Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

2007 Superstreet Tour Southwest Leg *TX-LA-MS-AL-GA*

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-07 | 09:05 AM
Automan
Lexus Test Driver

Default 2007 Superstreet Tour Southwest Leg *TX-LA-MS-AL-GA*

The 2007 Super Street Tour West Leg will begin on September 13th in Birmingham AL. But we all know that hundreds of you will be coming from points West of Birmingham. I would like to try to help organize caravans for those of you coming from the West so that you can enjoy the Super Street Tour experience together enroute to Birmingham. I know we are more than 3 months away but the sooner we start to plan the more organized it will be. Last year there were some attempts to do the same thing and I am hoping that this year we can combine all those efforts and make the tour what we think it really should be. The official meeting spot for the tour will be Spec Clutch in Bessemer AL and we already have a great party planned on the night of the 13th once everyone gets in at Banana Joe's in Birmingham. Let's start planning this event and throwing out ideas about departure and meeting cities along the route to Birmingham. If anyone needs to e-mail me directly my address is mark.naylor@fms.treas.gov.

So who plans to attend the NOPI Nationals and be a part of the 2007 Super Street Tour in Birmingham. Let's show Super Street how strong our love for the tour is.

Name Departure City/State
1. Mark N. Birmingham, AL
2. David L. Houston, TX
3. Shaun L. Boyce, LA
4. Tre' J. Houston, TX
5. Chris L. Boyce, LA
6. Eric K. Houston TX
7. Ray M. Houston, TX
8. Nic Witter - Houston, TX
9. Gene King - Houston, TX
10. Cory Mickens - League City, TX
11. Tink - League City, TX
12. Oneal - League City, TX
13. David - League City, TX
14. Ralph - League City, TX
15. Monica - League City, TX (10s EVO)

Looks like we are off to a great start with the planning and participation of this tour!!
Old 06-01-07 | 09:24 AM
2turbo4u
Lexus Test Driver

Good job Automan, hope it plans out right.
Old 06-11-07 | 01:50 PM
morris
Lexus Champion

So is this a one day thing because NOPI is the 15th and 16th, if it is then folks could do this and then drive the 100 miles or so to Atlanta motor speedway for NOPI
Old 06-11-07 | 04:31 PM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

yeah elite will be back tracking to AL to meet up with the tour then roll in for nopi with the caravan