Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Official b-day party at AIKOs Thursday, the 22nd at 8:30pm

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-05, 02:12 PM
LexFather

Cool Official b-day party at AIKOs Thursday, the 22nd at 8:30pm

This is how its going down. Sizzling SELOC nights, Dec 16th, we will incorportate the begining of my b-day celebration(which is actually Dec 22nd). Friday night, the spot will be at DAVE AND BUSTERS in Marietta, feel free to make it for happy hour, I won't be there until after 9pm, after work.
Directions.
Take 75N to the Delk rd exit (the exit after windy hill rd). Stay in the left side as you will want to go OVER the bridge. At the 2nd light, make a left and stay in the left lane. Make the first left, follow all the way down until you see Dave and Busters on your left.

THEY HAVE HAPPY HOUR (1/2 price all drinks) FROM 4-7PM FRIDAY!!!

Sizzling SELOC nights has been a TREMENDOUS success this year, thanks to all our members and our leaders. Lets close down our final Sizzling night of the year THE RIGHT WAY!!

If you want to meet at the usual Starbucks and caravan to the SUPER SIZZLING SPOTs that is fine.

SATURDAY
This is part II people, at a spot that has been good to us, ANDRETTI SPEEDLABS. They have an upstairs and downstairs bar, dance floor, pool
tables, Fuddruckers, arcade games, wall climb and indoor go karts. My
cell is 770-843-1723. I am inviting ALL CAR CLUBS to attend this event.
The spot is here:

http://www.andrettikarting.com/frontpage/Itemid,1/
Directions to AIK&G
From Atlanta:

Take 85 or 75 North
To GA 400
Go north on GA 400
Get off at exit 8 Mansell Road
Make a left onto Mansell
Go about 2 – 2 ½ miles until you reach the major intersection of
Highway 9 / Alpharetta Highway
Make a right onto Alpharetta Highway
AIK&G is ½ mile up just after the 1st traffic light on your left-hand side
On the corner of Houze Way & Alpharetta Highway (11000 Alpharetta Highway

EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER IS INVITED!! ALL CAR CLUBS ARE INVITED. COME ONE COME ALL!!! After Monday, when we decide the final spot, cross posts will be made in other car forums.

If you love me and my posts or hate my guts, YOU ARE INVITED.

This also kicks off 3 weeks are partying, as we finish and begin the new year at Jaime's house, for his and Joan's NEW YEARS PARTY.

This will be a GREAT time for our long standing members, O.Gs and newbies to come together and get to know one another.

ITS A CELEBRATION!!!

Sunday
Will be a much calmer time, for those that want to join for a nice dinner and a more mellow time, the spot is TAURUS, which is 2 minutes from our SELOC spot downtown and 5 minutes from our Starbucks meeting spot. Be there around 5pm.

http://www.taurusrestaurant.com/

They do have T.Vs by the bar for those that want to watch football.

Last edited by LexFather; 12-12-05 at 04:13 PM.
Old 12-12-05, 04:14 PM
LexFather

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:08 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, if that is not a full weekend of fun, I don't know what is. There is a chance, for us night owls, on Sat. since Andretti's closes at 1pm, may drive to lil 5 points downtown and finish the night off.

And for those that want to shower me with gifts....

I wear size XXL and wear Jordan (as in Micheal Jordan) gear.

Or a gift card to Barnes and Nobles or a Sporting Goods store

In addition to buying me drinks and seeing me act an absolute fool.

My fav drinks:
Guinness
Grand Mariner Staright up
Rum and Coke

But, I have NEVER, EVER turned down a drink so its whatever.

All places allow for 18 and up, At dave and busters, after 10pm, if your under 21, you can come once you walk in with someone that is 25, its no issue. At dave and busters, there is a $3 cover after 10pm but you do get a game card. Both Andrettis and Taurus are free to attend