Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
View Poll Results: best meet place
down in the keys key largo for a weekend long event
30.00%
on hollywood beach ft lauderdale
50.00%
open to new ideas
20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

poll on new ideas

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-06, 02:09 PM
juicij36
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default poll on new idea

Eye DEFINITELY would prefer Hollywood Beach N Fort Laud. Not sure if I'd B willing 2 go all the way 2 the Keys. Fort Laud's closer 4 most anyway. Fort Laud ALL DAY! (I voted).
Old 01-17-06, 07:18 AM
AURELIOMK3
Pole Position

the keys sounds good for me i think that my girl would really enjoy that and i am not worry about what weekend i'll just take it off i was asking chino and scott when you guys were going to do something down there so i am ready hopefully i can get paint by then
Old 01-17-06, 09:11 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by AURELIOMK3
the keys sounds good for me i think that my girl would really enjoy that and i am not worry about what weekend i'll just take it off i was asking chino and scott when you guys were going to do something down there so i am ready hopefully i can get paint by then
Aurelio, I have a paint man for you if your interested! -wringo
Old 01-17-06, 11:51 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

still need more input from the guys down here like bluelex etc etc etc .. i need to have a approx of the interest so i/we can secure a group rate at a hotel down there and to secure the restaurant wet ******* and the tiki bar
Old 01-17-06, 02:03 PM
juicij36
Driver

Default poll on new idea

Seems as if you're leaning 2wards Key West more so than Hollywood Beach. Have we decided?
Old 01-17-06, 02:53 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

still waiting on the masses but i think key largo for the weekend would be sweet , key largo is about 1hr south of ft lauderdale
Old 01-17-06, 03:37 PM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

blah my job requires me to request for time off ahead of time so they can get someone to cover...

so the sooner we know the date the better. i can work with anyplace...
Old 01-18-06, 04:43 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

i cant believe that more have not at least voiced opinion or voted ,i thought many keep asking when the next south florida hosting is going to take place ..

is there not more interest in seeing another meet down here take place.. i thought doing something diff other then the traditonal park together and check out each other ride scene would be refreshing hence the idea for the keys for a weekend

i need more input please as to the interest
Old 01-18-06, 06:12 AM
MrJohnE
Lexus Test Driver

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

the keys would be one hell of a drive for us northerners but of course if its during a long weekend it shouldnt be a problem.
Old 01-18-06, 07:18 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Default Break'em in slowly!

Originally Posted by lexforlife
i cant believe that more have not at least voiced opinion or voted ,i thought many keep asking when the next south florida hosting is going to take place ..

is there not more interest in seeing another meet down here take place.. i thought doing something diff other then the traditonal park together and check out each other ride scene would be refreshing hence the idea for the keys for a weekend

i need more input please as to the interest
Ed, don't get me wrong, the idea is great and could turn out to be a really nice trip! You have a lot of new members here in Orlando that have not had a chance to meet many of the South Florida Crew(Bluelex,Teelex,Alsilverbullet,GS300Rich,Drumnbass,Tmf2004 including yourself(Lexforlife)! I personally think we need to have a South Florida get together a little closer to build friendships further and then plan a trip to an area like the Key's! Keep in mind that everybody won't be able to take several day's off from work like some of us can,even with advanced notice! Let's break them in slowly and then maybe we could roll a little harder! I'm gain for either trip,but let's consider the masses! I would love to see a Orlando vs. South Florida softball,beach volleyball, basketball, or flag football friendly competiton followed by a pot luck Bar-B-Que / photo shoot and end with a cruise type event to South Beach? This would be something different and fun and would build friendships as well. These are my own thoughts, but chime in and give some input on it! -wringo

Last edited by Wringo; 01-18-06 at 07:25 AM.
Old 01-18-06, 07:51 AM
juicij36
Driver

Default poll on new idea

Yea, I feel U alittle bit on that. I'm down 4 Fort Lauderdale, guaranteed. Not sure if I will make it 2 the Keys or not though. But, yea, anything from Fort Laud or closer, I'm down, EASY.
Old 01-18-06, 09:07 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by wringo
Ed, don't get me wrong, the idea is great and could turn out to be a really nice trip! You have a lot of new members here in Orlando that have not had a chance to meet many of the South Florida Crew(Bluelex,Teelex,Alsilverbullet,GS300Rich,Drumnbass,Tmf2004 including yourself(Lexforlife)! I personally think we need to have a South Florida get together a little closer to build friendships further and then plan a trip to an area like the Key's! Keep in mind that everybody won't be able to take several day's off from work like some of us can,even with advanced notice! Let's break them in slowly and then maybe we could roll a little harder! I'm gain for either trip,but let's consider the masses! I would love to see a Orlando vs. South Florida softball,beach volleyball, basketball, or flag football friendly competiton followed by a pot luck Bar-B-Que / photo shoot and end with a cruise type event to South Beach? This would be something different and fun and would build friendships as well. These are my own thoughts, but chime in and give some input on it! -wringo

bro i totally feel you on these points, this was the whole reason for the poll so everyone could have a input and lets together plan something , but the response from down here has been lack luster so i am waiting for more input then we could plan this .. i know hollywood beach is cool place to do the volley ball thing and have dinner down south beach with a tight cruise down so i am open , all i want is us all to get together again
Old 01-18-06, 09:24 AM
TeeLex
Lexus Champion

Ed,

With family dad duties ( coaching, etc. ), I would prefer the Hollywood Beach get together. Much harder for me to do a weekend thing.
Old 01-18-06, 09:27 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by lexforlife
bro i totally feel you on these points, this was the whole reason for the poll so everyone could have a input and lets together plan something , but the response from down here has been lack luster so i am waiting for more input then we could plan this .. i know hollywood beach is cool place to do the volley ball thing and have dinner down south beach with a tight cruise down so i am open , all i want is us all to get together again
Let's make it happen! If you need assistance I would be glad to contribute either way. My family is in Deerfiled,so that 's home for me and I'm down there frequently! Lol!-wringo
Old 01-18-06, 03:46 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by wringo
I second your thoughts. We should be considerate of the people coming from Orlando. They have proven they know how to roll and will come if possible. Asking them to come all the way to the Keys is tough. Plus, my wife probably won't join me so I'm less motivated for a weekend Keys trip. A place to play vlloyball, softball, bowling, etc is cool. Maybe have some grills burning with steaks? Ooh, sounds tasty. Count me in.

Quick Reply: poll on new ideas