Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Orlando Meet! Set for 11/5!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-05, 01:08 PM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
folks

just got to go online since sun night .. the damage from wilma in southern broward was and is intense

we wont have power for about 2-3 weeks and myseld wayne and most of the others who live by me have sustained alot of damage.. right now its 50/50 if we/i am going to make it.. if we get power back by then then i will go

Sorry to hear that bro. Hope every thing gets better. I know how that can be with all the damage. Good luck with everything.
Old 10-26-05, 01:33 PM
advan7
Pole Position

Posted the event up on www.deepvision.net
Old 10-26-05, 02:54 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

my GF is pissed, the meet is on the same day as her bday!! hahaha. sucks i wont be there with her to celebrate it
Old 10-26-05, 04:29 PM
BLAZE
Lexus Test Driver

Ed, Hope all is well, and u didn't sustain too much damage. Hope u are still able to make it.
Old 10-26-05, 06:01 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by VJ RC51
my GF is pissed, the meet is on the same day as her bday!! hahaha. sucks i wont be there with her to celebrate it
lol hahaha funny shiet! anyways well be occupying u during the day.

she is what u can do with nightlife
Old 10-26-05, 08:43 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Emergency !! Help!

Does any one have ED,(Lexforlife) home or cell # that could pm me with it? I'm considering traveling to South Florida in the morning and check on him for needs due to the drastic situation down there as well as check on my own family! ( Holla Back)! I'll be up for awhile.-wringo

Last edited by Wringo; 10-26-05 at 08:53 PM.
Old 10-27-05, 04:13 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Thank's!

Originally Posted by wringo
Does any one have ED,(Lexforlife) home or cell # that could pm me with it? I'm considering traveling to South Florida in the morning and check on him for needs due to the drastic situation down there as well as check on my own family! ( Holla Back)! I'll be up for awhile.-wringo
Thank's Blaise! People do desperate things in desperate times!!! Lol!-wringo
Old 10-27-05, 08:44 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Well we got slammed pretty hard by Wilma here in Wellington, too. No power still and it may be a while. Hopefully I'll still be able to make it up to Orlando for the meet. Will know more by this weekend.
Old 10-27-05, 12:47 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank's Blaise! People do desperate things in desperate times!!! Lol!-wringo
wringo you forgot ( Holla Back)! also to everyone that got hit with the storm if i didnt have any power id want to get away from it all and go on a mini vacation to a place that has power (just a suggestion )
Old 10-27-05, 02:33 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TeeLex
Well we got slammed pretty hard by Wilma here in Wellington, too. No power still and it may be a while. Hopefully I'll still be able to make it up to Orlando for the meet. Will know more by this weekend.
I know that at this moment, I don't feel like coming to the meet. I certainly won't if my power isn't back on by then. I also procrastinated and didn't get a new tag sticker. I usually wait until the last week to do it and Wilma stopped me from getting it this week. I may not have it by next week. We'll see.
Old 10-27-05, 03:02 PM
advan7
Pole Position

I hope you guys are doing well down there, think of the meet as a getaway/vacation from all the crap you're going through down there. I know last year when Orlando got hit by 4 hurricanes I felt the same way, and felt great when i Ieft town for a few days. Getting away might be therapeutic.
Old 10-27-05, 03:46 PM
alsilverbullet
Instructor

Received 60 Likes on 17 Posts

Hi guys,
I will not be attending the meet as well. I live in Parkland, and we also got a serious beating. I still do not have any power, not to mention the major cleaning up that needs to be done.

Al
Old 10-27-05, 07:12 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Trip to South Florida!

Guy's, I just made it back from South Florida and it's pretty bad for conditons there! My family was happy to see me coming with reinforcement goods ,such as batteries,snacks,meat,lights etc... Although they may have planned before the storm, conditions after the storm are a *****!! There are quite a few people with telephone poles on their homes and vehicles,as well as no gas,food or electricity. It could be mid Nov. before all power is restored to the Broward,Dade and the Palm Beach area. The Orlando crew wants to let you know that we understand your situation after experiencing it with (Charlie), and would hope that things would improve for you to make it to the meet. If not we understand. Keep in mind that the money we raise on the(Hurricane Relief Fund) would be donated to help South Florida! I wasn't able to reach Ed(Lexforlife), although I tried several times leaving a message each time. I hope all is well and hope to see all of the South Florida Crew in Orlando next weekend? (May GOD Bless You All)-wringo
Old 10-27-05, 08:44 PM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Guy's, I just made it back from South Florida and it's pretty bad for conditons there! My family was happy to see me coming with reinforcement goods ,such as batteries,snacks,meat,lights etc... Although they may have planned before the storm, conditions after the storm are a *****!! There are quite a few people with telephone poles on their homes and vehicles,as well as no gas,food or electricity. It could be mid Nov. before all power is restored to the Broward,Dade and the Palm Beach area. The Orlando crew wants to let you know that we understand your situation after experiencing it with (Charlie), and would hope that things would improve for you to make it to the meet. If not we understand. Keep in mind that the money we raise on the(Hurricane Relief Fund) would be donated to help South Florida! I wasn't able to reach Ed(Lexforlife), although I tried several times leaving a message each time. I hope all is well and hope to see all of the South Florida Crew in Orlando next weekend? (May GOD Bless You All)-wringo
Darrell glad to hear that you saw your family and that their okay. I want to second what Darrell said as well. I understand as well and I hope that you can make it because we would love to have you guys but I want everything to be back to normal for you guys. . Good luck with everything. I wish you the very best.

Chase
Old 10-28-05, 07:49 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by badxIS300
lol hahaha funny shiet! anyways well be occupying u during the day.

she is what u can do with nightlife
I stopped by the dealership yesterday afternoon and got some flyers, u guys were busy as hell so i didnt bother to have them page you! We're going to need some CL stickers for ppl too!!!

Quick Reply: Orlando Meet! Set for 11/5!