Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Central FL MEET SET!! 2/19/05

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-05, 06:34 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by reggiek
I want to get in on the caravan. My wife will be with me though. She likes long drives. I hope some other wives or girlfriends will be there.

reg you are always welcome bro but i am leaving my ball and chain home i need time to myself for a change
Old 02-02-05, 09:36 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by reggiek
I want to get in on the caravan. My wife will be with me though. She likes long drives. I hope some other wives or girlfriends will be there.
hey reg, i can assure u there will be many wives/gf's there... not that i have either myself but im positive there will be others

-John
Old 02-02-05, 09:40 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 00lexondub
john i will be ther early ... i am goig to stay in oraldno friday night.. so i can be there to help any time... what time you want me there to HELP???// i got no porblem helopin you and shawn out..
rick
hey rick, sounds good... im going to call shawn the week before to finalize what we exactly need to get done before everyone starts arriving to the show... i really dont even know what time shawn plans on coming into town lol...

from what i know this is on the to do list:

-Post Up Signs for members to know where to park...

-Mark off our section for use at the Site

-(Someones Idea) Name tags? theres going to be alot of us name tags could be helpful... perhaps get ones with custom L symbols or Lexus on them?? i duno what you guys think?

thats all that i can think of for now... i will talk to shawn and get a real list...

-John
Old 02-03-05, 08:31 AM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My wife will be there assuming that we make it, I blew my transmission on Monday so it is up in the air now.
Old 02-03-05, 09:48 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by morris
My wife will be there assuming that we make it, I blew my transmission on Monday so it is up in the air now.

man sorry to hear the news about the tranny.. another turboed sc down here blew up his a couple of months ago as well racing , these trannies just cant hold too much over 350 rwhp..

are you going to get one from level 10 or srt bulit tranny , i hope you get things sorted out for i really was looking forward to meeting and talking with you in person

good luck brotha
Old 02-03-05, 11:00 AM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in the process of deciding which route to go right now. I still very well may have it repaired in time, I'll just have to see. My tranny also had 220K miles on it so that didnt help any.
Old 02-03-05, 12:58 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

doh... hope u can get everything together.. if not im sure we will be planning another meet in near future

-John
Old 02-03-05, 05:17 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

john... make sure that you have everyone's sn and real name on the taggs. that way, we will catch on quicker. ill probably see you out sat night.
Old 02-03-05, 05:27 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JOhn how will be gettin custom name tags.. i mean when is this gonna happen?
Old 02-03-05, 06:32 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

i am actually unsure at this time. i will ask around to see if anyone knows anything on the how-abouts to go on this.... because we dont know who will show and who will not, i think that we should not make pre-named tags. well just write them as people show up...

for those that are definate's ill see about making pre-made ones.. (printed/engraved) w/ Lexus on them.
Old 02-03-05, 06:42 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

guys how many cars do we have confirmed to the meet? including suprasforums, us, and is300.net( altogether).. i'm sending the info to a couple online websites that i know that do lots of event coverage here in Florida. might be able to get them to join you and cover the event.

Last edited by bluelex; 02-03-05 at 09:08 PM.
Old 02-03-05, 07:01 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

on our the list that i have there are 46 @ the momment, and yes i know of a few more that are coming so we should be hitting AT LEAST 50 CARS!

http://www.digitalgiant.com/blulex5s...02-19-05b.html

as for name tags, ive been looking online.. and yes its going to cost lots of money, i am looking into investing in a CUSTOM made tag that just says

LOVE 4 LEXUS
BadxIS300
Johne H.

something like that anyway.. prices are about 5 bucks a piece... ill just go to walmart and buy a few sharpies/sticky labels so people can write their names on.
Old 02-03-05, 09:59 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

dont go to wall mart... you may not come out alive. lol. i hate that place. anyways.... i want to have a jersey style shirt made with Lexus SC300 on the front and my name on the back. i just think that would be fun to wear at meets and whatnot. of course since i hate doing laundry, i would end up wearing it for like 10 days in a row, then wait about 3 weeks to wash it. haha.
Old 02-03-05, 10:47 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

forgot something... eugene, guve me a call when your coming down. what parts are you picking up, and from who?? i wonder...
Old 02-04-05, 12:13 AM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Finally got my car back from the shop!!!!!!!!!! woooohoo..

When are the Tampa guys leaving? Are you guys cruzin down I-4 to Orlando in a group?

We can all meet at a big gas station near I-4 is thats someone anyone is intrested in...

Quick Reply: Central FL MEET SET!! 2/19/05