Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Orlando Meet! Set for 11/5!

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-05, 10:14 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by VJ RC51
I stopped by the dealership yesterday afternoon and got some flyers, u guys were busy as hell so i didnt bother to have them page you! We're going to need some CL stickers for ppl too!!!
I have the stickers covered if any of y'all need some. I got 'em in 4 different colors: black, yellow, dark blue and white. I'll definitely bring them to the meet.
Old 10-28-05, 10:40 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got silver ones on my sail windows and a black one on my 1jz cam gear cover!!!!
Old 10-28-05, 03:31 PM
advan7
Pole Position

Originally Posted by lexusk8
I have the stickers covered if any of y'all need some. I got 'em in 4 different colors: black, yellow, dark blue and white. I'll definitely bring them to the meet.
Could I reserve 2 white ones for my SC please? I posted in the sticker thread a few months back but never got my stickers.

Thanks!
Mike
Old 10-28-05, 06:32 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by advan7
Could I reserve 2 white ones for my SC please? I posted in the sticker thread a few months back but never got my stickers.

Thanks!
Mike
You got it Mike. Looking forward to seeing you next Saturday

-Doug
Old 10-28-05, 08:38 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

yeah i just found out we ran out of flyers up there so i gotta put more out tommorow. ive been so hectic with other things at work Blah!.

anyways for local's we will still be meeting up this weds night at winghouse. for those that are helping us run this. please show up and make contact with me on weds. we need a few hands in helping with directing traffic and registrtation stuff.
Old 10-29-05, 06:19 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Default Caravan?

For those living in the East Orlando (UCF/Valencia) area and would like to caravan to the meet, let me know I'll be coming from my parents' place off of Curry Ford Rd., and we could meet up say at the Waterford Lakes shopping center (off of Alafaya Tr.)
Old 10-29-05, 07:29 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by wringo
Guy's, I just made it back from South Florida and it's pretty bad for conditons there! My family was happy to see me coming with reinforcement goods ,such as batteries,snacks,meat,lights etc... Although they may have planned before the storm, conditions after the storm are a *****!! There are quite a few people with telephone poles on their homes and vehicles,as well as no gas,food or electricity. It could be mid Nov. before all power is restored to the Broward,Dade and the Palm Beach area. The Orlando crew wants to let you know that we understand your situation after experiencing it with (Charlie), and would hope that things would improve for you to make it to the meet. If not we understand. Keep in mind that the money we raise on the(Hurricane Relief Fund) would be donated to help South Florida! I wasn't able to reach Ed(Lexforlife), although I tried several times leaving a message each time. I hope all is well and hope to see all of the South Florida Crew in Orlando next weekend? (May GOD Bless You All)-wringo

thanks wringo and company for the concerns

our cells dont work 90% of the time we just got back bellsouth yesterday so dsl back up but still no sign of power i am on a 8500watt gen until such time

if we get power back by mid week i think i and maybe most of us from south florida will make the day trip up

we will see how the gas situation goes but again thanks for the kind words
Old 10-29-05, 09:33 AM
advan7
Pole Position

You got it Mike. Looking forward to seeing you next Saturday

-Doug
Sweet, Thanks Doug!

If you guys need any help w/rolling in or what not just let me know, I live right around the corner. I want to get there early and snap shots of the setup and of people rolling in. Hopefully we have a good turnout.

Mike
Old 10-29-05, 09:41 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

I wont be at orange/50 tonight unfortunatly, i gotta make up for missing my GF's birthday by going to her halloween party tonight.. = FTL
Old 10-29-05, 11:50 AM
hitl
Rookie

For those living in the East Orlando (UCF/Valencia) area and would like to caravan to the meet, let me know I'll be coming from my parents' place off of Curry Ford Rd., and we could meet up say at the Waterford Lakes shopping center (off of Alafaya Tr.)
I live in Waterford Lakes--what time do you want to meet?
Old 10-29-05, 11:56 AM
hitl
Rookie

Originally Posted by badxIS300
yeah i just found out we ran out of flyers up there so i gotta put more out tommorow. ive been so hectic with other things at work Blah!.

anyways for local's we will still be meeting up this weds night at winghouse. for those that are helping us run this. please show up and make contact with me on weds. we need a few hands in helping with directing traffic and registrtation stuff.

Hey John, I can't make it to the Wed meet, but I'd be glad to help with registration Sat.
Old 10-29-05, 12:06 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

I'm comming from the Deltona area, if anyone wants to meet up in sanford at the mall then we can hit the 417
Old 10-29-05, 03:12 PM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by badxIS300

]

Yo PM Sent!!!
Old 10-29-05, 04:22 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by VJ RC51
I wont be at orange/50 tonight unfortunatly, i gotta make up for missing my GF's birthday by going to her halloween party tonight.. = FTL

where the partay at ? hahhaha
Old 10-29-05, 07:46 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by hitl
I live in Waterford Lakes--what time do you want to meet?
Cool, we got one aboard

How about 11:30 at the outskirts of the Best Buy parking lot? That way it will be easy to see each other and not get caught up with the shopper traffic. BTW, what color IS 300 are you driving in? I'm in a (hopefully blingin') black/grey ES300 with tints and a front Lexus plate.

I'll PM you later on this week with my cell number.

Quick Reply: Orlando Meet! Set for 11/5!