Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
View Poll Results: best meet place
down in the keys key largo for a weekend long event
30.00%
on hollywood beach ft lauderdale
50.00%
open to new ideas
20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

poll on new ideas

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-06, 10:53 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Lightbulb poll on new ideas

okay folks i am in the planning stages finally for a huge south florida /central florida meet/show and shine

1st choice is on hollywood beach ft lauderdale within the next 60 days

2nd choice is (which is my fav ) a weekend long event down in key largo keys.. we could get a whole resort on a group rate and do something so the wives/girlfriends could come and hang out on the beach and we could have our car meet /show with professional judging and a cruise to wet ******* there in the keys for dinner

3rd is open to suggestions..

i finally have a new schedule for work where i am off weekends now and we now have a growing community here in south florida again so ITS TIME
Old 01-15-06, 10:57 AM
LexFather

I would like to help!! I promised last year I was going to roadtrip the SE with meets/events so let me know!
I like idea 2!!!
Old 01-15-06, 11:23 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
I would like to help!! I promised last year I was going to roadtrip the SE with meets/events so let me know!
I like idea 2!!!
thanks mike you got it bro

i too love idea for the keys , i went to corvette one about 3 years ago on key largo at holiday isles , they had vettes there from all over the country for a weekend long event , my wife and i had alot of fun
Old 01-15-06, 01:43 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default I'm open on this one!

The Orlando Crew is waiting for the South Florida Crew to do something so we can roll? I'm down for something down South anytime! Let's do something.-wringo
Old 01-15-06, 01:49 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by wringo
The Orlando Crew is waiting for the South Florida Crew to do something so we can roll? I'm down for something down South anytime! Let's do something.-wringo
so wringo

how about in the keys , it gives everyone a chance to do something
Old 01-15-06, 05:30 PM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default It depends on what weekend!

Originally Posted by lexforlife
so wringo

how about in the keys , it gives everyone a chance to do something
I'm game for the Key's as well,but I would need to know what weekend in advance? I know the wife would love it and it would be a trip we haven't made as a couple. I can't speak for the rest of the GS Crew! The Hollywood idea would be a definite for me. -wringo
Old 01-15-06, 06:00 PM
IS3CM
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm down for something. I'm in Ft. Lauderdale for the time being so something in the next 3 months would be nice cause I dont know whats comming after that. i'm in the airline business and you can just imagine how crazy that is. Darrell keep me posted on this. as you know I'm not able to get on here that much anymore.
Old 01-15-06, 06:03 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im down, but i work every 3rd saturday. i work this saturday, 3 weeks from now, and so on. if its a date that i have off, them im down. and chino works the saturdays after me, so if its in the middle then both of us can be there.
Old 01-15-06, 06:08 PM
got_trd
Lexus Champion

yea, what scott said........ kets hope its a sat. that we both have off
Old 01-15-06, 06:11 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

okay guys i wil make sure its a sat that both you guys are off but i need more input and btw i am thinking about doing this in conjuction with the e46 fanatics bmw club , i am friends with the admin there and they got a great mature bunch of guys in there crew
Old 01-15-06, 06:20 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

well, since chino and i both work at Fields BMW, we could get a lot of BMW owners the info if need be. there are a lot of nice bimmers that come in.... one AC 645I in particular.
Old 01-16-06, 05:05 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

come on folks i need more input to decide if its worth the time putting in for another mega event,, these things take alot of time to plan out
Old 01-16-06, 07:06 AM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

I'm interested in a weekend down at the keys, but like others have said, I really need to know well in advance which weekend this is going down. I'm currently a business grad student here in Orlando, and I could be swamped this semester with team meetings, projects, and interviews for summer internships. But I already have a couple new things on the ES which the car meet/show could benefit
Old 01-16-06, 01:48 PM
juicij36
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default poll on new idea

I'M READY! I don't work weekends, so it's whatever. But, yeah, an advanced enough date would prob B beneficial 4 those who have weekend work schedules. Also, it's a good time of year in FL from here on out 'til next winter. So, sounds good 2 me! Thanx.
Old 01-16-06, 01:52 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

COME ON GUYS VOTE I NEED TO SEE WHAT THE MASSES WANT

i personally like the key largo resort idea for we could make it a family outing on the beach with judging prizes and a night cruise to wet ******* down there.. it would be hot to see everyone show and hang for the weekend

Quick Reply: poll on new ideas