Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

whos white Sc was prowling the streets of downtown orlando tonight?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-05, 01:33 AM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default whos white Sc was prowling the streets of downtown orlando tonight?

white SC with 97+body, and mesh wheels... looked like R/Hs or sonething. very clean.
downtown, orange/collonial at about midnight or so.
was it Advan7???
Old 08-28-05, 04:06 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

no it wasnt advan 7... he doesnt have wheels and his car isnt a 97+
Old 08-28-05, 08:42 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

oh well, thats the only white SC that i know of that isnt Adriels.

i saw a nice red 97+ today too... nice looking young girl driving it too.
Old 08-28-05, 09:09 PM
advan7
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
white SC with 97+body, and mesh wheels... looked like R/Hs or sonething. very clean.
downtown, orange/collonial at about midnight or so.
was it Advan7???
hmmm wasn't me, i was downtown last night, and was gonna stop by, but had ppl w/me that wanted to go out.
Old 08-29-05, 04:26 AM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

you should have dropped in... david, adriel and myself went out with a few other people at about 1am or so.
Old 08-29-05, 05:15 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

you should have dropped in... david, adriel and myself went out with a few other people at about 1am or so.
damm scott dont you ever sleep bro

okay whats the deal for atlanta nopi in about 3 weeks .. you going or is chino and crew going.. we down here need to know who from the orlando area is def going so we can make our driving route to accomodate picking up along the way so we can all drive together
Old 08-29-05, 04:26 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

haha, yea, i sleep between 1am, and 7 am... and sometimes a nap in the late evening

im deffinatley going to nopi. i need to register. when are the exact dates? i get off work at 5 on friday, but i may be able to work extray hours mon. thru thurs. to get friday off. ill just head back sometime in the early evening that sunday... its only about 6 hours back to orlando from atlanta. whats the deal with hotels and whatnot?

start a new thread if you havent already. or just call my cell. if you dont have it, clive, steve, and reggie should
Old 08-30-05, 05:39 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

haha, yea, i sleep between 1am, and 7 am... and sometimes a nap in the late evening

im deffinatley going to nopi. i need to register. when are the exact dates? i get off work at 5 on friday, but i may be able to work extray hours mon. thru thurs. to get friday off. ill just head back sometime in the early evening that sunday... its only about 6 hours back to orlando from atlanta. whats the deal with hotels and whatnot?

start a new thread if you havent already. or just call my cell. if you dont have it, clive, steve, and reggie should

scott you need to register by tomm or price goes up .. please register under the seloc name on the nopi site so you get parked with the rest of the 100 other sc/'s that are coming

we are registered and i paid for 4 rooms at the wyndam in peachtree city .. try and get chino and company to come for alot of the sc screw from down here are goimg
Old 08-30-05, 08:21 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

so you do have a place for us to stay then? thats good. i dont mind the extra $10. i need to be positive that im going before i register. exactly how long do i have? im about 98% sure that ill be there. just gotta comfirm the other 2%.
Old 08-31-05, 05:09 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
scott you need to register by tomm or price goes up .. please register under the seloc name on the nopi site so you get parked with the rest of the 100 other sc/'s that are coming

we are registered and i paid for 4 rooms at the wyndam in peachtree city .. try and get chino and company to come for alot of the sc screw from down here are goimg
hey ed you have 4 rooms? any open spots left? im debating whether or not i want to go.