Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Caravan to S.FL Meet From ORLANDO

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-05, 07:44 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Caravan to S.FL Meet From ORLANDO

for those in the orlando vacinity that would like to meet up with some of us that will be caravaning down to s.fl together.. we will be meeting @ millenia mall (back by where the buses park) between 4-5 ... by the time we get evveryone together and ready it will be 6... we should be able to get to the Tower Shops meet just at that time...

any questions you can contact myself or Scott (Ki_Soarer)
Old 06-30-05, 10:08 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by badxIS300
for those in the orlando vacinity that would like to meet up with some of us that will be caravaning down to s.fl together.. we will be meeting @ millenia mall (back by where the buses park) between 4-5 ... by the time we get evveryone together and ready it will be 6... we should be able to get to the Tower Shops meet just at that time...

any questions you can contact myself or Scott (Ki_Soarer)

ill be there... anyone else from Orlando boosted so I have someone to play with on the trip down??? I should have my video camera back by then with plenty of film
Old 07-01-05, 11:09 AM
whizky
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by got_trd
ill be there... anyone else from Orlando boosted so I have someone to play with on the trip down??? I should have my video camera back by then with plenty of film
You ran a 13 quater mile and beat a supra now you think you can just Climb in the ring and think you can box!!!!!! just kidding looking forward to seeing you guys...
Old 07-01-05, 06:10 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by whizky
You ran a 13 quater mile and beat a supra now you think you can just Climb in the ring and think you can box!!!!!! just kidding looking forward to seeing you guys...

oh my god, that was awsome!!! do you know how long its been since i heard the random FATF quote. hahahaha. i hope your planning to come. too bad your selling your car, but you may have a better chance if you show it off down there.

on a side note, if anyone needs to get ahold of me, it would be better to get my number from john or chino, as my laptop is out for repairs thanks to the storms last week. i have limited access to a computer. ill see you guys there at about 4-5 depending on when i get out of work.
Old 07-01-05, 07:58 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

scott just call me.... im sure everyone is willing to wait an extra couple minutes for your bootay to get there...
Old 07-02-05, 09:49 AM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

wooooo the countdown has begun
Old 07-03-05, 10:29 PM
JohnnyB822
Pole Position

what day are you leaving, on friday or saturday because im still trying to figure out a place to stay at so i dont kow when i would be leaving weather it is friday or saturday
Old 07-04-05, 01:02 AM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

MODDS, PLEASE DELETE THE POST BY GOT_TRD!! I DO NOT WANT MY PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

jhonny b, we are leaving friday. im sure we can find a place for you to stay.

my thoughts we that the orlando crew will get on the road at about 5:30 or 6pm taking 528 east to 95 south. if we drive the speed limit, and stop at a rest area, that should give the jax guys time to catch up. we should all be there by about 8:30 or 9 depending on traffic. what do you guys think?
Old 07-04-05, 07:47 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
my thoughts we that the orlando crew will get on the road at about 5:30 or 6pm taking 528 east to 95 south. if we drive the speed limit, and stop at a rest area, that should give the jax guys time to catch up. we should all be there by about 8:30 or 9 depending on traffic. what do you guys think?
plans for FRIDAY's cruise... meeting up @ millenia as planned 5-6 in the back of the mall where the buses park (Located by the food court entrance; lots of trees) then heading out... ASAP

onto I-4 W

onto 528 (Beeline)

onto 95 S

once on 95... we will be stopping into a service plaza to await for the arrival of the Jville Crew...
Scott (ki_soarer) should have a few phone #'s of the members heading down that way we will know when to expect them to meet up with us.

ETA s.FL = 10:00
Old 07-04-05, 10:02 AM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

yea, thats what i meant. lol
Old 07-04-05, 09:44 PM
JohnnyB822
Pole Position

scott probrably has the number of all of the jax people that are coming
Old 07-04-05, 09:51 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

no, only one, and i dont even know if his car is ready yet. however, i do have genes number in palm coast but he isnt able to leave till about 6pm.

I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-05-05, 11:15 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

for those who own walkie talkies.. bring them.. im brining my set to chat on the highway with
Old 07-05-05, 08:44 PM
JohnnyB822
Pole Position

i might just meet you guys on 95 maybe scott can give me a call when you are near by and i will just drive around the loops till you guys get to 95 instead of driving all the way to orlando and then driving back or maybe i wont who knows
Old 07-05-05, 09:08 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

will do jhonny.

Quick Reply: Caravan to S.FL Meet From ORLANDO