Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Central FL (Orlando) Weds Meets...

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-05, 08:43 AM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

doug... not only are the women better, so is the food!

Last edited by ki_soarer; 10-01-05 at 03:03 PM.
Old 10-01-05, 02:32 PM
advan7
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Agree!!

Medium wings rock! and so do the ladies.
Old 10-01-05, 04:13 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by advan7
Agree!!

Medium wings rock! and so do the ladies.
be on time! got some questions for you about dv maybe doing photos? for a gallery or something?
Old 10-01-05, 10:26 PM
advan7
Pole Position

Our photographer will be out of town that weekend, but I'll see if I can borrow his camera and take some pictures. Can also post the event on our site and gallery as well.
Old 10-02-05, 05:11 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by advan7
Our photographer will be out of town that weekend, but I'll see if I can borrow his camera and take some pictures. Can also post the event on our site and gallery as well.

woohoo!! thats great news!
Old 10-02-05, 10:51 AM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

i met a fellow sc owner at the meet downtown sat. who will also be coming to the meet. dont know if he posts on here or not. but yea..
Old 10-02-05, 12:17 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by got_trd
i met a fellow sc owner at the meet downtown sat. who will also be coming to the meet. dont know if he posts on here or not. but yea..
i guess ill have to wait 3 days to find out who it is? i only remember the black one that drove past.
Old 10-03-05, 10:20 AM
AURELIOMK3
Pole Position

hey guys i am the newbie that talked to chino. i am proud to say that i am new owner of a sc300 i have only had the car about three weeks and the interior is really bad trying to get a new rug but no luck. so it may be nothing really good to look at but for $2200 running perfect the interior is the least of my worries lol. just want to say i am impressed wiith everybodys sc here and that i am looking forward to puting faces to all the lexus i see in orlando. i guess i will start aliitle early by saying that i am a toyota fan i actually own right now a toyota supra 89 turbo and its under construction building the 7m to see if i can get big power but now i have best of both worlds now that i have a 2jz hehehe lol . i will try to post some pics of the supra and lexus soon. also wanted to say thanks to sc400t for stopping when he saw me working on my sc300 in front of my house we talked alittle bit but he had to go great guy he actually told me about this webiste. i am under supraforums also as same name AURELIOMK3, BUT LIKE I TOLD CHINO I AM MORE OF A READER THEN A POSTER BUT I CAN SEE MY SELF POSTING HERE MORE SUPRAFORUMS I LOVE THE FORUM BUT THERE ARE ALOT OF COCKY PEOPLE ITS SEEMS PEOPLE ARE ALOT NICER HEHEHE LOL SORRY FOR THE LONG POST HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS LATER

cars owned
lexus sc300 92 (auto) if you wanted to know
toyota supra 89 turbo (5speed)
daily beater- mazda miata
Old 10-03-05, 12:19 PM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

so we still good to go?
Old 10-03-05, 01:17 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Ill be there im pretty sure!! In the beater SC... as becasue my harness is still not done yet for my other SC .

YES SCOTT I'M TRYING TO FINISH THE CAR!!!!

I might put the chrome TT rims on the beater for the meet, at least the car will look halfway decent.

Not a bad deal for $2200.. i picked one up for a driver while my other car is being 1j swapped for $1200, way to go!
Old 10-03-05, 01:30 PM
AURELIOMK3
Pole Position

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1200 dollars is a great price . if you guys know anybody with a carpet laying around please let me know so i can buy and put it in , i have no carpet cause my carpet was so damage i tried to clean it and nothing worked so i through it away
Old 10-03-05, 02:01 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

weight reduction!!! haha. Its probably going to be a dealer item, altho i think theres someone parting out a black 99 SC here on the boards, try that...

I know theres a member here in orlando that can get parts 10% over cost, im sure he wouldnt mind helpin out a fellow lexus member...

The car i got for 1200 has 210k miles run beautiful, the front seat leather is finished, but otherwise the car in in great shape, paint is iffy, but no dents. I live in deltona and i powdercoat and have a shop to work out of, if u ever need to do work let me know i got the space. Ill end up swapping that car out within a year also if i dont sell it.

It will be nice to met another fellow sc member! Got any plans, like 1JZ swap?
Old 10-03-05, 02:10 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by VJ RC51
weight reduction!!! haha. Its probably going to be a dealer item, altho i think theres someone parting out a black 99 SC here on the boards, try that...

I know theres a member here in orlando that can get parts 10% over cost, im sure he wouldnt mind helpin out a fellow lexus member...

The car i got for 1200 has 210k miles run beautiful, the front seat leather is finished, but otherwise the car in in great shape, paint is iffy, but no dents. I live in deltona and i powdercoat and have a shop to work out of, if u ever need to do work let me know i got the space. Ill end up swapping that car out within a year also if i dont sell it.

It will be nice to met another fellow sc member! Got any plans, like 1JZ swap?
so you can powedercoat my rims gold?
Old 10-03-05, 02:13 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

I could quite possibly do that if i find a nice gold powder to work with Are u guys meeting at the amazon mall or ?
Old 10-03-05, 02:16 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by lexis307
so we still good to go?
yes it is still on buddy.

Quick Reply: Central FL (Orlando) Weds Meets...