Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

2nd Annual East Coast Lexus Meet with Team Lexus on Sept 29, 30, Oct 1 - Road Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-06, 09:22 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by wringo
Thank's to all who attended! I had a great time and really enjoyed the fellowship of meeting each and everyone of you! Those are some nice shots!

Wringo nice shot of the GS.. I just tried to beep u.. Hope you and the others had a great time...

T
Old 10-02-06, 09:26 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Call me!

Originally Posted by tmf2004
Wringo nice shot of the GS.. I just tried to beep u.. Hope you and the others had a great time...

T
I'm at home!
Old 10-02-06, 10:07 AM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow, those were some nice pics. shame there arent any of my car... although it was the only SC there.
Old 10-02-06, 10:29 AM
LexFather

PLEASE ALSO POST IN THE OFFICIAL RECAP THREAD!!!
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=241283

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
WHAT A WEEKEND!!
Old 10-02-06, 06:26 PM
ISmojo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome

Hell yea! I'd like to thank all the members who were there and our fearless leaders and group destination leaders for their patience you guys rock.

Thank you Sewell Lexus for taking the time to help put together such a great spread. I've bought a lot of parts from you guys and definately plan to continue that trend.

Was perfect!
Old 10-02-06, 07:45 PM
The Shrew
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys and gals. This is Adam. I was ISMojo's wingman all weekend. I had a great time hanging out in ATL with all of you. I took most of the pics on ISMojo's camera, so maybe a few came out nice. I tried to get everyone's cars at the show, but if I missed you, I'll get ya next time.

I'll bring the bimmer out next time. Awesome planning and organization by the leadership. I can't wait to come hang out again.

L8r.

Quick Reply: 2nd Annual East Coast Lexus Meet with Team Lexus on Sept 29, 30, Oct 1 - Road Atlanta