourne, and then the show there... I'd be down for doing some filming but I broke my video camera some how, and I only have a digital camera now that only tapes 1min videos at a time. Plus I dont know how to edit it and all that.. But yea I think someone should do some taping
Old 01-14-05, 04:17 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

dam guys i'm going to be cutting it really close. i'm a little a head of schedule with the car going into the shop satuarday for interior and rear fixed. i hope i can get it all done, looks like this meet is going to be pretty nice...
Old 01-14-05, 06:21 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by got_trd
Hey John, I was just wondering if anyone is going to be making a video of this whole event. If not I think that that would be a great idea to get some footage of the Old Town meet, then the cruise to Melbourne, and then the show there... I'd be down for doing some filming but I broke my video camera some how, and I only have a digital camera now that only tapes 1min videos at a time. Plus I dont know how to edit it and all that.. But yea I think someone should do some taping
Yes i will have a video cam... its a necessity i just hope my battery lasts throughout the day hence i want to get footage of the meet at oldtown + Cruise + ill do a high light of whatever is at the charity meet.

Originally Posted by bluelex
dam guys i'm going to be cutting it really close. i'm a little a head of schedule with the car going into the shop satuarday for interior and rear fixed. i hope i can get it all done, looks like this meet is going to be pretty nice...
yeah, i was really hoping youd make the meet, but hey, they'res always next time lets hope things get done early

-John
Old 01-16-05, 09:53 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

ok guys this might be a dumb question BUT
some of my car club might wanna attend this Cars for Charity show... is the lexus meet stricly gonan be lexus.. i mean what if some nissan and hondas show up.. and follow us down to the show.. my car club is nothing but top notch SHOW cars. but i am the only luxury car in the east coast part of the club. is this gonna be a problem?

Quick Reply: Central FL MEET SET!! 2/19/05