Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

MULTI-CAR MEET in Charlotte: 3rd Annual February Fling, Feb 10, 2007 10:30AM

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-07, 02:34 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,285 Likes on 1,391 Posts

Originally Posted by Khankn32
Thanks for the great meet! There was almost 3x or more cars this time! Great meeting the ALT crew, hoppefully your'll see me soon down there guys
Glad you could make it, even better your little bro didn't take any of my money this time!
Old 02-10-07, 02:38 PM
LexFather

We counted around 35 cars!!!!! Pics to come!!!!
Old 02-10-07, 03:21 PM
vince1128
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was really fun... i want to see those pics
Old 02-10-07, 03:26 PM
Ckroush
Rookie

DAMN! I just now heard about this. I live here and go to UNC-Charlotte. I guess thats what I get for taking time away from the CL community, huh?
Old 02-10-07, 03:37 PM
projekt
Driver

are there any pics yet?!?!?!
Old 02-10-07, 06:55 PM
Carbon~IS
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi,

This is Shin with the Black IS300, from GA. I just wanted to say thanks to all of NC CL members for their hospitality. And a BIG Thanks to Dave and Krista for their warm welcome, and taking care of us the whole time we were up there.

Tony, Patrick, and Brady from GA took a bunch of pics, as well as some video footage. They should be up by tomorrow, and I'm sure Tony will update with some pics as soon as it's available.

Great meeting all of you, and I had a blast!

Last edited by Carbon~IS; 02-10-07 at 07:44 PM.
Old 02-10-07, 07:06 PM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

poppin your cherry carbon~is! lol
Old 02-10-07, 07:10 PM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yes, wow what a great road trip this turned out to be. the video will be more than enough for the viewers. it is HILARIOUS!!! shin, patrick, and i just finished watching the unedited format. what a great time we had. thanks to dave and krista! what a great time we had. you guys are awesome. i've never been to anyone else's home and been so welcome and pampered! the food, beverages, (alcoholic and non alcoholic) were off the chain. krista's blueberry home made muffins were off the chain. i even got to drive both of dave's ls'. the 400 was awesome and the 430 ultimate was beyond words. i got to meet a great bunch of people and the meet had a great turn out. pics will be posted as soon as i get a round of pics from brady. hopefully before mid week. the ride home, wow! lol. shin was urged on by every car on the highway to race them and we got lots of footage when it came to that. but leave it up to the asian mafia (comedy) family to make the trip interesting and enjoyable as well.

things to look out for in future posts and video:

1. pics pics pics
2. footage of 4 grown A$$ men in a 2 door 1993 hatch integra
3. morris getting knocked the crap out (by mike)
4. brady's crack
5. big peaches
6. interviews with god

lol what a great time. we'll see you all next year again and hopefully you'll at least be two more deep in the gs field! bing and i are definitely bringing out the show boats lol. it was great meeting everyone and finally putting names to faces
Old 02-10-07, 07:49 PM
Khankn32
Driver

Default -

Originally Posted by carbongs
yes, wow what a great road trip this turned out to be. the video will be more than enough for the viewers. it is HILARIOUS!!! shin, patrick, and i just finished watching the unedited format. what a great time we had. thanks to dave and krista! what a great time we had. you guys are awesome. i've never been to anyone else's home and been so welcome and pampered! the food, beverages, (alcoholic and non alcoholic) were off the chain. krista's blueberry home made muffins were off the chain. i even got to drive both of dave's ls'. the 400 was awesome and the 430 ultimate was beyond words. i got to meet a great bunch of people and the meet had a great turn out. pics will be posted as soon as i get a round of pics from brady. hopefully before mid week. the ride home, wow! lol. shin was urged on by every car on the highway to race them and we got lots of footage when it came to that. but leave it up to the asian mafia (comedy) family to make the trip interesting and enjoyable as well.

things to look out for in future posts and video:

1. pics pics pics
2. footage of 4 grown A$$ men in a 2 door 1993 hatch integra
3. morris getting knocked the crap out (by mike)
4. brady's crack
5. big peaches
6. interviews with god

lol what a great time. we'll see you all next year again and hopefully you'll at least be two more deep in the gs field! bing and i are definitely bringing out the show boats lol. it was great meeting everyone and finally putting names to faces
Let us know when the DVD is out, I'll be 1st in line
Old 02-10-07, 07:49 PM
Carbon~IS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by carbongs
poppin your cherry carbon~is! lol
LoL, I didn't even know what my UserID was... Oh well, time to post whoore
Old 02-10-07, 07:52 PM
Carbon~IS
Lead Lap

Your 80pieces of Chicken Nugget footage is in it As well as your beautiful GS driving up to McDies

Last edited by Carbon~IS; 02-10-07 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-10-07, 08:19 PM
LexFather

Dude thanks for the McNuggets and Fries!! That was very classy of you. THe car looks FANTASTIC with the Lexus kit and Tanabe drop.

It was a spectacular time.
Old 02-10-07, 09:03 PM
e-man
Lead Lap

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts

Those blueberry muffins and a ride in Dave's car got me to thinking. Exactly how far is NC from Chicago?
Old 02-11-07, 06:18 AM
projekt
Driver

about 12 hours! i used to live in chicago=)
Old 02-11-07, 10:12 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,285 Likes on 1,391 Posts

Someone left a light jacket (black, cloth) at my house... 1sick is taking it back to Atlanta since that's most likely home for it unless we hear back from someone in Charlotte (left messages)

Quick Reply: MULTI-CAR MEET in Charlotte: 3rd Annual February Fling, Feb 10, 2007 10:30AM