Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Orlando Meet! Set for 11/5!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-05, 10:45 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lexforlife
reg you going to bradenton oct 9 with the rest of us
I'll have to think about that. I have a business trip to Orlando the 10th through the 14th. Usually, I rent a car but I was going to drive the platinumsc. I don't wanna put too many miles on my girl.
Old 09-12-05, 11:20 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by reggiek
I'll have to think about that. I have a business trip to Orlando the 10th through the 14th. Usually, I rent a car but I was going to drive the platinumsc. I don't wanna put too many miles on my girl.

let me know bro would love to have you ride with us you got the cell num use it at will
Old 09-12-05, 03:50 PM
BLAZE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey i'll go, my car is no way near ready but it will be cool to meet up with u peeps.Also i am going to the nopi ,if all goes well. Hope to see y'all
Old 09-12-05, 08:05 PM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Wringo,

Lookin' at my schedule. Will definitely try to make it. Gotta check out the dad duties that weekend - if clear, I'm there. The South Florida crew caravan is the only way to go!
Old 09-12-05, 08:35 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by TeeLex
Wringo,

Lookin' at my schedule. Will definitely try to make it. Gotta check out the dad duties that weekend - if clear, I'm there. The South Florida crew caravan is the only way to go!

terry you better be riding up bro , you know who owns the turnpike right , you remeber then fun , the carnage back in feb right
Old 09-12-05, 08:55 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wringo,

yea terry i hope you can make it also
Old 09-13-05, 03:36 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Nov. Meet

Wringo,

I understand those duties,Terry! Take care of that honeydew list and you are set. You or Ed, must take the reigns from Rick, since he is parting out ? We look forward to seeing you in Tampa and Orlando.
Old 09-13-05, 08:11 PM
seeya
Lead Lap

Sounds like a good time. I am planning on coming over and look forward to meeting some of you guys.
Old 09-13-05, 08:22 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Is this an o-town like meet or at a parking lot?
Old 09-13-05, 09:22 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Nov. meet

Originally Posted by bluelex
Is this an o-town like meet or at a parking lot?
The meet will be in a huge parking lot at an old builders sqaure lot, that has been converted to a new indoor flea market. Plans are being made for the day with the Orlando crew of guy's. Your input is highly encouraged for events that everyone would be willing to see and do. We are hoping to get atleast 100 Lexus models at this meet. (25,is's,gs's,ls's,and sc's). -wringo
Old 09-13-05, 09:40 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I've always passed the idea of doing something like a BBQ where everyone chips in for food and drinks while mayb being near a park where we could play sports or something beside standing around, don't get me wrong I love standing around stairing at cars But mayb something added to that aswell.
Old 09-13-05, 10:12 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

I've always passed the idea of doing something like a BBQ where everyone chips in for food and drinks while mayb being near a park where we could play sports or something beside standing around, don't get me wrong I love standing around stairing at cars But mayb something added to that aswell.
theres a park not too far down the road... i just gotta think about parking... thats a LOT of cars lol
Old 09-14-05, 08:12 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Nov. Meet

That same concept of the type of meet you were thinking of is what we are trying to plan for the day,with a few other things. We appreciate the input. PS.- BlueLex,we would love to have you attend the next mini meet in Orlando if you can make it? The more input the better!!
Old 09-14-05, 04:30 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

It may be too early for me to commit, but count me in for this one. I had fun at the last mini-meet in Downtown Disney, even though I was the only one repping the ES, and am always up for bigger and better meets
Old 09-14-05, 06:38 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lexusk8
It may be too early for me to commit, but count me in for this one. I had fun at the last mini-meet in Downtown Disney, even though I was the only one repping the ES, and am always up for bigger and better meets
lol we'd like to have you attend

Quick Reply: Orlando Meet! Set for 11/5!