Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Central FL MEET SET!! 2/19/05

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-04, 10:35 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 12-15-04, 10:45 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

supra forum''s updated

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...38#post2572838
Old 12-15-04, 12:32 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

supra is a must have for our meet .. they really bring on the crowds.. as far as bmw , shawn remember we did that at the la fitness meet back in april and they had a great turnout.. i know one of the co owners of bmwfanactics.com if you guys want i could ask him
Old 12-15-04, 01:49 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yes but if we exceed 50 cars i have to call way before the meet and tell the people at old town so lets be very accurate with our list so i can be sure how many people are going to come !!!
Old 12-15-04, 01:54 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

say we get supra and BMW and lexus.. hell lets make it a luxury meet and include mercedes... it would be cool for LOTS of cars to be there so im not there for 6 hopurs looking at 15 cars.. i mean nothin personal but i like to look at cars.. i say we make it HUGE.. i mean in the northeast they had a BMW/merceds/ Porchse meet or soethign liek that and it was CRAZY... i say we invite eberyoe and go all out.. we will jsut park with our clubs.. (ie lexus wiht CL, bwm w/ BMW.. etcetc.. i think it would be newat.. but hey thats me.. im in no matter what
Old 12-15-04, 01:55 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

haha i got so excited i couldnt even type.. LOL
Old 12-15-04, 01:56 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Originally posted by 00lexondub
say we get supra and BMW and lexus.. hell lets make it a luxury meet and include mercedes... it would be cool for LOTS of cars to be there so im not there for 6 hopurs looking at 15 cars.. i mean nothin personal but i like to look at cars.. i say we make it HUGE.. i mean in the northeast they had a BMW/merceds/ Porchse meet or soethign liek that and it was CRAZY... i say we invite eberyoe and go all out.. we will jsut park with our clubs.. (ie lexus wiht CL, bwm w/ BMW.. etcetc.. i think it would be newat.. but hey thats me.. im in no matter what
yes i like that idea alot lexus,bmw,mercedes,jaguar etc. etc. a full on luxury meet for all luxury cars
Old 12-15-04, 01:58 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

but remember WHOEVER IS COMING THEY MUST SIGN UP ON THE CL LIST !!! and provide a contact number thanks shawn
Old 12-15-04, 02:26 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

ok so anyone got objections??? i mean i say we start posting everywhere and get this HUGE...
Old 12-15-04, 02:45 PM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One thing to consider if you post it all over like that I dont see how you will get an accurate count and it sounds like that is pretty important.

We all know each other so we try to do what is asked but once you open it up you will have people that decide aahhh forget about it I dont feel llike driving or they will just show up without registering.
Old 12-15-04, 06:27 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by morris
One thing to consider if you post it all over like that I dont see how you will get an accurate count and it sounds like that is pretty important.

We all know each other so we try to do what is asked but once you open it up you will have people that decide aahhh forget about it I dont feel llike driving or they will just show up without registering.

what he said i second that...
Old 12-16-04, 05:49 AM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Well what we could do is set up a list on each fourm like we did on here and have someone keep track of the list and inforce the importance of the accurate count. Then that person can give that number to Shawn. I think that would be the best way. But also we need to deside what we want and what we dont want as far as cars. What have we done on seloc and .net so far? I kinda think that if we just post that theres a meet and to go to CL to sign up that there would be a less of a chance that people would sign up because its not to there convience to sign up on there own fourm. It may sound dumb but it could possible be true. I think it would be worth a shot to try to get more Lexus owners. And if we do the same with the other groups we would get more of a turnout. The more people the better and I think that the other luxury groups is a great idea. I just think that we need to get fourms and list started on their fourm. Thats the best way to keep it accurate.
Old 12-16-04, 06:40 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

i think we need to get a list up ono the other forms fast.. the sooner the better ... someone needs to check it and keep track.. i can do a forum... jsut tell me which one to do.. il keep track.. i know some other people willdo one too.. lets getthis goig... what forums you guys want to do?
Old 12-16-04, 07:15 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

eh... supraforum guys came up with something and lexforlife came up with a brilliant plan... check it out... our show is suppose to start at 1 pm and last 2-4 hrs.... theres a show up @ Melbourne

this show is from 3-10... is ideas was to instead of doing a cruise down I-drive.. we can caravan from old-town up to this melbourne show... what do you guys think??

-John

Yay -badxis300

Nay-

edit: all the profits go to charity

Last edited by MrJohnE; 12-16-04 at 07:15 AM.
Old 12-16-04, 07:31 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

heres my take to expand what morris is saying

first , need to sticky the main thread with signup and rules and stick to one plan

second , ask mods to merge and or delete unecessary cross threads confusing people

third post on is300 and supra again asking a mod to sticky and make a signup and either rick or shawn once a day check those forums and add their names to the main list here just to make it easier for them to be apart of this without having to off register on clublex.

fourth see 1-3

Quick Reply: Central FL MEET SET!! 2/19/05