Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Miami Hot Spots. Whos familiar with Miami???

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-05, 04:14 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts
Default Miami Hot Spots. Whos familiar with Miami???

Whats up yall!! I'm not sure if this the proper forum to post this, but I thought I might as well give it a try. I also posted in the Clubhouse if this happens to get closed.

Who here is really familiar with Miami?? Next Wednesday my family and I are going to Miami for 4 days. Now, I've been there about 3-4 times before, so I know a little something about this beautiful city, but this year is my first year I can legally go to bars and clubs. Within the short time I have in Miami, I would like to try every damn thing possible this city has to offer me. Miami Beach is an obvious must(girls, clubs, beach, etc). What are some of the better clubs and bars(classy upper class joints where I can throw out a few hundred and know it was well worth it) in the Miami Beach/South Beach area that I should definitely check out?? I would also like to know of places that serve some damn good mixed drinks, where all the sexiest chics go, and where to get some good eats?? I've been to one Cuban restuarant in Miami and it was pretty good(dont remember the name, but it was in a Mall), but I want the real deal Cuban food. No chain restuarant Cuban. I jsut downloaded the Zagat rated listings on my cell phone so that may help out a little bit to find some nice places to eat. But I want to hear other opinions. Where do I go to get some shopping done? I've been to the Aventura Mall once before, and some outdoor mall in I think downtown Miami and Coconut Grove.

If there is anything else fun to do or see please let me know. I really want to try and do everything. Thanks yall, I greatly appreciate it.

So after we are done with Miami we are going on a cruise. Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas for 7 days. This is our 3rd cruise with this line and I have nothing but good things to say about it. We are leaving from Miami, going to Labadee, Hispanola, Grand Caymans, Ochos Rios, Jamaica, and Cozumel, Mexico. I've been to all of these places before excpt Jamaica. I cant wait to see the Dunns River Fall.

AmethySC I know is also a cruise guy, but has never experienced the RC line. I will make sure to give ya full details about the cruise when I get back so you know what to expect when you go later on in the year(I think thats what u siad).
Old 08-19-05, 03:24 PM
AA Concepts
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got back from Miami, we went to Space because one of my friends is hooked up over there. The club was just sick we had a blast. Also, Nikki Beach is a good place to check out and the Hard Rock.