Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

New IS at JMLexus

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-05, 04:14 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default New IS at JMLexus

The folks at JMLexus want to invite CL members to check out the new IS. They want to send out personal invitations. Everyone chime in who wants to be invitied. I guess addresses would be too much for the thread but give me your name and phone numbers and someone from JM can call to get the rest of the information...or I'll call.
Old 09-24-05, 05:45 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by reggiek
The folks at JMLexus want to invite CL members to check out the new IS. They want to send out personal invitations. Everyone chime in who wants to be invitied. I guess addresses would be too much for the thread but give me your name and phone numbers and someone from JM can call to get the rest of the information...or I'll call.

reg

ed 954 699 4336 but you know that already
Old 09-24-05, 01:48 PM
lexis307
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yo reggie,

I meet you long time ago, when I came to jm lexus to meet with shannon, we have a thread over at is300.net with the info from shannon...

yo ed, hit me up sometime...
Old 09-26-05, 01:45 PM
Lexus_girl
Pole Position

FYI..... Just confirmed that we are going to have the launch party October 21st at 6pm.
Send me a PM with your address and I'll make sure you get an invite.
Hope to see you all there and thanks for coming to the last meet at JM.
Old 10-10-05, 06:35 AM
Lexus_girl
Pole Position

Update:
We are going to have a limited number of spots open for the car show. I'm thinking 15-18 IS300's and maybe a few spots for other Lexus cars/suv's. How many people want to participate in the car show?
Let me know.
-Shannon
Old 10-10-05, 06:44 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexus_girl
Update:
We are going to have a limited number of spots open for the car show. I'm thinking 15-18 IS300's and maybe a few spots for other Lexus cars/suv's. How many people want to participate in the car show?
Let me know.
-Shannon

\shannon i am game .. i pm'd you over at is300.net got no answer from you
Old 10-11-05, 10:00 AM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I dont like JM lexus, I went down there like a month ago to look at a used SC430 and the prices they were throwin at me were rediculous. IE sticker is 49k and they tell me 48k is the best they can do. And crap about how their clear coat and detailing makes it more expensive. They treated me as if I was autistic and dont know what the car is worth. While Lexus of Kendall has autotrader adds for the sc430 being listed at 40k-43k. Just because they have a nice parts department and garage doesnt warrent them trying to take advantage of their customers. Or maybe its because I am young they are just messing with me.
Old 10-11-05, 12:35 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by tonydt1g3r
I dont like JM lexus, I went down there like a month ago to look at a used SC430 and the prices they were throwin at me were rediculous. IE sticker is 49k and they tell me 48k is the best they can do. And crap about how their clear coat and detailing makes it more expensive. They treated me as if I was autistic and dont know what the car is worth. While Lexus of Kendall has autotrader adds for the sc430 being listed at 40k-43k. Just because they have a nice parts department and garage doesnt warrent them trying to take advantage of their customers. Or maybe its because I am young they are just messing with me.
No, it wasn't your age. JMLexus sells all their used cars over market price. One reason is the warranty they give. It's added to the car price. Then there's the cost of refurbishing. I paid overmarket for both my cars and don'y regret it one bit. The service I've gotten over the years has paid the extra cost over an over. I am upset with them over a situation and will start ragging on them if it isn't resolved to my satisfaction.
Old 10-12-05, 10:24 AM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by reggiek
No, it wasn't your age. JMLexus sells all their used cars over market price. One reason is the warranty they give. It's added to the car price. Then there's the cost of refurbishing. I paid overmarket for both my cars and don'y regret it one bit. The service I've gotten over the years has paid the extra cost over an over. I am upset with them over a situation and will start ragging on them if it isn't resolved to my satisfaction.

Most used lexus's bought from a lexus dealer includes the lexus pre-owned warranty. They werent offering me anything on top of the warranty that I wouldnt have to pay for. All they did to refurbish a car that has 20k miles is put in 4 new floor mats and wash the thing. I dont think that warrants being 5k over what other lexus dealers are offering. Both Lexus of kendall and pines offer substantially lower prices and are willing to negociate down. Their service department looks nice but you can buy a car anywhere and take it to their service department. I think avoiding JM lexus when buying a car is a good thing to do. Though if you want service take it there they got some nice loaners.

Can you rage a little whats the story with them and you? What did they do to **** you off? I wanna know.
Old 10-14-05, 08:41 AM
Lexus_girl
Pole Position

FYI......there is a 250 available for test drives now. Call for an appointment though.
Happy driving!