Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Finalization for Lex Get Down 05 meet Orlando

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-05 | 08:58 PM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Default Finalization for Lex Get Down 05 meet Orlando

Alright guys here we are the week of. Looks like its going to be a good turn out. We have 50+ cars signed up plus whatever else we get from the flyers or from people passing the word. Should be a lot of fun.

This thread is just to finalize somethings. Somethings have not changed.

Here is the run down for the day of the meet.

The meet is from 12-5 @ Amazon Mall 11100 East Colonial Dr.

12:00 PM - Arrive/ Register (Car's get numbered)
12:00-3:00 - Clean/Shine - Show/Display
3:00 PM - "RL Models" on scene for photos - *Ballot Voting*, Awards, ect
4:00 PM - Photo Shoot/ Group Photo ( Thanks to Mr. Lumpkin)
(8x10 Photo's available on site [$10.00 each])
5:00 PM - Dinner as Group/Individual at Waterford Lakes Plaza
-Restaurants- Orlando Ale House | TGI Friday's |
Red Lobster | Smokey Bone's |

@ 12:00 Registration will start and you will register before you park. We will have sheets for you to fill out about the car. If you would like to bring one already printed out you can but please leave the spot for your number open. You will recieve a number at the registration part. Here is that for if you would like to go ahead and print your own out.

Here is how to pull in and get to registration.

After registration someone will direct you to where to park.

At 3:00 we will be doing awards. We ask you to please be there for that..(We will let you know where we will be meeting for that sometime during the show)

There will be 8x10 photos of your car available on site for $10.

There will also be a hurricane relief drive there to help out our friends from the south.

As Far as during the meet feel free to meet and greet, clean the car, or enjoy the Amazon mall. Lexus of Orlando will also be bringing a 2006 IS,GS, and SC. They might also be bringing a RX400h as well. Those are there for you to look at and take pics.

At 5:00 we will be cruising down to The Waterford Lakes Plaza. There are places there for you to have dinner. At this point the actual meet would be over.

As far as dinner goes you can eat at one of the many restaurants there at Waterford Lakes or go off as you please. If you want to eat as a group you can and if not then you can eat in your own group. After dinner you can do whatever you want. We do not have anything else planed after dinner. I'm sure that something will come up. ( Cruises, Clubs, ect) I know that some people want to cruise downtown so get with those people if your interested.

That pretty much wraps it up. If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask. This thread is open for any questions or anything else related to the meet. PM Wringo, badxIS300, or myself if you need anything as well. We will help you as much as we can.

I want to thank Darrell for starting and the help of putting on this meet, and also thank John and Sam for all your help with the meet as well.

Cant wait to see everyone on Saturday and hope that everyone has a safe trip to and from the meet.

Lets have a great and safe meet everyone!!!!!

Last edited by IS3CM; 10-31-05 at 05:37 AM.
Old 10-31-05 | 06:04 AM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

lexusk8 can you post that last list on this thread for me.. I tried to copy it but it wouldn't work.

Thanks,
Chase
Old 10-31-05 | 06:29 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

man i hope we the south fla crew gets power today or tomm so we can still make it .. i cant leave the house unattended for too long without power nor will i/we leave our families at night by themselves although most of us have gen

i am crossing our fingers that we can still make it for the day
Old 10-31-05 | 06:31 AM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lexforlife
man i hope we the south fla crew gets power today or tomm so we can still make it .. i cant leave the house unattended for too long without power nor will i/we leave our families at night by themselves although most of us have gen

Hey man I understand totally. I'll be crossing my fingers for you too.

Chase
Old 10-31-05 | 10:55 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Keelyi300
lexusk8 can you post that last list on this thread for me.. I tried to copy it but it wouldn't work.

Thanks,
Chase
No problem bro. I also added a few people from yesterday's updates.
Attached Thumbnails Finalization for Lex Get Down 05 meet Orlando-roster.jpg  
Old 10-31-05 | 10:59 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Default Caravans

We should also talk about caravans if any of us are planning to arrange them. Please post up caravan meeting locations, directions and times for the benefit of those going on a caravan.

For those who live in East Orlando (UCF/Valencia) area, I'll be more than happy to meet up with anyone at 11:30 Saturday morning in the Waterford Lakes shopping center, on the outskirts of the Best Buy parking lot. The shopping center is off of Alafaya Tr., and close to the 408.
Old 10-31-05 | 11:23 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

if i remember right, Bebop said saturday night that he was going to be here at the meet too in his supra
Old 10-31-05 | 11:48 AM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lexusk8
No problem bro. I also added a few people from yesterday's updates.

Thank you for reposting and keeping track of it..
Old 10-31-05 | 11:53 AM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by VJ RC51
if i remember right, Bebop said saturday night that he was going to be here at the meet too in his supra
thats why his name is in the list

my car should still be there, but might look like **** unless my friend details it for me... Ill be in Vega's enjoying SEMA
Old 10-31-05 | 12:04 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

i'm so used to ppl callin him not by eric i didnt even think of it.

dont feel too bad chino, my car isnt going to be tooo detailed either. Its not a "show" car

Last edited by VJ RC51; 10-31-05 at 12:10 PM.
Old 10-31-05 | 12:25 PM
AURELIOMK3
Pole Position

hey i am down on meeting before the actual meet . at waterford at 11:30 it would be nice to go in a group rick what do you think
Old 10-31-05 | 12:30 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Yeah i can meet up anywhere! U got those MK4's on yet?
Old 10-31-05 | 12:31 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Come on up!!

Originally Posted by lexforlife

Ed, we would love to see the South Florida Crew at the meet, even if it's just for the day! Get together and let us know! A daytime getaway with a nice drive would ease the mind a bit ,and besides there are things for the family to do if you decide to come up. (skate park,videogame room,etc.)
Old 10-31-05 | 12:34 PM
AURELIOMK3
Pole Position

ya i do, i put them on yesterday i love how it looks i will be dropping it today when i get off work
Old 10-31-05 | 12:40 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

wednesday im lowering the butt of my car! How are u lowering? saw or torch? lol

So much work to do, not enough time