Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Orlando guys. where is a nice hotel where i can stay friday night before H.I.N.

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-05, 08:24 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Orlando guys. where is a nice hotel where i can stay friday night before H.I.N.

hey guys. any local Orlando guys know of a nice nothing fancy but not crap hotel where i can stay for Friday night before HIN? i'm going with my wife and buddy. we are both entering our cars so soemthing close where i could mayb catch a cab would be cool...is there like a holiday in near there or west in?
Old 03-22-05, 08:37 PM
CSenior
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bluelex
hey guys. any local Orlando guys know of a nice nothing fancy but not crap hotel where i can stay for Friday night before HIN? i'm going with my wife and buddy. we are both entering our cars so soemthing close where i could mayb catch a cab would be cool...is there like a holiday in near there or west in?

Try the Omni Rosen on I-Drive it is really nice!
Old 03-22-05, 09:22 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by CSenior
i went to hotels.com but that hotel didn't come up. i booked at comfort suites which was less than half a mile away from the OC center...thanx...i went last year so i know the strip pretty well going to do go carts again at that little sports park they have.. anyone want to meet up before hin for some go carts?
Old 03-23-05, 01:30 AM
jdminspire
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aye bro where are you parking for the show...i have a few spots i think that are still open for our booth area...wanna ride out? We're Access-JDM, and i'm still looking to complete the booth fleet, so far mostly is from our crew JDM Styles and few of our jdm buddies, we're trying to show a wide variety of jap cars, we're running a few S2000's and other cars...let me know bro.
Old 03-23-05, 04:55 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by jdminspire
aye bro where are you parking for the show...i have a few spots i think that are still open for our booth area...wanna ride out? We're Access-JDM, and i'm still looking to complete the booth fleet, so far mostly is from our crew JDM Styles and few of our jdm buddies, we're trying to show a wide variety of jap cars, we're running a few S2000's and other cars...let me know bro.
that would be cool....when i registered i put to pay for a display spot with electric but they haven't charged me for a display spot or eletric yet? would love to park with true jdm cars..
Old 03-23-05, 08:28 AM
BUSTN
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The peabody hotel is nice.http://www.peabodyorlando.com/
Old 03-23-05, 12:33 PM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by CSenior
That is a nice hotel, but they changed the name to..... cant remember....

The Rosen Center i think it was?
Old 03-23-05, 01:02 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Westgate Lakes off of Turkey Lake Dr is a nice place to stay at.. Its right around the corner from I-drive which is where HIN is.. Me and a bunch of people stayed there for prom when we graduated... It was really nice..
Old 03-23-05, 07:38 PM
CSenior
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GRAND_LS 4
That is a nice hotel, but they changed the name to..... cant remember....

The Rosen Center i think it was?
You are right.... It is the Rosen Centre Hotel. That place is sweet! For those that have never been there it is a must for a weekend getaway.

Click here to view
Old 03-23-05, 08:35 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

at my part time job as a valet, i hail a lot of cabs for the customers at the moonfish and ruth's chris.... there are a lot of people that stay at the Rosen Center. i hear its a really nice place. and these are **** people like golfers and doctors who like to be well taken care of when they stay in a hotel.