Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Import Alliance 2007 Nashville TN Summer Meet July 14th

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-07, 09:28 PM
LexFather

Lightbulb Import Alliance 2007 Nashville TN Summer Meet July 14th

Originally Posted by nextgear1
Import Alliance 2007 Brought to you by NextGear.

NextGear Don, Stunna Ben, will be your contacts for the meet.

This year we are going real big! We are expecting atleast 1000 cars this year. Import Alliance is teaming up with multiple websites and crews including http://www.nicoclub.com and http://www.em1crew.com. We will be adding a lot of new information about the meet so make sure you come back to the first of ]this thread for additional information.

Last year we had people from 17 states come to our meet and are expecting people to caravan together this summer.

We will be posting up the starting places and routes of the caravans coming to Nashville for the Import Alliance 2007 meet.

We will be charging $1.00 per person for admittance to the meet. We are doing this to offset the price of the stadium. (Dig it out from under your seat)

The dates: July 14th and 15th.

On the 14th we will be kicking it in downtown Nashville partying and such!
There are races at the fairgrounds on Saturday night $5 to spectate $10 to race for all who are interested ill post the directions later. It's 8mins from the hotel.

The 15th is the actual meet!

Happenings at the meet:

1. We will be having seminars through out the day. We will have special guest speakers that will be giving demonstrations and talking about current topics.

2. There will be contests that people will be able to participate in during the day.

3. We are having a DynoDynamics dyno for everyone to test their cars. It will cost $50.00 for 2 pulls.

4. We are also having a section for a swap meet. Please bring your parts for sale.

5. There will be local and national vendors at the meet showing off there products and services.

The Place: Downtown Nashville at the Tennessee Titans Stadium(LP Field) in parking lot R next to the pedestrian Bridge.

Map: 1 Titans Way Nashville, TN 37213-1234, US

We are arriving at 10 a.m. on July 15th and staying until the last person leaves.

Hotel Info: Holiday inn express on broadway in downtown nashville
Mapquest: 920 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203 from wherever your coming from the phone # is 615-244-0150 to reserve a room

I hope everyone that can make it makes it, and everyone that pmed me about it helps me get the word out, and makes this a huge meet.. Feel free to bring some parts that you want to sell. If you are coming from out of state pm me or
NextGear Don if you need directions on how to get there.

These are some great pics from last year. JDM lude dude took them.

Old 02-15-07, 09:30 PM
LexFather

I hung out in Nashville last year and met dsouth and this is a very nice area on the river. It would be great to surprise with a big LEXUS showing.

We have 5 of us on SELOC that should go already!!!

A nice place to relax for the weekend or for those that want go to the club district at night. They have a VERY upscale mall about 8 minutes from the car show.

I would bring tents for us to hang under since it will be warm but being on the river should help.

What do u say CL?
Old 02-17-07, 12:33 PM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yeah seloc gonna roll deep this year.

so far we know of
eric - lexizm
mike - 1sicklex
tony - carbongs
patrick - happy hooder
shin - carbonaltezza

the list is still growing. we need some more peeps so we can organize roll ins since not everyone is going to be able to roll up at the same time at least from atlanta
Old 02-20-07, 11:20 AM
vborder
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be there.... Im gonna represent KY, while i don't see any members from KY, except two...
Old 02-20-07, 01:18 PM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

schweet, can't wait to see you all
Old 02-21-07, 06:37 PM
dsouth
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I run Cashville, 10AKEY. I can get whatever you hearts desire. Clubs wise, we have clubs that play Techno,House,R&B,RAP,Karaoke Bars,15 strip clubs and after hours clubs that don't close til 6:30 am.

There's cool little Bar/Grills. I can be the tour guide for 50.00 bucks a day.J/K

We have tons of malls and country music memorabilia hahaha.

If you get lost or need directions, don't hesitate to hit me up on PM.
Old 02-22-07, 09:10 AM
owinbush
Driver School Candidate

wassup folks,

i'm one of the event organizers for this years ImportAlliance meet. It would be great to have a good CL turnout. I'd like to see some more higher end cars like some of the stuff here on CL. So plan on attending....It will be hot (temp wise) so bring plenty of water, tents. Should be a great day.

be sure to check out importalliance.org for more details.
Old 02-23-07, 07:53 AM
OutlawTita
Intermediate

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Since I live in Nashville I will have to attend.
Old 02-23-07, 04:43 PM
LexFather

Alright, this "feeler" has become an event!! I'll start planning and posting to make it a great weekend for us.
Old 03-04-07, 09:55 PM
DriftNsc3
Lexus Champion

I'm down, not to far from New Orleans either. Damn I really to get another Lex now,lol. I'll take my Accord if I have to though,lol.
Old 07-12-07, 08:47 PM
400DGRZ
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

SO..........who is gonna be there???
Old 07-12-07, 11:52 PM
lx4life
Pole Position

I will be there but I don't have a lexus bring.