Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Hello FL crew..

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-06, 05:15 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hello FL crew..

I will be in Leesburg FL for couple days this week. If there are any gatherings please chime in.. I would love to meet some of the crew I missed at Lexfest! I will not have my car but I will have something to drive while I am there... so reach out if you have time..
Old 11-12-06, 10:06 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Leesburg huh? What brings you down there if you don't mind me asking? Well, you're about a little more than an hour northwest of Orlando. The FL Lexus Club has been organizing weekly meets every Wednesday at Orlando Ale House restaurant in Winter Park, FL, and there's usually a good showing every week. Please come drop by the FL Lexus Club sub-forum from the main forum for more details. In the meantime, enjoy the great weather down here!
Old 11-12-06, 10:59 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

thanks man... I may be there I have to take my wife out to Benhi Hannahs(spelling) and then off to Mexico Thursday morning....I hope I can get out there to see the crew... thanks for the love.. oh my mother retired down there.. Leesburg..if you don't mind I will PM you on Wednsday
Old 11-13-06, 02:25 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

I'm actually not going to be there this Wednesday as I have an event to attend to at my school that evening. But you are welcome to send a PM to '1TYTESC' or 'wringo' as either of them will surely be at the weekly meet.

Oh BTW, the restaurant is spelled Benihana's. I'm guessing you are going to the one on International Drive. I've never eaten there but if you are planning to go there, please tell me how it is as my wife and I are always looking for a good Japanese place to dine in
Old 11-15-06, 06:33 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

man.. I am sorry I could not make it in today was my anniversery and I have another early flight in the morning. You guys really have it made. Nice even roads great weather.. and I only say one cop here the whole week. Thanks Wringo for reminding me that there will be snow in Baltimore when I get back. Gentlemen I shall return ... this was the first time I made it here since my mom moved here three years ago....now I am off to Mexico.. before I punch the clock in DC on Monday..... thanks again Lexusk8....KISoarer... I still owe you two drinks....