Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Central FL MEET SET!! 2/19/05

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-04 | 08:08 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

i love the idea of going to the cars for charity show afterwards, thats bmsport's show for charity held by his club up there. i went to last years, very well organized and great people. great casue too. i vote for that instaed of a drive. i think we roll into a show as deep as we are and man it would be a sight to be hold..

Last edited by bluelex; 12-16-04 at 08:09 AM.
Old 12-16-04 | 08:12 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

Originally posted by bluelex
i love the idea of going to the cars for charity show afterwards, thats bmsport's show for charity held by his club up there. i went to last years, very well organized and great people. great casue too. i vote for that instaed of a drive. i think we roll into a show as deep as we are and man it would be a sight to be hold..
How far North is it from 0-town?

This sounds like a great idea, I am digging it so far.
Old 12-16-04 | 08:16 AM
morris
Lexus Champion

The Charity thing sounds like a good idea it gives us more to do and a more well rounded day, for those of us driving some distance the more the better. The initial post on Seloc was right around the time that the site was hacked so traffic was down and I think it may have gotten over looked.
Old 12-16-04 | 08:21 AM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Thumbs up

I like the idea!!! I'm all for it...
Old 12-16-04 | 08:32 AM
bmsport
Lead Lap

Well guys.. we are only about 1hour DUE EAST from Old Town.. infact you dont even need to change roads! haha our show is right off 192!! ... just head EAST towards the coast and you'll be at our show in no time!

I think it would be great for you all to roll into the show.. plus if you guys came with that big of a crew you would probably also take home the best Crew Award as well.. that and you'd be surrounded by other car people and other types of cars.. why not just expand the meet instead of getting stalled in bumper to bumper traffic on I Drive :-).. plus after the show you can always head out to orlando.. and cruise downtown.. and you'll be there at the perfect time for Orlando Cruising as well... Downtown is much better than I drive....

Plus.. ALL THE MONEY GOES TO CHARITY.. BMS does not keep a single dime

Last year we raised over $5,500 for the Lukemia and Lymphoma Foundation.
Last year we about 300 Cars at the show as well...

This year the charity is really deserving! As it provides emotional, phsyical, and financial support to the entire family for those cancer patients who are uninsured or underinsured.
Cancer Care Foundation

It would really make a great addition to our show, and compliment your meet as well!!!!

Vikram
President .. Brevard Motorsports

please email or call me with any questions or concerns... yes we can park you all as a group.. yes we want you to bring a club lexus banner and pimp your club.. yes we can work whatever arangements out that you need

Vikram Saini
352-219-5658
vsaini@brevardmotorsports.org

http://www.brevardmotorsports.org
Old 12-16-04 | 08:46 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

Charity is a great thing, that is very comendalbe throwing a show w/ all proceeds going to charity.

BTW I saw your car at HIN in Miami Beach, I tired to find you to talk but I must of missed you or tried to talk to the wrong person LOL. Your car is sweet, very clean and powerful.

P.S. I had the Yellow Turbo IS at the show.

Originally posted by bmsport
Well guys.. we are only about 1hour DUE EAST from Old Town.. infact you dont even need to change roads! haha our show is right off 192!! ... just head EAST towards the coast and you'll be at our show in no time!

I think it would be great for you all to roll into the show.. plus if you guys came with that big of a crew you would probably also take home the best Crew Award as well.. that and you'd be surrounded by other car people and other types of cars.. why not just expand the meet instead of getting stalled in bumper to bumper traffic on I Drive :-).. plus after the show you can always head out to orlando.. and cruise downtown.. and you'll be there at the perfect time for Orlando Cruising as well... Downtown is much better than I drive....

Plus.. ALL THE MONEY GOES TO CHARITY.. BMS does not keep a single dime

Last year we raised over $5,500 for the Lukemia and Lymphoma Foundation.
Last year we about 300 Cars at the show as well...

This year the charity is really deserving! As it provides emotional, phsyical, and financial support to the entire family for those cancer patients who are uninsured or underinsured.
Cancer Care Foundation

It would really make a great addition to our show, and compliment your meet as well!!!!

Vikram
President .. Brevard Motorsports

please email or call me with any questions or concerns... yes we can park you all as a group.. yes we want you to bring a club lexus banner and pimp your club.. yes we can work whatever arangements out that you need

Vikram Saini
352-219-5658
vsaini@brevardmotorsports.org

http://www.brevardmotorsports.org
Old 12-16-04 | 08:59 AM
bmsport
Lead Lap

FREELANCE, thanks alot, sorry i missed you at the show. I still cant believe they gave me an award. I saw your car, it was really nice, i love IS300s. I'm really looking forward to this years charity show. We tried to have it earlier this year, but those damn hurricanes dont care much about charity for some reason. Last year was HUGE, and i can only hope we can do the same for this charity (the Cancer Care Foundation). I know i have a few friends bringing some extremely high HP cars for some dynoriffic fun (this includes me )
Old 12-16-04 | 09:03 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

FREELANCE, thanks alot, sorry i missed you at the show. I still cant believe they gave me an award. I saw your car, it was really nice, i love IS300s. I'm really looking forward to this years charity show. We tried to have it earlier this year, but those damn hurricanes dont care much about charity for some reason. Last year was HUGE, and i can only hope we can do the same for this charity (the Cancer Care Foundation). I know i have a few friends bringing some extremely high HP cars for some dynoriffic fun (this includes me )
No worries man, I am just glad that a lexus won even though they didn't have a lexus class, they had the toyota class then a Scion class but no lexus class . Thats HIN for ya.. LOL

The hurricanes this past year were something else, we had the best surf in a decade but the destruction that people had to go through up north is heart breaking.

I am all for charity that is one of the best ways to give back, on that note do you guys have a car care products sponsor, because I know myself and my partner would love to help out. We are Shining Monkey in case you weren't aware.
Old 12-16-04 | 09:05 AM
bmsport
Lead Lap

contact me if you would like to do something sponsor wise..

and no we dont have a car care sponsor :-)

Vik Saini
352-219-5658
Old 12-16-04 | 10:42 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

HIN miami i saw both your cars.... very nice.. iw on 3rd place 4 door mild.. i saw that the SC wown 2nd.. i was bummed they didnt have alexus calss but they had everythign else INCLUDING VW... but anyways back on topic im down for antyhgni you guys decide.. show or meet or BOTH is all good for me..
rick
Old 12-16-04 | 10:44 AM
FREELANCE
Driver

contact me if you would like to do something sponsor wise..

and no we dont have a car care sponsor :-)

Vik Saini
352-219-5658
I will be in contact with you tomorrow...
Old 12-16-04 | 11:14 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

ok there it is... that shall be the plan i take it. i will PM Mods on supra forums and is300.net ive got a list on my school site of people signing up. if you would like to check it here is the link...

http://utweb.ut.edu/student/johnh/uploads

the file is 2-19-05.xls excel sheet i will be updating this list daily ill do what i can to help shawn out since he took over so i believe now the definate plan is

OLD-TOWN 1 pm to 4-5 pm then CARAVAN to this CHARITY SHOW. how do we work out the showing up late and cost?? BMSport please inform us on how this is going to work thanks

-John

edit: so I think we should keep this as a Lexus thing for Old-Town because were gonna be caravaning a lot of people as is down to this charity meet. roll in with all Lexies

Last edited by MrJohnE; 12-16-04 at 11:22 AM.
Old 12-16-04 | 11:30 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Default Direct Link - Updated List

Driect Link to Update List

http://utweb.ut.edu/student/johnh/up...st 2-19-05.xls

Hope this helps you guys see things.

Last edited by MrJohnE; 12-16-04 at 11:30 AM.
Old 12-16-04 | 12:42 PM
islex32
Driver

That all sound great. Good idea to work the car show in. If there is a forum that you want me to watch just let me know.

James
Old 12-16-04 | 01:20 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

sounds like a plan to me , this should turn out to be a great weekend for all , now if we could lay some ground rules as it pertains to the convoy down so we can really make a impression with a tight organized convoy...

Quick Reply: Central FL MEET SET!! 2/19/05