Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Anyone in Charlotte want a like-new quality ping pong table? (Free)

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-06, 07:12 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,300 Likes on 1,401 Posts
Default Anyone in Charlotte want a like-new quality ping pong table? (Free)

Free - first come first serve to a member of this forum, must come pick it up and move it yourself.

The unfinished part of my basement is finally getting organized... the table never gets played any more in amongst the stacks of car parts, wheels and random crap that has built up since I moved there in 1999.

Decent quality table, not a cheapo. Folds up (both sides) for storage, but not sure if it will fit out the basement door assembled (you may have to take off one side). Have net. If I can find some of the 'extra' paddles I'll give you those too, but not my good ones.

I'd rather give it away to someone I know or someone from our family here on CL.
Old 06-19-06, 03:19 PM
Straight6
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

hey man.. does it fold small enough to fit in the GS? i might take that off your hands..
could definitely use it. let me know, i'm in Greensboro. give's me a reason to check out
charlotte. never been there.
Old 06-19-06, 03:30 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,300 Likes on 1,401 Posts

Hi, sorry should have posted. Got a reply on this and they're coming to pick it up (pretty much right now - within next 10 mins).

If it makes you feel better - no way it'd fit in the GS. You need a pickup or large van. Even in half it's pretty big.

Still can come down some weekend though - we can do a mini-meet!