Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Orlando Meet! Set for 11/5!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-05, 05:01 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Could someone please remove me from the list? I won't be making the meet. My daughter's 1st birthday is the 2nd and we are doing the party the 5th in N.J. so I'll be out of town that whole weekend. The hall has already been rented for months but I for some reason thought this meet was the 12th but I confused the meet with HIN which is 12/12. Sorry guys.
Old 10-11-05, 10:51 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Noooooo!

Originally Posted by bluelex
Could someone please remove me from the list? I won't be making the meet. My daughter's 1st birthday is the 2nd and we are doing the party the 5th in N.J. so I'll be out of town that whole weekend. The hall has already been rented for months but I for some reason thought this meet was the 12th but I confused the meet with HIN which is 12/12. Sorry guys.
We were looking forward to having you at this meet Adrian,but I understand! One year old only comes once! -wringo
Old 10-11-05, 12:48 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wringo
We were looking forward to having you at this meet Adrian,but I understand! One year old only comes once! -wringo
Sorry man I was all pumped up for the meet, even had my shop that did my engine swap going aswell since they are close in melbourne. they are probably still going. As a matter of fact I might be dropping the car off to them before I leave the week before so mayb they'll just drive my car up there for the meet. I'll talk to them and see what they say.
Old 10-11-05, 02:44 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

that would be hawt!

..... For those staying over till sunday... whos interested in doing a Lex Universal Day at the parks?

i dont have any hooks ups just an idea for something to do for people staying.
Old 10-12-05, 01:46 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ok guys i still see alot of names missing from the southern guys also if anybody could make us a quick sig so we can get the word out on cl a little better that would be great i posted in the photoshop forums but i got noo response
Old 10-13-05, 04:47 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

wooooohoooo another big surprise coming?!!!?!?

youll just have to wait and seeee!
Old 10-14-05, 05:57 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by badxIS300
wooooohoooo another big surprise coming?!!!?!?

youll just have to wait and seeee!
A big surprise, eh? Well as long as everything goes our way (i.e. weather, car roster, RL Models, etc.), I think we'll all be delighted to see what it is

BTW, you haven't gotten back to me with your take on giving out Lexus product for the meet. Are we planning on doing that? Also, It would be cool to add in some sort of side activity to the meet besides just standing around our cars
Old 10-14-05, 06:26 AM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lexusk8
A big surprise, eh? Well as long as everything goes our way (i.e. weather, car roster, RL Models, etc.), I think we'll all be delighted to see what it is

BTW, you haven't gotten back to me with your take on giving out Lexus product for the meet. Are we planning on doing that? Also, It would be cool to add in some sort of side activity to the meet besides just standing around our cars

We have been working with Lexus Of Orlando for the past few days and we made some proposals for them and we will just have to see what they can do. We will let everyone know as soon as we can confirm everything.
Old 10-14-05, 06:31 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Man this is going to be a serious meet.... not your old fashioned meet and greet... Can't wait to see whats in store in Orlando.... I have a feeling that this meet will blow the Delray meet to shame..... Keep us posted..

Tony
Old 10-14-05, 06:35 AM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tmf2004
Man this is going to be a serious meet.... not your old fashioned meet and greet... Can't wait to see whats in store in Orlando.... I have a feeling that this meet will blow the Delray meet to shame..... Keep us posted..

Tony
We sure will keep you guys and girls posted. We just need everybodys help getting the word out the best we can.
Old 10-14-05, 06:44 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Keelyi300
We sure will keep you guys and girls posted. We just need everybodys help getting the word out the best we can.
Thanks man... Hope to meet you there on the 5th.....
Old 10-14-05, 06:46 AM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by tmf2004
Thanks man... Hope to meet you there on the 5th.....
Yeah man you too. I really hope I can be there. I might have a flight but I'm going to do my best to get it off. (Pilots have a crazy schedual)
Old 10-14-05, 07:13 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Patronize The Mall Please!!!

Originally Posted by lexusk8

We are asking that all guest to please visit the inside of the Flea Market! This was one of the promises we made with the mall people,in order to get the lot at no cost to us? Thier will also be one Fan Favorite Ballot voting at a vendor of the mall's choice(car shop),that will be hosting the voting! Please remember NO FOOD/DRINKS in the lot. We agreed that we would patronize the business inside. The mall is fairly new and their aren't many vendors at this time ,but enough to look around at and possibly spend a few dollars?They also have a video gameroom and a skate park outdoors if that's your thing. The Orlando Crew (ClubLexus) members are planning to make this a memorable meet that we think will be our trademark annual event! Spread the word all over. Don't forget their will be models scheduled to appear and to promote their calendar as well as photo shoots. (8x10) photos will also be available for $10.00 of your car and a large (ClubLexus) group photo. The cruise is still open for discussion do to understanding members are leaving to travel back home. Post your suggestions!!!

Last edited by Wringo; 10-14-05 at 07:41 AM.
Old 10-14-05, 07:55 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

ya ya ya ya ya ya ya

im arranging things

lets see if i do this well.. maybe it can be my new profession! hahhaha

who's all brining tents?
Old 10-14-05, 08:04 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by badxIS300
ya ya ya ya ya ya ya

im arranging things

lets see if i do this well.. maybe it can be my new profession! hahhaha

who's all brining tents?
John, we have faith in you man! Call me as soon as you get the word! -wringo

Quick Reply: Orlando Meet! Set for 11/5!