Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Central FL MEET SET!! 2/19/05

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-05, 08:43 AM
thelex-IS
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey guys, I'm new to CL but I have been on .net for a while. I don't know if i'm on the list or not, but if i'm not sign me up!
badxis300 (john) should have all my info.
Old 02-04-05, 09:42 AM
jruhi4
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by thelex-IS
hey guys, I'm new to CL but I have been on .net for a while. I don't know if i'm on the list or not, but if i'm not sign me up!
badxis300 (john) should have all my info.
If you signed up on .NET, you're OK. The people that signed up there have been transferred to the "Master List" here on ClubLexus. (or, at least, they should've been).
Old 02-04-05, 11:01 AM
thelex-IS
Driver School Candidate

oh ok, because I didn't see my name on the master list.
Old 02-04-05, 02:56 PM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

How do i add myself to the list? do i just post here?
Old 02-04-05, 03:56 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GRAND_LS 4
How do i add myself to the list? do i just post here?
just post here your sn name ans phone number where you can be reached john is in control of keeping the tally of the master list !!! thanks again john for doing the list !!
Old 02-04-05, 04:38 PM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

GRAND_LS 4

813-966-8882

Thanks.

Last edited by GRAND_LS 4; 02-04-05 at 11:18 PM.
Old 02-04-05, 07:25 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

yes, i am keeping a constant update. now that im working ill do it as much as possible... duno how much time ill have... im hella tired from driving Lexus' all day ! hahah... anyway, i sent up the request for the list to be updated. Mario is helping host and edit the tally So Thank Him TOOO!!!! Just IS
Old 02-05-05, 09:29 AM
JUST IS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by badxIS300
yes, i am keeping a constant update. now that im working ill do it as much as possible... duno how much time ill have... im hella tired from driving Lexus' all day ! hahah... anyway, i sent up the request for the list to be updated. Mario is helping host and edit the tally So Thank Him TOOO!!!! Just IS

Thanks John. TheLex IS and Grand LS 4 you are added. This is going to be a great time for all members of CL and .NET. I am counting the days.

I am not sure if anyone has planned to rollout from South Miami together, but if so when, where, and what time. Maybe we could plan it so that as we pass through each city on the way we pick up other members.

(ie:
Miami meet @ Museum of Science

Miami people leave @ 5:45am

meet with

FT. Lauderdale people @ 6:25am @ I-95N and Broward Blvd.

leave to meet with

Palm Beach people @ 7:45am @ I-95N and Okeechobee Blvd. (I think Exit 70)

leave to meet

Delray people @ 8:15am and so on and so forth......

This is just an example only. It would be nice to get a huge huge line of us rolling up there. If you have other suggestions let me, John or Shawn know.

Thanks!
Old 02-05-05, 04:22 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by JUST IS
Thanks John. TheLex IS and Grand LS 4 you are added. This is going to be a great time for all members of CL and .NET. I am counting the days.

I am not sure if anyone has planned to rollout from South Miami together, but if so when, where, and what time. Maybe we could plan it so that as we pass through each city on the way we pick up other members.

(ie:
Miami meet @ Museum of Science

Miami people leave @ 5:45am

meet with

FT. Lauderdale people @ 6:25am @ I-95N and Broward Blvd.

leave to meet with

Palm Beach people @ 7:45am @ I-95N and Okeechobee Blvd. (I think Exit 70)

leave to meet

Delray people @ 8:15am and so on and so forth......

This is just an example only. It would be nice to get a huge huge line of us rolling up there. If you have other suggestions let me, John or Shawn know.

Thanks!
mario

i have sent you a few emails , no reply,, whats up bro

the turbo crew , randy ,reggie, johnee78 and many others are rolling up together sat am.. we are going to meet at a denys or ihop have a good breakfast then roll nice tidy straight up to orlando .. you got my digits right , hit me up on the cell if you wanna roll this way , would love to have you roll together , my brotha
Old 02-06-05, 08:35 AM
CSenior
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i am actually unsure at this time. i will ask around to see if anyone knows anything on the how-abouts to go on this.... because we dont know who will show and who will not, i think that we should not make pre-named tags. well just write them as people show up...

for those that are definate's ill see about making pre-made ones.. (printed/engraved) w/ Lexus on them.
I have a little knowledge on this and there are different ways to go about this depending on the $$$ that are going to be spent...

For instance anyone can spend about $4.00 for a 100 pack of those "HELLO My Name is...” sticky back label that you stick on your shirt or where-ever visible and $2 for a Sharpie. This is great for the one-time get together.

Now if we are going to be doing meets on a regular basis I recommend going with a custom name tag that is inclusive of all members that participate in the various forums. These custom name tags are Neck-Hang Style Holders and look similar in style to those that press people hold or a back stage pass. They are about $50 for a 100 pack (cheapest found) not including design time, printing, and lamination.

If the cheap way is decided I can actually provide the “HELLO My Name is…” tag.

If the custom route is chosen, I can assist with graphic and design time. All will need to step up for printing and lamination costs.

I hope this helps. Let me know on what will be decided. Thanks.

Cesar

Last edited by CSenior; 02-06-05 at 08:58 AM.
Old 02-06-05, 12:59 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

well most of us here from south fla will be rolling in with our clublexus polo shirts and custom jackets .. most of us also have the brushed alum nameplates to be mounted on the cars at the meet and show...

what you guys could do is agree on a color scheme and each buy a polo shirt from your lexus dealer that has lexus name printed on one breast side then take it to your local dry cleaners and have your screen name embroidered on the other side
Old 02-06-05, 02:43 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

well im thinking for this meet, probably do the cheap stickers for now, next time, on sign up we can ask if people want custom tag's for future use's and etc. or we could do it at the meet.

-since i work for lexus now, i believe i will be getting a couple of shirts w/ stiched on Lexus symbols + etc. ill find out next week once i get my final paperwork done.
Old 02-06-05, 05:03 PM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

well im thinking for this meet, probably do the cheap stickers for now, next time, on sign up we can ask if people want custom tag's for future use's and etc. or we could do it at the meet.

-since i work for lexus now, i believe i will be getting a couple of shirts w/ stiched on Lexus symbols + etc. ill find out next week once i get my final paperwork done.
At Lexus of Tampa Bay?
Old 02-06-05, 05:25 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

lexus of orlando man i wish is300's had navi w/ reverse cams! maybe Next Gen Will!!
Old 02-06-05, 08:56 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

i got reverse cam and it doesnt help me at all..

BTW you work at lexus orlando... that cool.. i ordered some parts form them a while back..

anwyas what have you figured out about the name tags and the setup day of shows.. like i said i am gonna be there friday night adn im staying about 5 miles away from OLD town.. so i can be there early.
rick

Quick Reply: Central FL MEET SET!! 2/19/05