Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Orlando Florida.... watsup!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-05, 06:58 PM
Straight6
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Orlando Florida.... watsup!

Just touched down in Fla. I'll be in Orlando til December.. seems like there's alot to do here. Bad thing is, I checked out the prices on Theme Park tickets and they're madd $$$. Anyway, I plan on checking out some clubs. Can anyone recommend any good places/clubs to check out? I'm staying over at International Blvd.
Old 10-26-05, 08:21 PM
advan7
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Theme park tickets are ridiculous, best time to buy those are at the beginning of the year or when they have specials.

As far as clubs/places to check out, it all depends on what you like. Club Paris/Church St. area downtown is worth checking out, as well as City Walk and other areas.

You should come by the meet on Nov. 5 over near UCF, lots of people coming from all over the state for it.
Old 10-26-05, 08:27 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Straight6
Just touched down in Fla. I'll be in Orlando til December.. seems like there's alot to do here. Bad thing is, I checked out the prices on Theme Park tickets and they're madd $$$. Anyway, I plan on checking out some clubs. Can anyone recommend any good places/clubs to check out? I'm staying over at International Blvd.
In the I-drive area you definitley want to check out Citywalk area and Downtown Disney. Then if you visit downtown Club Paris. Club Roxy on East Colonial Drive is a must as well. Don't forget our meet on Nov.5th,(One of the best clubs you will visit!!! Lo!) -wringo
Old 10-26-05, 08:38 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Hey there, I'm also from Orlando, about 25-30 min away from the "tourist" section (i.e. International Dr.) I don't have anything to offer for clubs and fun things to do since I moved here a couple months ago (from CT). But if you like good restaurants and shops, you're not too far at all since International is where it's at. Also, check out the Orange County Convention Center (http://www.occc.net/JointPage.asp); there are usually events of different interests happening almost every week

Oh, and if you have a rental or a friend's car to drive around, make an effort to come to our big Fall meet in Nov. 5th (Saturday). Lots of Lexus and Supras at the meet, with a group dinner planned and a possible cruise thru downtown at night. If you need directions to the meet or whatever, let any of us know.
Old 10-27-05, 05:11 AM
Straight6
Lead Lap

man.. i wish i could meet up with you guys at the meet.. but i think i'll pass..i'm rolling in a rental 05 Ford Taurus... yeeaahh boi! lol.. wanted to bring my GS down but it was too far of a drive.. i'll look into hitting downtown.. if anything, i'll just try to catch you guys over there..
Old 10-27-05, 08:18 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

man.. i wish i could meet up with you guys at the meet.. but i think i'll pass..i'm rolling in a rental 05 Ford Taurus... yeeaahh boi! lol.. wanted to bring my GS down but it was too far of a drive.. i'll look into hitting downtown.. if anything, i'll just try to catch you guys over there..

should still stop by anyway.. check out how us FL guys do things.
Old 10-27-05, 09:17 PM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Yeah man you should stop by. Hey what part of New York are you from. My friend is from long island.
Old 10-27-05, 09:36 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,514 Likes on 1,653 Posts

You should come by anyway. Meets are more about people than cars - come and enjoy the hot cars that are there though. It doesn't matter if you WALK there.
Old 10-28-05, 08:06 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

A few of us lexus guys meet at the corner of Orange Ave. and Colonial Dr. on saturday nights past 10pm at the Mama B's sub shop parking lot. On average 2-4 SC's, up to 4 turbo ones show up at times. Chino's 1JZ, my 1JZ, and sometimes Daves NA-T and Peter's 2JZGTE
Old 10-29-05, 07:00 AM
Straight6
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Keelyi300
Yeah man you should stop by. Hey what part of New York are you from. My friend is from long island.

i'm from queens.. but will be moving to north carolina after my stay here..
i'll try to hook up with you guys.. i get out late so i won't be able to meet up with you guys til midnite..
just keep me posted where you guys are heading to around that time..